Highly NOT recommended.
1) Most of the content is useless and it's not enough to enable you to teach. I expected the final assignment to be a detailed lesson plan, but it was a 150-word lesson plan. It's a joke, it helps with nothing and prepares you for nothing! Furthermore, they don't even give an example of a detailed lesson plan.
2) It's full of mistakes, errors and typos.
3) Most of the content of videos and audio recordings is duplicated in writing.
4) A lot of questions in the quizzes are not clear enough, so students have to guess what is meant. What is even more confusing is that beginnings are copy-pasted from other units and are unrelated.
5) In the quizzes some answers which are actually wrong are marked as right and vice versa. At least four.
6) There is no tutor at all, only customer support.
7) When I point out the mistakes and send them proper scientific proof, they disregard it and start to push their weight around ("our course writer has 20/40 years of teaching experience") which is just horribly impolite and unprofessional. I have been teaching for 18 years, so bullying doesn't work for me, sorry. Professionals are supposed to provide scientific sources to prove their point, like theoretical grammar books authors and titles, theses etc., but there's nothing professional about PremierTEFL.
8) By the way, the course has no proper credentials or source list.
9) When they give a point of view on a controversial issue, they only give the one they accept, without mentioning that it’s not the only option and that alternatives exist.
10) When I report mistakes via the online feedback form they suggested, I get no response at all.
11) All the videos have the same monotonous background music, which is not a good idea, after 40 years of teaching they should know that. The speaker’s pronunciation is not exactly BBC English or Queen’s English. I don’t mind different accents and they’re really useful for learners, but the speaker they recorded is a very bad choice for lecturing. Her constant slurping is so off-putting and disgusting that it gets on your nerves when you listen and doesn’t let you concentrate on what the content.
12) Now when I finished the course, it’s unclear what is supposed to happen. My certificates have been already paid for, but no one contacts me and I there’s not even a digital certificate in my account. At least I hope they’ll be honest and I will get those certificates to compensate for my wasted time and money.
They have definitely not put much effort into the course and aren’t trying to fix their mistakes, which means they chose to spread ignorance. Taking into account they claim it’s Ofqual regulated, I feel I have to take the problem to higher level, since the authorities which control the quality of their service have to know.