24/7 PCRepair Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 24/7 PCRepair
James Martinez
Verified Buyer
"Awsome repair expert.Made it easy for me."
Randy Kirkman
Verified Buyer
"Sid was awesome a great help and I will let others know about your service Thank You Randy"
Andrea Degeorge
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful, fixed my slow built before Christ computer and its fast again.. Thanks Sid"
Karen Hecht
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful service. Helped me with all I needed plus offered advice for better virus protection. I would recommend his company!"
Kenneth Early
Verified Buyer
"Very professional, and spoke to me like another person. I felt like I had called my friend and asked him to fix my computer. Sid was very friendly and listened to what I had to say. He was patient and understanding of my frustration with my computer issues."
John Young
Verified Buyer
"GOOD SERVICE AND PRICE. MY COMPUTER IS LIKE IT IS NEW"
Dennis Hooper
Verified Buyer
"I find anything to do with computers mostly irritating. After interviewing Sid and discussing my ...."fears", I felt impressed that my gamble with him would be to my benefit. Time alone will provide the final result. His patience is most appreciated because I am not comfortable with computers. He asked several questions, and based on my responses he suggested that he might be able to resolve one of my "irritations" right then. I didn't think I had an issue to overcome, I was just needing to have a "go to" source for future trouble. He found and fixed something I didn't know was a problem. Better than that, he explained as he went what the problem was, and why. At this time, I am already more satisfied with this service than that of the others I have used. Thanks Sid!!! (Dennis H., MS)"
Tinus Sonsma
Verified Buyer
"very quick responsive best solution for computer repair"
Robert Anello
Verified Buyer
"Fixed my computer sound which was not working for weeks. Thanks Sid."
Kiritkumar Dave
Verified Buyer
"very smart and supportive. Excellent experience."
Patrick Gaffney
Verified Buyer
"Sid, thank you for fast, effective service, you got my system up and running at peak performance! Thanks, Patrick G"
Frank Biamonte
Verified Buyer
"repaired problem. very happy!!"
Carol Edgmon
Verified Buyer
"I called Sid on a Sunday and he was able to fix all my problems. He was friendly and professional. I highly recommend him and 24/7 PC Repair."
Andrew Bailey
Verified Buyer
"great service. fast repair. highly recommended"
Jamie Winter
Verified Buyer
"To get my quickbooks open"
Ronald Baron
Verified Buyer
"24/7 PC is outstanding! They're always very responsive!"
Dave Bartlett
"Excellenta!!!!"
James Webb
Verified Buyer
"Feel more secure and comfortable with a better antivirus."
James Webb
Verified Buyer
"Both my computer fixed and a lot of viruses were removed which Avast skipped. Thanks Sid"
Sharon Costello
Verified Buyer
"Sid's Service is the best, he is a real company with real solutions, the service is fast and efficient, I encourage all to try it, was best decision I have made with PC service for our family"
24/7 PCRepair is rated 4.94 based on 143 reviews