24/7 PCRepair Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 24/7 PCRepair
Dasia Bobbs
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service!!! Sid was very friendly and helpful. My computer is in great condition once again. Thank you."
Cynthia Etten
Verified Buyer
"Fixing my printer problems!! Changing to programs that actually work!"
Scott Stroth
Verified Buyer
"Sid did a great job on this repair and I look forward to working with him in the future"
Jimmy Boatman
Verified Buyer
"Sid is very professional and I would recommend to my friends"
"Sid is the best guy out there. He is very knowledgeable in his field and he has been the best that I have used to date. Would not go to anyone else."
Marilyn Barber
Verified Buyer
"I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my time with Sid today. He repaired my computer so that I was able to get back to work!!"
Jack Stark
Verified Buyer
"Very up front about service and pricing. was very helpful to a non computer savvy client. made everything easy to understand and gave me other options to help in the future."
REMONA JABAR
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Solved my computer issue within minutes! Will hire again."
Kathy Smith
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Sid for all your help. It was a pleasure to work with you."
Karen Midura
Verified Buyer
"My Problem was resolved no problems at all sid was very easy to work with"
Michael Gigliotti
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for explaining things so that i understand just a little bit more."
James Martinez
Verified Buyer
"Awsome repair expert.Made it easy for me."
Randy Kirkman
Verified Buyer
"Sid was awesome a great help and I will let others know about your service Thank You Randy"
Andrea Degeorge
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, fixed my slow built before Christ computer and its fast again.. Thanks Sid"
Karen Hecht
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service. Helped me with all I needed plus offered advice for better virus protection. I would recommend his company!"
Kenneth Early
Verified Buyer
"Very professional, and spoke to me like another person. I felt like I had called my friend and asked him to fix my computer. Sid was very friendly and listened to what I had to say. He was patient and understanding of my frustration with my computer issues."
John Young
Verified Buyer
"GOOD SERVICE AND PRICE. MY COMPUTER IS LIKE IT IS NEW"
Dennis Hooper
Verified Buyer
"I find anything to do with computers mostly irritating. After interviewing Sid and discussing my ...."fears", I felt impressed that my gamble with him would be to my benefit. Time alone will provide the final result. His patience is most appreciated because I am not comfortable with computers. He asked several questions, and based on my responses he suggested that he might be able to resolve one of my "irritations" right then. I didn't think I had an issue to overcome, I was just needing to have a "go to" source for future trouble. He found and fixed something I didn't know was a problem. Better than that, he explained as he went what the problem was, and why. At this time, I am already more satisfied with this service than that of the others I have used. Thanks Sid!!! (Dennis H., MS)"
Tinus Sonsma
Verified Buyer
"very quick responsive best solution for computer repair"
Robert Anello
Verified Buyer
"Fixed my computer sound which was not working for weeks. Thanks Sid."
24/7 PCRepair is rated 4.94 based on 154 reviews