Jwines Kosher Wine Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Jwines Kosher Wine

Tell us how Jwines Kosher Wine made you happy

Telephone
"Website very user friendly, extensive selection, fast delivery. Thank-you"
"Great selection and quick shipping. Very fair prices too"
"Web site is well organized and ordering is clear. Mid-point communication was much appreciated and the delivery was before the estimated time by several days! Variety and price run the full range so there is something there for any taste and pocketbook. Incredible packing...all bottles arrived snugly tucked into their custom formed cardboard form inside a sturdy box. Very well executed."
"Needed a complicated exchange. The staff really worked with me and made it incredibly seamless. Would definitely recommend this company!"
"Fast shipment. Enjoyed the wine."
"You had the wine I wanted, at a great price, and it arrived on time."
"Very pleasant to work with. Very friendly. Wine arrived right on time."
"You delivered my wonderful case of wine quickly. I am not jewish but my friend gave me a bottle a few years ago and I love it. Thank you and God Bless you."
"My order was placed after a JWines email solicitation coupon offer of 2 free bottles of wine was sent to me. The order which I was gifting to a friend ,showed that the coupon was applied. Confirmation after payment did not show the 2 free bottles. I sent emails to clarify why. The order, a case, was delivered without the extra 2 bottles. One phone call was answered by customer service who would look into it. I called many times since but there is no one to take the call. I emailed several times and was answered once by Yosef, telling me to reach out to him on my next order to get the 2 bottles due me. I sent several emails asking that my friend be able to come into the store to pick up the 2 bottles. I've had no response to emails or phone messages for over a month. Any reason why I should be satisfied with the service? Alex Liverant"
"Signing up for a wine club for the first time I wasn't sure what to expect. After the first shipment I'm somewhat disappointed I expected more value. The Sauvignon Blanc was nice clean and easy to drink while the red was a bit raw too intense perhaps needs more time to age. I could of bought them for about the same price that I paid so I expected more. If I was rating it 1-10 I would say 4. Maybe next month will be better."
"You have a nice selection of wines and the Succot discount was a nice touch!! Delivery was very quick. Thank You"
"Extremely fast delivery!"
"J Wines made it very easy to order and with free shipping we were very satisfied."
"- Great prices - Free shipping on all cases (including mixed cases!) - Speedy delivery - Great selection"
"I have not received the wine I ordered and paid for with Paypal. I'm stephanie Gurland I ordered 2 bottles of the Pinot Noir you featured Please contact me immediately Stephanieggurland@gmail.com"
Hi Stephanie

Thank you for taking time to review. For this order, I'm showing we shipped this out five months ago and that it was received, sign by "Stephanie" per the tracking here: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=422095510000211&cntry_code=us

Also, this order was for a case of Zinfandel I see, not Pinot Noir. Please let me know if I can investigate anything further.

sincerely,
Jared
"Easy checkout process. Very quick delivery."
"I signed up for one of the wine clubs. The wines I received were certainly a good value, but did not come with any accompanying literature beyond what I could learn from reading the back of the bottle. If I am joining a wine club I'd like a bit more guidance as to what I'm drinking and what I should be gaining from the experience."
"Excellent service, Will recommend your company to my friends"
"Got a great sale! Ordered two cases of Hermon. Super fast shipping and packaged beautifully! Ended up ordering another case for my mother in law."
"good wines at very reasonable prices"
Jwines Kosher Wine is rated 4.55 based on 256 reviews