Aviram Ziv

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

the screen protector sticks very good and its really clear and easy to install

This user also reviewed their purchase: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Full Body Protection
Posted 4 Days ago

Peter Ngai

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I've been using Clear-Coat on my phones for the last several years and love it! Great protection for the screen, love how it reduces fingerprint smudging, and I appreciate the no questions asked replacement policy. I've been very satisfied!

Posted 5 Days ago

Peter Ngai

Posted 5 Days ago

Shahin Ashraf

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent product..will come back for more :)

Posted 11 Days ago

denis skovorodnikov

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

a good product, but a bit much glue on the edges after drying. like the film for ease of gluing and operating properties. angle of the film a little too rounded with respect to the geometry of the phone body

Posted 19 Days ago

Jacqueline Allen

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The ONLY screen protector in my opinion. I've had Clear Coat installed on every device in the last 4 or 5 years at the cart in the mall. This time I installed it myself.... it was so easy! I'm extremely satisfied.

Posted 19 Days ago

Alexey Kumaneev

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This time I used a film for Motorola Droid Turbo. As always, easy installation and a good result. Very good oleophobic properties, no fingerprints. Great result at a good price!

Posted 21 Days ago

Patricia Pulido

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have been using clear-coat screen protector for about 4 years and a half with all my 3 phone lines and tablets and I will keep using it as long as I can find it, my daughter used it on her iPhone since the iPhone 4 came out and if you see it it doesn't have any single scratch on it all thanks to the clear coat, never had a problem with replacing it because it got broken.
One the best items ever.

This user also reviewed their purchase: Apple iPhone 6/6S Full Body Protection
Posted 21 Days ago

Massimiliano Sassoli

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Perfect protection for my S7 edge . Perfect at the edges.

Posted 23 Days ago

Shivcharan Gokulvardhan

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It was a very good product.

Posted 24 Days ago

Marlon Florez

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Clear coat started peeling off from center top section

Posted 1 Month ago

Hi Marlon! I'm sorry to hear your Clear-Coat started peeling. I'd be happy to send you a free replacement if you'd like. Please let me know and we'll get one out right away.

Posted 27 Days ago

Andy Nguyen

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I just purchased my full body protection and I think it will be my only choice in the future. I orginally have ZAGG glass protector but the glass always broke which very frustarted me. I would recommed my friends to buy clear-coat

Posted 2 Months ago

Shay Raviv

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I love clear coat! The product is amazing and the service is excellent.

Posted 2 Months ago

Viktor Blazhivskyi

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The best skins and covers

This user also reviewed their purchase: Sony Xperia Z2 Full Body Protection

Anas Muhammad

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I had a good experience as the delivery was fast to united Arab Emirates ( dubai) and the product is so good thanks to clear coat

Sarah Calek

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The order was processed very quickly; I was impressed how fast it was sent out. The protection film for the Jolla fits well and looks good - no complaints there either :)

William Hoover

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great easy to install protection for my new IPhone SE. Perfect fit with no installation issues. Ver professional!!

Jose' Naber Jr

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

So Far, they have been as described and though the protector hasn't arrived, already recommending and going to purchase one for my smart watch...

Christine Miller

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I'm really rough on phone screens so I wanted something that was easy to put on and that would last to protect my brand new iPhone. This product was recommended by a neighbor.

I really liked the "lifetime guarantee" and the ease at applying the clear-coat. It came quickly, packaged nicely and with a link to a video to help make the application (or installation) of the protective covering simple.

I'm happy and will definitely be back to buy one for my ipad once it delivers!!!

Grant Haas

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Side coverage and back coverage was very good for my iPhone SE, the screen shield on the other hand left much to be desired. Even after drying the screen shield was fairly hazy and distracted from the beauty that iPhone displayed. Later removed the screenshield and just used the sides and back protection

This user also reviewed their purchase: Apple iPhone SE
Posted 3 Months ago

Hi Grant! I'm sorry about the hazy screen. I'd like to learn more about the product you bought. Please email me at eric@clear-coat.com and I'd be happy to take care of your issue.

Clear-Coat is rated 4.7 based on 32 reviews