David Schneider

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very satisfied...we bought a cheaper screen protector before this that did not help. This one seems to withstand the abuse of a softball bag and equipment readily.

Posted 1 Day ago

Yelena Ruban

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Very hard to install second layer of film onto the first one on the Ipad, impossible to squeeze out air bubbles from under a second layer of film, it sticks so fast and strong to the first film layer immediately. Also enclosed in the package black rubber squeezer crumbles off when installing the first layer of film, and these pieces of black rubber are not noticeable until the second film layer is applied, after which it's not possible to separate the two film layers to remove the tiny rubber pieces. These rubber pieces in between the film layers are very visible after the Ipad is turned on and the screen is white. I wish there would be a single double-thick film that Clear Coat is selling for Ipads. Seems like a good product, but installation on the large surfaces is not very user friendly. I would love to buy it if it's a single double-thick film product.

Posted 1 Day ago

Srikant Dasondhi

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I had ordered a product almost 45 days back and i did not receieve it yet. So i made a cancellation request and i do not see any progress on that. I do not see my order track or the cancellation request on their pathetic website. I did not get my refund yet.. They have a very pathetic service. I lost my money.. I wl never recommend anyone..

Posted 3 Days ago

Hi Srikant,

I'm sorry you have not received your item yet! It looks like USPS has returned your item (tracking LJ888946756US). I checked our support ticket system, and I do not see any emails from you - I'm sorry for the issue. In the future, you may reach out to us at support@moutfitters.com.

I've gone ahead and refunded your payment in full. You will receive an email with confirmation, and should see the funds back on your card within 3 business days.

Lastly, I hop you consider revising this 1 star review. We really care about our customers and do whatever it takes to support them. In this case, for some reason we never received your support requests, and had no control over the delivery being returned to us - I'm sorry for the frustration this caused.

Posted 3 Days ago

Aviram Ziv

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

the screen protector sticks very good and its really clear and easy to install

This user also reviewed their purchase: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Full Body Protection
Posted 8 Days ago

Peter Ngai

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I've been using Clear-Coat on my phones for the last several years and love it! Great protection for the screen, love how it reduces fingerprint smudging, and I appreciate the no questions asked replacement policy. I've been very satisfied!

Posted 9 Days ago

Peter Ngai

Posted 9 Days ago

Shahin Ashraf

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Excellent product..will come back for more :)

Posted 16 Days ago

denis skovorodnikov

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

a good product, but a bit much glue on the edges after drying. like the film for ease of gluing and operating properties. angle of the film a little too rounded with respect to the geometry of the phone body

Posted 23 Days ago

Jacqueline Allen

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The ONLY screen protector in my opinion. I've had Clear Coat installed on every device in the last 4 or 5 years at the cart in the mall. This time I installed it myself.... it was so easy! I'm extremely satisfied.

Posted 23 Days ago

Alexey Kumaneev

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

This time I used a film for Motorola Droid Turbo. As always, easy installation and a good result. Very good oleophobic properties, no fingerprints. Great result at a good price!

Posted 26 Days ago

Patricia Pulido

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I have been using clear-coat screen protector for about 4 years and a half with all my 3 phone lines and tablets and I will keep using it as long as I can find it, my daughter used it on her iPhone since the iPhone 4 came out and if you see it it doesn't have any single scratch on it all thanks to the clear coat, never had a problem with replacing it because it got broken.
One the best items ever.

This user also reviewed their purchase: Apple iPhone 6/6S Full Body Protection
Posted 26 Days ago

Massimiliano Sassoli

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Perfect protection for my S7 edge . Perfect at the edges.

Posted 28 Days ago

Shivcharan Gokulvardhan

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

It was a very good product.

Posted 28 Days ago

Marlon Florez

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Clear coat started peeling off from center top section

Posted 1 Month ago

Hi Marlon! I'm sorry to hear your Clear-Coat started peeling. I'd be happy to send you a free replacement if you'd like. Please let me know and we'll get one out right away.

Posted 1 Month ago

Andy Nguyen

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I just purchased my full body protection and I think it will be my only choice in the future. I orginally have ZAGG glass protector but the glass always broke which very frustarted me. I would recommed my friends to buy clear-coat

Posted 2 Months ago

Shay Raviv

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I love clear coat! The product is amazing and the service is excellent.

Viktor Blazhivskyi

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The best skins and covers

This user also reviewed their purchase: Sony Xperia Z2 Full Body Protection

Anas Muhammad

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

I had a good experience as the delivery was fast to united Arab Emirates ( dubai) and the product is so good thanks to clear coat

Sarah Calek

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

The order was processed very quickly; I was impressed how fast it was sent out. The protection film for the Jolla fits well and looks good - no complaints there either :)

William Hoover

Written by a verified reviewer | What is this?

Great easy to install protection for my new IPhone SE. Perfect fit with no installation issues. Ver professional!!

Mobile Outfitters is rated 4.55 based on 35 reviews