In short: It would be awesome if every single company provided such high-quality service!
In few more words now...
My journey with Elite Audio has been quite a long now... We started a couple of years ago. We went through 3 pairs of speakers and two pair of cables and matching jumpers, 1 turntable and phono stage, rounds of deliveries, negotiations, etc. They have been extremely patient, and carefully listened to my point of view and concerns, always trying to find a solution that would be a win-win. I can trust they would NEVER leave me unhappy. Elite Audio was always trying to accommodate for my needs, provided professional and accurate advice, was able to pinpoint exactly to their best belief what would be the right solution for what I need to hear. And it’s not always easy to explain your listening perception, or understand that of another human. I can trust, they are very professional in what they do and can answer your needs.
I think what impressed me the most, was that at every single step, they worked as a team, were very knowledgeable, keen on RESOLVING my requests, accurate in posting and deliveries, very precise in all the information like pricing, conditions, arrangements. Extremely trustworthy.
Of course, mistakes do happen, and sometimes something was not right, but they always excelled at resolving every single issue.
Altogether, my history with Elite Audio went through:
- Testing two pair of speakers (unfortunately, one pair was damaged by the courier, another pair was sent by mistake being after demo, not new – both issues were taken care of by EA quickly and professionally). Eventually, I bought 1 of the pair.
- Selecting and buying speaker cables and jumpers
- After 1y, working to improve the speaker set. EA was kind enough to allow me to test a pair of speakers for 1 month. We then negotiated the conditions of the sale, EA accepted a trade in of the previously bought speakers and made a great deal on the new pair of speakers, going the extra mile to understand my concerns and arranging a true win-win deal.
- EA allowed me to test a hi-end turntable with a hi-end phono stage. I haven’t decided to buy the set. Vinyl turned out to be not my world.
- When asked for help, EA helped me to select a better matching pair of speaker cables and jumpers, making a great offer, and again, accepting a trade-in of the previously purchased cables and jumpers.
I am truly grateful for all the help, time and effort on their part. I am not an easy customer, to say the least. But now, can’t imagine working with any other audio equipment studio.