Midz Plastic Free Reviews

of reviewers recommend Midz Plastic Free
Read Midz Plastic Free Reviews

44 Balmoral Road, , Watford

Tell us how Midz Plastic Free made you happy
Always an efficient service and products are wonderful quality and affordable. Thank you Midz!
Good selection of products on the website and very reasonable prices too. I ordered an assortment of things from beauty to cleaning and I’m happy with all my items. I’ll definitely be ordering from Midz again (when the need arises!)
Product is very high quality, fast delivery, and even a free gift! Highly recommend!
Lovely products and really great service love buying from independent retailers thanks so much
Great website, super easy to order and it all came so quick! Loved my handwritten note too!
Thank you so much! I will be ordering again
Delivery was very quick and the products are very good quality. I will purchase again.
My experience was lovely, incredible, I love the handwritten note and was upgraded to a larger item as a surprise when the mini I ordered wasn't available
Great to buy some ethical gifts x
Lovely company any problems the owner was happy to help and made me feel I was safe buying with her would definitely recommend and buy from in the future.
I’m really impressed with the quality of the razor and the soap smells divine!!
Loved every single product I purchased! Very happy! And it arrived within a few days :)
Very good quality products. Delivered in good time.
Great customer service, really good range of products at reasonable prices, quick delivery.
I ordered some baby bits, the Hevea bottle in the rubber ball is so cute. The Eco Rascal elephant plate is such a good buy! My bubba loves it.
I love receiving orders from Midz. Fast delivery and the upcircle face scrub has transformed my skin! Highly recommend this site.
Brilliant products and fast delivery. Excellent customer service.
Order arrived quickly in plastic free packaging with a cute personalised note. Can't wait to try my new products!
Asked to review but not received yet!
We are very sorry to hear you have not received your order yet. Due to the Bank holiday orders were sent out slightly later than usual, we emailed all our customers to notify them. Unfortunately our reviews are automated. Please get in touch if you still have not received your order in the next few days. Once again apologies for any inconvenience.
The Tabitha Eve dish cloths are great when they are new but one has a hole in it already and the one I washed shrunk more than 10% so I am now looking for an alternative. The 'polythene' tops are excellent but they need to develop square ones and they do not fit anything that is out of the ordinary. Curry does stain them
Hi Jean, we are so sorry to hear that there is a hole in the cloths after such a short period of time. Please take a photo and email us at hello@midzplasticfree.uk We can send a new set out to you. We do state in our description regarding shrinkage after the first wash. The silicone lids should fit over most shapes, we use these at home and often use them on square and rectangle dishes.
I am so happy with my first order from Midz Plastic Free. The shipping was so quick and packaged beautifully. Thrilled with all of my purchases and will definitely be returning over and over again in future!
Midz Plastic Free is rated 4.86 based on 35 reviews