Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

of reviewers recommend Easy Canvas Prints
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
Your prices suck
Price changed from morning to evening. Shipping increased $2 in hours.
I haven't seen your product yet so I can't rate a fair review.
no option to go back and correct your order, click by mistake! no outlet
I will review once I get the product
Not happy over chat session and Sean.
My first oder was very grainy I did not like the prints and no one contacted me to tell me
It was very confusing and convoluted checkout
I was in the process of checking out and went back into my cart just to verify that everything was correct before I submitted the order, and my total price had went up. I didn't change or edit my order, I only went back a step into the cart. I went and checked the website in another browser and the website had changed their prices, the % off had went down, and the price for each canvas size had went up. I guess this happened in the middle of my order, and by clicking one step back into my cart, my price was changed. I then tried to contact customer support and was holding for a very long time. I was told 4 minutes but waited 30 and eventually gave up and paid the higher price.
too much for shipping
Was supposed to be 24.99 this has happened twice when finalizing my purchases I will check into other places for my future purchases
I had to keep re-writing same information, took too long to complete transaction
I've been working to get this order done for over a week, but the price kept changing from the original total. It is very confusing.
Your ordering program needs some work. It should not take an hour to place an order.
I was so excited to order a photo for mother's day for my family. The price was great ($16.84) however once I loaded the photo the price increased to over $23! Why? What a bait and switch
The email was very misleading, You advertised a 16x20 discounted to 14.99 but the website only discounted 83% priced at 21.75. I visited the website within 2 hours of having recieved the sale via email.
Website is not easy to use when you pick 8x8 at the sale price the 1st time it comes up at check out regular price have to redo it than comes up at sale price. You need to change that the picture comes out great.
Last one I ordered I it was faded really bad like you ran out of paint had to go back and touch up painting hope these 2 are better.
This couldn't have been made more difficult. I had to go through the order process 4 times before I could get this completed. Ridiculous! Twice the system just jammed up and wouldn't go any further and then twice it kept altering the pricing on the order...kept changing pricing higher as I added more items. No help on the chat line and no help when I called either, though both people I dealt with were very nice. In the end I had to break up the order into 2 parts...pay more for shipping...just to get the correct prices on the 4 items I ordered. I remember now I had a similar issue the first time I ordered from you. I don't think I'll be doing this anymore...it took me 4x as long as it should have and the pricing changes are insulting way to rip people off.
Started project on my laptop but since I couldn’t make edits to the photo, I logged on to my phone and discovered the prices were more expensive!
Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.67 based on 603,853 reviews