1st Contact Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 1st Contact

About 1st Contact: In 1996, we saw the opportunity to create a service that provides speedy, secure and cost-effective international money transfers at competitive exchange rates.

Forex services were traditionally provided by the high street banks and larger money transfer agents, but we knew that we could do better. Money transfer services are just one of the many hundreds of services that banks offer, and let’s be honest, it’s impossible to master them all.

We were right. For more than 20 years, we’ve built a business out of refining and mastering the money transfer service. To date we have over 50,000 registered clients and do over 120,000 transactions per year.

Our goal was, and is, to give clients the ability to transfer money internationally, from anywhere and at any time.

+44 (0) 207 759 7550

Tell us how 1st Contact made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"My first transaction with 1st Contact was in 2006 and yesterday I made my 37th transaction! The effiency of your customer service continues to exceed my expectations. Thank you 1st Contact, for making my forex transactions hassle free and easy. I have never had to call you and ask when are the funds clearing as they are always cleared and available when they are needed. So many targets goals have been achieved as a result. As for your 5th free transaction and the birthday gift free transactions, I could never use any other service and will always recommend you!"
"Was very sorry to hear today that the lady I have dealt with since my first transfer has moved on, (6/7 years), she understood my IT incompetence, but immediately 1st Forex back up was there to chat and reassure me all was under control. Great service, best rates."
"Available team and easy to connect."
"Simplest transfer ever - done via internet banking (as different from transfer via debit card )"
"I have been a customer of 1st contact for over 10 years now. Over this time, they have consistently offered an affordable transfer service that is efficient and safe. I will continue to use 1st contact for my transfer needs"
"I have been a 1st Contact client for the past 8 years. I have used many of the services including payroll, tax refunds, shipping and forex. The service overall has been better than any other company I have dealt with. All my money transfers have been processed quickly and without any issues."
"Initial set up was easy with the help of the team. When arriving the majority of their assistance was also very good!"
"I’ve used 1st Contact for years to transfer money from UK to South Africa to help pay my mortgage, send funds to my parents, gifts to family, etc. 1stC make it so easy and it costs next to nothing! Really pleased!"
"Friendly professional service always! Using First Contact for about 11 years now!!"
"The service is efficient. The staff are friendly and professional. When there was a system glitch, the staff rectified the problem by fast tracking my transfer. I've been using 1st Contact for 16 months and will continue using the service."
"Fast, seamless service every time - highly recommend!"
"Professionals. Excellent communication. Quick transfer. Thank you."
"Up to date everything is OK and no more comment."
"1st Contact have always been superb. They have lovely, helpful staff who will give efficient service. Really happy with them xx"
"Customer service and online facilities are all excellent"
"The service is very straight forward and easy + good exchange rates"
"I was shocked at how quick and easy it was to use 1st Contact to transfer money abroad! Never mind having the best rate on the market! I am a very satisfied customer."
"I have been using this service for the past 15 years.. I have always found them to be very efficient and friendly."
"Very good experience from day one. I had starter with 1st Contact about 10 years ago. Always timely and no hassle. Would recommend to everyone who is looking for the service like this."
"Prompt, easy to use and no hassles."
"The website is really easy to use. The fees are reasonable and the money arrives at its destination without any issues. Speedy service"
1st Contact is rated 4.90 based on 312 reviews