1st Contact Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 1st Contact

About 1st Contact: In 1996, we saw the opportunity to create a service that provides speedy, secure and cost-effective international money transfers at competitive exchange rates.

Forex services were traditionally provided by the high street banks and larger money transfer agents, but we knew that we could do better. Money transfer services are just one of the many hundreds of services that banks offer, and let’s be honest, it’s impossible to master them all.

We were right. For more than 20 years, we’ve built a business out of refining and mastering the money transfer service. To date we have over 50,000 registered clients and do over 120,000 transactions per year.

Our goal was, and is, to give clients the ability to transfer money internationally, from anywhere and at any time.

+44 (0) 207 759 7550

How would you rate 1st Contact ?

"Excellent service!so professional and trustworthy."
"It's so incredibly easy to use 1st Contact. Really quick and no hassle with extra fees on the account you're sending to. Excellent, excellent, excellent can not recommend them enough!"
"Ease of use, constant contact and updates through the stages of transfer so I always feel informed and at ease."
"It was so very fast, did the overseas transaction one day, had the money the next day."
"Fantastic service and easy to use. Stress free"
"Easy to follow instructions"
"I've been using 1st contact for around 8years and I've always been happy with the service. Never had any problems, website is very clear and easy to use. Service is very quick, good rates and in very affordable cost."
"Action is taken immediately!! They’ve never let me down!"
"Fantastic service! I've been using 1st Contact for 11 years and have never had a single problem. Great rates, fast transfers and fabulous responsive customer service. Cannot recommend highly enough."
"Easy to use website, always answers questions quickly"
"The staff is always help full and go the extra mile. I have used your service for years and it remains great. Have recommended you to several of my work collegues"
"Speedy transfers and good rates. Excellent customer service from Lizelle!"
"Excellent Comunications Excellent Rates, Speedy Transfer"
"Just what I need when sending various amounts (large and small) to family and friends in various countries."
"I never have a problem with sending funds through you. The team are always extremely helpful and always resolve any problems or queries immediately. Very high customer satisfaction rate for me."
"Service fast, reliable email and SMS updates to keep you informed along the way. Brilliant!!! I highly Reccomend their service."
"good rates and reliable"
"Professional, efficient and hassle free online transfers every time. Fantastic self service and customer service......never fail to make it easy to use :-) thank you :-)"
"Absolutely efficient, the lady who helped me was well informed and did everything as she promised. Excellent service"
"Quick and on top of their subject"
1st Contact is rated 4.85 based on 91 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!