24/7 PCRepair Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 24/7 PCRepair
Telephone
"Sid is wonderful! He fixes everything and gives you confidence at the same time. I wish that everyone I worked with was as competent as he is. Thanks Sid, Andrea Koppel"
"Sid repair my computer in a very short time for a flat fee. Used his service in past and will use in future if required."
"saved my ass and appreciate the help in cleaning up my computer"
"never performed the requested actions. after taking my payment a several attempts at my computer said he would call me back, and never did. He has refused to take or return my calls. I am disputing the payment."
"Its reassuring to have someone who knows what they are doing. I am happy with the service."
"All my computer issues taken care off."
"OMG! Worth every dime!!!!!! Mylaptop had some type of virus and Sid wasted no time killing it! If I ever need you again for ANYTHING I'm coming right back!"
"It was great even though I am not tech savvy. Did a wonderful job and made my old computer back up and running."
"Excellent service!!! Sid was very friendly and helpful. My computer is in great condition once again. Thank you."
"Fixing my printer problems!! Changing to programs that actually work!"
"Sid did a great job on this repair and I look forward to working with him in the future"
"Sid is very professional and I would recommend to my friends"
"Sid is the best guy out there. He is very knowledgeable in his field and he has been the best that I have used to date. Would not go to anyone else."
"I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my time with Sid today. He repaired my computer so that I was able to get back to work!!"
"Very up front about service and pricing. was very helpful to a non computer savvy client. made everything easy to understand and gave me other options to help in the future."
"Excellent service. Solved my computer issue within minutes! Will hire again."
"Thank you Sid for all your help. It was a pleasure to work with you."
"My Problem was resolved no problems at all sid was very easy to work with"
"Thanks for explaining things so that i understand just a little bit more."
"Awsome repair expert.Made it easy for me."
24/7 PCRepair is rated 4.92 based on 162 reviews