Clean A Carpet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clean A Carpet

Tell us how Clean A Carpet made you happy
Amir came to clean my carpets, he was very knowledgeable and did a really good job cleaning them. He was very polite and friendly. Professional and quick service from booking to getting them cleaned, good all round service.
Really pleased with the service, and my carpets look like new again. My lounge one was grubby, due to the 'dogs paws' and toddler granddaughters 'spills' on it, but you would never know it now. Highly recommend this company, and will use again in future.
Worked very hard and carpets looked amazing
I was impressed with the speed and efficiemt clean of my carpets which required the operator to lug his cleaning equipment and tank up a flight of stairs to the first floor. I can recommend Clean A Carpet for their friendly and competant work.
Now have a nice clean carpet and really impressed with Jason who carried out this procedure.
Brilliant,extremely polite,cannot fault them thankyou
On time (in fact early!), did a great job, great personalities, great service.
Fast and efficient service
I could not believe how clean the carpets looked after your visit. Very pleased as it made my rental property look better than when I moved there 18 months before. My full deposit was returned at the end of the rental contract. Thank you.
Very friendly and efficient service.
Very nice person came and was very helpful re furniture etc., taking about 2 hours. Would recommend.
Very good quick and efficient and very friendly.
Great service - quick and efficient. Recommended.
Very good service would use again.
Really hard working, and my sofa looks brand new. Friendly and helpful staff. Very pleased, would use again
Continually emailing me (not a customer, they have the wrong address) and will not act on me advising them of this. Clearly they have no respect for their responsibilities under data protection laws.
Really professional and friendly.
thorough helpful service
Excellent staff, did a great job. Arrived on time, worked promptly and efficiently, left the carpets looking clean and fresh.
Excellent service. Very thorough to the point of advising us of hidden problems - carpet moths - and how to eradictae them before they do serious damage.
All stains removed. Not the cheapest but worth every penny if you have good carpets you wish to retain.
Clean A Carpet is rated 4.70 based on 138 reviews