24 Hours Appliance Repair Reviews

of reviewers recommend 24 Hours Appliance Repair
Telephone
Read 24 Hours Appliance Repair Reviews

About 24 Hours Appliance Repair:

24H Appliance Company Here to Provide any Residential & Commercial Appliance Repair Services
- Honest and Affordable Repair Pricing
-100% Satisfaction Rate

(855) 399-9888

appliancerepairservice@aol.com

Tell us how 24 Hours Appliance Repair made you happy
Thank you Jose for fixing our oven! He was extremely friendly and prompt. Oven whisperer!
Excellent service! My technician, Michael, was prompt, communicative and professional. The owner got back to me regarding repair within minutes and a technician came to my home the same afternoon. Very appropriately priced as well. Highly recommend!
I want to thank Sam to responding quickly to our service call for our dryer same day. He came out and determined it was a switch and had to order it. They knew we wanted done asap and we're back out in a few days to install and got it working. Thank you and we will be calling for our other appliance needs.
Impressed with the thoroughness and speed of the team with this company. With Jose's help, our dryer was back up and running within 24 hours! A huge thing for a mom of two. Thank you!
Responsive and professional. Had my problem diagnosed and fixed (with an LG dryer) within 24 hours of calling (and it wasn't an emergency). Jose was excellent...explained everything he was doing, went "above and beyond" what I had any right to expect. I will definitely use again.
Our washer and dryer were having problems so based on the outstanding google reviews, gave this place a call. Glad I did. Immediate response and communication. The great communication continued via texting. They are very responsive and also prompt. When I had to reschedule, they easily accommodated our request and were very understanding. The service person showed up on time, was courteous, and fixed our problems easily. Highly recommended!
Perfect same day service. Within a few hours of order. Also gave some advice on my other appliances and looked up the number for the part that needs to be replaced. Very impressed!
Quick, Efficient & Affordable Service! Emailed them on a Sunday afternoon after my dryer started to make a loud squeaking noise & they responded & came out the following morning. Mike was my technician and he took the time to show me what was wrong and how to fix it. He even offered to come back and properly install the dryer hose after he noticed it was not secured properly. I would recommend them to anyone who wants honest, affordable service.
The service was exceptional! Sam was friendly, professional, thorough , diligent and knew exactly how to solve the issue. I will solely use your company for all my appliance repair needs. I am letting all my friends know how amazing you all have been!
Extremely happy to have found these guys. Professional, fair, personable. They did a good job and offered great advice.
Switch for our dishwasher got turned off - we didn't even know there was a switch. They came by, found the switch, and said "no charge". Definite;y call them again with an appliance problem.
I was able to get a same day appointment for my LG wash machine that stopped working. Mike diagnosed the issue and quickly ordered the new part and was done in less than 2 hours. Straight forward pricing and courteous service. I will use them again the next another appliance goes down.
Look no further if you need to repair your appliances. This is the place to go. Kyle is professional and knowledgeable. He explained the situation to me patiently. I felt like as if a son advising his mother what to do. I do not normally write review unless I feel strongly about it. This place earns a 5 stars.
Mike was awesome: responded quickly to my inquiry, set a date 2 days in the future, showed up on time, professional using shoe covers without being asked, went to work and diagnosed the dishwasher leak and advised me against having if fixed. Thanks Mike!
they are the best! He is knowledgeable, honest , and a true professional! All the good qualities you would look for in an appliance service company! Very much recommended.
I thoroughly enjoy writing these 5 star reviews. Peter at this company is exactly what service is supposed to be - highly competent, punctual and reasonably priced. He fixed a long standing washing machine issue that had us convinced we needed a new washer, and his skill saved us considerable expense. Thank you Peter!
Amazing service and very communicative! He did troubleshooting with us before coming to check out our washer! I highly recommend!
Sam was awesome. He gave me a fair estimate and performed the work as requested. Our fridge is working great! He was thoughtful, very kind, and patient. He doesn't rush trying to get the work done, but really shows that he wants to do a good job and resolve the problem for you so it doesn't happen again. We are grateful to have found him!
Very good , professional repair service . Trustable company !recommend!
Mike came on time, was polite, and wore protection to cover his shoes, which I really appreciate as we do not wear shoes in the house. He took his time to understand why the dishwasher was leaking when there are not apparent reasons. I highly recommend him if you have an appliance that needs repairs. I will use him again.
24 Hours Appliance Repair is rated 5.00 based on 303 reviews