Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Canvas Prints
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
I put an order in. It acted like it didn’t take my payment but it did. Then credited my account back but when i went back to order my cart again the price was 20$ higher.
couldn't fit complete picture with crop
YOU SAY 85 % OFF AND ON FINAL IT DOESN not COME OUT THAT - i CALLED AND WAS TOLD THE FRAME IS NOT 85% OFF ONLY THE PICTURE - THEN HOW COME THE PICTURE IS NOT 85% OFF - YOU PEOPLE NEED TO DO BETTER OR GO OUT OF BUSINESS
My canvas has a scratch on my child's face. and the top of his head is on the top of the canvas.
Too much tax and shipping ..let's see how the product turns out also too much nickel and dime for every little thing...
odd that price went up in checkout.
It took me over 3 days to get all my puppy canvas’s ordered but every time I went back into your website only two or three would be in
Checkout and I saved them? I finally ordered today:) one of my canvas turned sideways please make such the back wall attachment is put on correctly other than that you’re the only website that has 8x8 canvas’s THANKS!
Joann Nicholson
Price of canvas is good. But shipping is awful
Shipping cost is outrageous but we are in a bind.
DELIVERY SHOULD BE FREE AS BECAUSE OTHER WEBSITE DELIVER FREE SHIPPING TO ORDER ABOVE SOME AMOUNTS.
How do I keep my information on file. Since I will be ordering fairly often, I would prefer most of my info kept on file so I don't have to type it over and over again.
Advertised $14.99, charged $21.99
easy. But we'll see how the pictures come out....pricing was inconsistent. That was annoying. I would have liked the lower price on all the 8X8s
Shipping as expensive as promo
Cuando me llega
funny how the prices change from doing it on my phone then on my computer......kinda fishy
I will let you know when I get the canvas!
Last set I ordered was so dark I couldn't see them. No refunds so had to reorder. Turned out to be a very expensive gift!
don't appreciate getting charged shipping, after placing some earlier orders with free shipping.
Love my prints but the price changed to a higher price while ordering and I cannot email or chat with them. Chat is down and email address is not a good email.
Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.67 based on 580,356 reviews