Midz Plastic Free Reviews

of reviewers recommend Midz Plastic Free
Read Midz Plastic Free Reviews
Love my replacement washing brush heads means I can just use and then recycle and along with my lovely hard soap it's perfect.
Lovely seller and lovey products 🤩
Really pleased with the service and the products I ordered. Dispatch was mega quick. One item wasn’t available after purchase and I was notified quickly with a refund. Will be ordering again :)
Another successful purchase from Midz, lovely good quality products, which arrive quickly.
Very helpful and communicative. Excellent service and products.
Brilliant products and service! Just trying out the Ocean Saver plastic free household cleaners for the first time and am really over the moon with them. Thanks so much!
Love the product range, plus very helpful customer service and speedy delivery!
Was very sceptical that a bar of shampoo and conditioner soap could replace my heavy liquid shampoo and conditioner use could replace, which I use everyday to wash my oily, fine hair. I was poised in the shower and started to rub the bar over my hair and it was like magic. There was froth and bubbles and I was able to wash my hair. It felt clean, silky, less frizzy and I didn't have to apply conditioner afterwards. Have also tried one of the soaps with a sisal bag and again works like a dream. If the bar of shampoo and conditioner soap can work on my hair, it can work on anyone! Well and truly converted and as soon as things come back in stock I will be placing another order. Thank you.
Midz Plastic Free 5 star review on 23rd May 2021
Lovely products at good prices Always a pleasure buying and getting help thank you
I love all my goodies I order from Midz, I love that they are plastic free, and a tree gets planted with each order! Will be ordering again soon x
Midz Plastic Free have a great choice of products. Loving the charcoal filters at last I can drink tap water! I’ve just sent some to my daughter in San Diego too! Great company to purchase from.
Have been following Midz on Instagram for a while and had run out of a couple of things so thought ‘who better to order from’ than Midz! I love the fact that so much research goes into the products stocked and I really trust Midz (I’ve started using a shampoo and conditioner bar for curly hair that I would never have even considered buying (owing to the need to condition, a lot!) without Midz’s on website recommendations. Have recommended to all my friends eager to start their own eco journeys too.
Fabulous tins of sun screen. So pleased to find these. Swift delivery too!
I am so impressed with my first order from Midz plastic free. It was dispatched and delivered so quickly (I couldn’t believe how fast it was). I love that the packaging is all fully recyclable. I ordered a few of the scrubber deodorants and every single one smells absolutely divine! I also ordered a few washing up bits and the Upcircle coffee face serum which is absolutely amazing, I highly recommend. Really lovely experience shopping at Midz and will be ordering again soon!
I’ve been using the Lani Coconut Face Polish every day for a week now and I can see a huge improvement in my skin! It smells amazing and I look forward to my morning and evening skincare routine, definitely recommend!
Great range of products to cover the whole house. Packaging is minimal and recyclable. Makes it very easy to live a more sustainable life. Would recommend and have already shopped a few times from Midz now.
Over the moon with my purchase, well packaged, speedy delivery and excellent value for money. Thank you Midz! x
I am in love with my new products!! 🌱 SHAMPOO BAR - Fantastic lather! WHITE RABBIT DAY CREAM - Keeps my face so soft all day! SCRUBBER DEODORANT - Beautifully creamy and smooth. The grapefruit and mandarin scent is DIVINE!! Your zero plastic, zero waste, vegan (the products I chose) approach were enough to have me purchase from you again but then you top yourselves by planting a tree on my behalf in Borneo 🌳 Thank you Midz! 💛
Midz Plastic Free 5 star review on 19th March 2021
Super quick delivery, high quality products as always, and completely recyclable or sustainable packaging. Could rate them any higher!
Great prices, delivery was quick and lots of amazing eco friendly products will definitely be ordering again from Midz.
Midz Plastic Free is rated 4.93 based on 67 reviews