Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Canvas Prints
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
Love my prints but the price changed to a higher price while ordering and I cannot email or chat with them. Chat is down and email address is not a good email.
hard to navigate
Shipping cost too high.
Prices always changing when you go forward and back!
The canvas prints are nice. Shipping is very expensive. Should be free shipping after a certain amount. Only give it a 2 star because of shipping fees.
Giving you one more chance to send a decent picture. The las t two were horrible.
Easy to order not sure about quality yet
I was unable to see a preview of the canvas print I would be ordering. That was very disappointing because I have no way of knowing if it is going to be something that I want our not.
Its ok
Did not like the sneaky added charge for the wall hanger. Had to do purchase process twice and look for the "No Thanks" in tiny print when I realized that the added hanger charge was added by default.
It would only allow me to do one picture.
Not straight forward with pricing (coupon codes / add ons etc) or shipping info (one week on "Rush" shipping seems slow). Would be nice to have payment transactions in a seperate screen / window to show secured aside from the other info...
SHIPMENT COST TOO HIGH!!!
Not pleased with my last order of my mother. Cannot believe you sent it to me. It would have been better to just tell me photo copy was corrupt and couldn't be used. Otherwise we love the others canvass prints we've ordered.
very difficult to enter billing and shipping info.
I don't like that the shipping costs more than my item. Ridiculous.
overpriced shipping
Shipping is outrageous!
very disappointed that the advertised price is not the actual price. we added the thicker depth which added 1 1/2" and and 5.00 to the cost but when we went to check out the cost was 7.00 higher
Ordering was really simple . Looking forward to receiving these