1st Contact Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 1st Contact

About 1st Contact: In 1996, we saw the opportunity to create a service that provides speedy, secure and cost-effective international money transfers at competitive exchange rates.

Forex services were traditionally provided by the high street banks and larger money transfer agents, but we knew that we could do better. Money transfer services are just one of the many hundreds of services that banks offer, and let’s be honest, it’s impossible to master them all.

We were right. For more than 20 years, we’ve built a business out of refining and mastering the money transfer service. To date we have over 50,000 registered clients and do over 120,000 transactions per year.

Our goal was, and is, to give clients the ability to transfer money internationally, from anywhere and at any time.

+44 (0) 207 759 7550

How would you rate 1st Contact ?

(optional)

"Excellent service very supportive with very good exchange rate and reliable will recommend to everybody Thank you"
"Good service, reliable and affordable and mouth watering exchange rate. You can't resist it."
Jamie Hamilton
Unverified Reviewer
"Just received confirmation that my Ancestral Visa was approved! What amazing service from start to finish! Thank you Jason Trudgian for your professional expertise, and for always giving me piece of mind when I was a nervous wreck! Would recommend this company to everyone!"
""Absolutely amazing service from start to finish. Incredible!""
Tom Johnston
Verified Buyer
"Great efficient service! Easy to navigate and customer support is fantastic if required."
Brendan Yule
Verified Buyer
"Website has improved significantly and the charges beat anyone!! Thanks for making life easy!"
Kerriann Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"absolutely outstanding. no improvement needed. well set up staff are so helpful A++++"
Amanda Birkett
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely,I love every aspect of 1st Contact Forex. It has totally simplified my international transfers."
Mel Taylor
Verified Buyer
"More than happy. Prompt and efficient service. Been using First Contact for years."
Ivor Wagner
Verified Buyer
"They are efficient; they are reliable; they are blisteringly fast; they are responsive, with every transaction being treated on a personal level; the service you receive from all members of staff is courtesy at its best; and, to top it all, they must certainly be one of the cheapest vehicles for money transfers I have ever come across."
"I am only new to Forex as a friend recommended me after I complained about bank fees. The website is so simple to use!"
Nicola Castoro
Verified Buyer
"The customer service is the best I ever found! Perfection doesn't need improvements !"
Kathy Botha
Verified Buyer
"Your website is easy to navigate and I have recommended you to many expatriates needing to transfer money home. You guys are awesome, I have been using 1st contact for 9 years now and will continue to do so."
Judith Matthiae
Verified Buyer
"Just a really fantastic service every time I make use of 1st Contact. Lizelle Ervens even called me back - from London to New Zealand - just to assure me that there was no issue with my transfer. I had a missed call from London and was concerned. She is a gem and valuable asset in your company. You guys go beyond the call of duty and being in sales myself, I truly appreciate your professionalism and efficiency. Thank you very much."
Lisa Uzzanu
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with all aspects of service. So nice to have friendly staff to deal with, so thank you very much, that makes such a difference!"
Judi Bridgeman
Verified Buyer
"Very easy, efficient, and friendly staff. One of the easiest companies to deal with and thankfully not automated, I'm old fashioned and like to talk to a human being not a computer!!!"
Theresa Combrinck
Verified Buyer
"Website easy to navigate. Transfers are quick and easy. I recommend 1st Contact to all my friends"
Wendy McKean
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommend the service I get from Monique Chapman and colleagues at Cape Town office. Thanks for great service and friendly contact. Regards Wendy McKean"
Yolandi Meyer
Verified Buyer
"I've been using this website for 13 years to transfer money to SA and keep using it! Says it all!"
Clive Sheppard
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, website easy to use. The speed of the whole process is great."
1st Contact is rated 4.88 based on 41 reviews