Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

customer service
Top Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards, Summer 2019
Read  Easy Canvas Prints Reviews

About Easy Canvas Prints:

The leader in custom canvas prints online. Save 85% on canvas prints. Just choose the size and wrap thickness of your canvas print, upload your pictures or art, choose your border and join over 1 million happy EasyCanvasPrints.com customers.

1-877-858-4586

hdproduct@buildasign.com

Tell us how Easy Canvas Prints made you happy
Pay close attention to order. Tricks to try and trick you into upgrades. For what you see even the discount you pay for in the shipping
Posted 50 minutes ago
You try to make your prices sound really good, but once you add all the features that people are looking for, the price is not nearly as appealing. This is my first time ordering, so once I receive the product, I will decide if it was worth it.
Posted 1 hour ago
no comment was a pain with google chrome had to download firefox
Posted 1 hour ago
Checkout process was easy enough but awaiting the actual product.
Posted 1 hour ago
I attempted to purchase these prints using my phone and the prices were different by over $10 for the smaller print that I selected but the payment would not process. I had to get on a computer for it to go through and it cost me more. Prices should have been the same either way.
Prices are very good, and I like your products. Setting them up is hard sometimes. Uploads are often in need of rotation, and your "rotate" does not work. I have had to change frame sizes to fit the "sideways" pictures. 1 star on rotation editing.
Always happy with my canvas prints! However! The last two times I've ordered I feel like my canvases were just thrown into the packing so when I recieved them they were scratched from the hanging brackets on the back of the canvases leaving me quite upset! I purchase handfuls
No comment, haven't received the print
ccc
I will be sure to write review once I receive the product.
hard to edit
Extras are a little high
Process was complicated and not user friendly. Some photos did not upload properly (upside down or sideways despite original being oriented correctly).
I had some difficulty cropping the picture. Also, there were some hidden costs that were highly recommended to use, which I used b/c it was a gift. This increased the total cost. I would not have done if it was not a gift.
No comment
Great price but too many add-ons to more than triple the price
easy website to navigate
Just ordered my first canvas. Checkout was easy, hopefully everything looks great!
Thesite is somewhat difficult to navigate due mostly to the differing sizes of the text and links especially if one does not use paypal, I was hacked on paypal and though I was reimbursed it took a long time and many phone calls and emails.
Very good gracia