Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
Professional canvas reproduction of a photo taken 60+ years ago of my husband and his siblings. Thanks!
Absolutely marvelous! I was completely amazed of the overall quality from photos I retrieved off my cell phone. Even the packaging was phenomenal and of top notch effort and care securing box for shipping. Time it took for delivery was very reasonable. The overall process from start to finish when placing and customizing the order is simple. My friends
I've bought before and was very happy with the quality.
Easy Canvas prints is very easy. It was a pleasure uploading the photo and choosing what I wanted. It couldn't have been any easier. I received my three canvas prints 5 days after my order took place and they came out beautiful! I couldn't be any happier. Thanks for your excellent service! I just ordered two more.
Easy to pull up photo u want to use, bu shipping should be free.
Everything on my order was fine except for one photo came out way too pixelated and you should be able to warn me before confirming order.
Very efficient ordering, have not seen finished product yet, so it’s hard to make a complete review at this time
Thank you. Very nice work Delivered on time. Great job. Thank you
I was able to crop, resize and re-upload photos until I achieved the look I wanted, which made the process less stressful.
excellent phone help
Very good,, they do a very professional job
Very easy and user friendly site!
Did you purchase this as a gift? no
Would you purchase Gift Messaging if EasyCanvasPrints offered a way to add a Gift Message at checkout? no
Would you purchase Gift Wrapping if EasyCanvasPrints offered a way to add gift wrapping at checkout? no
I loved the ability to chose exactly what sizes fit our walls the best not just the standard sizes. I also liked the ability to see what our pictures would look like. Hope they look as good in person.
Did you purchase this as a gift? no
Would you purchase Gift Messaging if EasyCanvasPrints offered a way to add a Gift Message at checkout? yes
Would you purchase Gift Wrapping if EasyCanvasPrints offered a way to add gift wrapping at checkout? yes
I loved how easy it was to order my canvas. It come out beautiful. Thank you!
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend or colleague, please select a reason below. Slow delivery time
Ordered 9 days ago ... still hasn't even shipped yet, let alone received them. Maybe they forgot all about me. :(
Ordered 2 weeks ago thinking it would be here by christmas because it said it would be here this week but now it says it wont be here until the 3rd of january.
easy process. The canvas is great for the money. The next time I will opt for the upgraded version. Fast, well protected shipping.
Very easy! Uploaded a pic and chose a size. Done!
My second order..Had two pictures printed on wrap around canvas..received them today and they are hanging on the wall. The quality of the canvas and framing is exceptional. The care of packaging protects the prints from damage during shipping. From ordering the prints to seeing them hanging on the wall, the process is easy and very professional. I did contact customer service about a question, and they were very helpful.
I was shocked at the quality of the prints I received for the extremely low price that I paid. This is my first time printing any of my work onto canvas, so I don't have much to go on, but all my canvases turned out great to my eye! I am sure there are better print jobs out there, but if you are looking to casually furnish an apartment (like me!) this is perfect.
Easy Canvas Prints is rated 4.81 based on 92,315 reviews