Lanyana Financial Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lanyana Financial Group
Read  Lanyana Financial Group Reviews

About Lanyana Financial Group:

Lanyana Financial Group is a collection of specialist financial businesses who help people move forward financially. We support Australian businesses and individuals with debt management and lending solutions. Lanyana Financial Group act for Australians who are experiencing severe financial hardship.

We understand there is a no one-size-fits-all solution to debt and everyone’s needs are different. This is why we provide a caring and non-judgemental approach while offering positive and realistic solutions to those experiencing a financial crisis.

marketing@lanyana.com.au

Tell us how Lanyana Financial Group made you happy
Lanyana finance has really helped with my finances. They were very supportive. Quick process and excellent communication. They replied to my emails and answered all my questions. Fantastic service. Thank you Lanyana for helping me. It’s made a big difference in my life
I highly recommend Lanyana finance.
Gday Team Im just writing this review to say what a great experience working with your team. I would especially like to acknowledge Jake who guided me through the process. Even after getting knocked back the first time he continued to work through it and kept me informed of the process at all times. Its not easy to admit you are struggling with Debt when you are approaching 60 but I thank you for your Help. Regards Bernie
Excellent service that anyone can trust...
From day one your company has been so easy to work with.A special mention to Megan Chua, nothing was to much for her.Thank you Megan.
Thank you Jed, Eunice and Noomi for the great service and a successful result in the reduction of my debt I would highly recommend Lantana.
Simply amazing. Helpful and very efficient.
Meagan helped me with ease very helpful and so friendly would recommend Lanyana to everyone
Excellent staff easy to talk to and they explain everything to you
Very helpful staff and professional!!
Your service to people in need are excellent.. just want to ask if you provide small loan..thsnks
Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks so much for your great feedback. We're really happy to have been able to assist you in reducing your debts. One of our case managers will give you a call this afternoon regarding a loan. Alternatively, you can call us directly on 1800 534 534.
Lanyana Financial Group is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews