24 Hours Appliance Repair Reviews

of reviewers recommend 24 Hours Appliance Repair
Telephone
Read 24 Hours Appliance Repair Reviews

About 24 Hours Appliance Repair:

24H Appliance Company Here to Provide any Residential & Commercial Appliance Repair Services
- Honest and Affordable Repair Pricing
-100% Satisfaction Rate

(855) 399-9888

appliancerepairservice@aol.com

Tell us how 24 Hours Appliance Repair made you happy
Very happy with our repair! Eddie was on time and very professional. Our freezer hadn't been "freezing" very well and the food items were feeling soft. Eddie came in and quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it and now we are back in the 21st century! No more trips to the store for bags of ice to shore up our frozen items! Highly recommend and will use him for all our appliance repair needs in the future. Great prices, too!
Best customer service ever. Honest and reliable. Honest is a big thing when it comes to appliance repairs ! I will definitely refer abacus to others! Thank you so much for your service
Eddie was quick to respond via text and we were able to schedule an appointment for our dryer repair. We were blown away by his honesty and great service! Looking forward to scheduling with this company in the future if we have appliance repair needs again. His rates are reasonable and honest. Book your appointment today.. you won't be disappointed!!
Our microwave's door switch was broken. As a result, the microwave wouldn't turn on. Eddie repaired it quickly for a reasonable price. We were very happy with his work quality and professionalism. Thank you!
This repair service company is everything and more!! Our repairman was courteous, thorough, and professional. He took the time to explain the necessary service, and asked if we wanted the parts that were being replaced. He was friendly, and went above and beyond to provide an exceptional service. This company is our "go to" from now on.
Erik was very prompt and professional in fixing my dryer. He showed up earlier than my appointment time. Excellent service overall. I highly recommend this company.
I highly recommend these guys because they are very polite, professional and on time. Our dryer circuit overheated and Peter explained the situation very clearly. Service and labor costs were discounted and also 90 day warranty was guaranteed for new parts. Glad my friend referred me to these guys, would use then again.
Came on a Sunday night to fix our Samsung dryer. Wore shoe covers, identified the problem immediately, and gave what seemed to be a good price for the work that was done. Professional and clean start to finish. Highly recommend!
Sam came the same day of my call, fixed the issue right away and even gave us a senior discount for my Dad. Great service, thanks!
I'd highly recommend this repair company. We had two washing machines break at my work and they were able to come out quickly, diagnose the problem and get the machine back up and running quick. Thank you for the great service!
I called on Wednesday evening and Mike promptly called me back and said he would be there at 9am. He was about 20 min late but called to say that he was running slightly late and would that be ok? He came at 9:20, identified the issue and actually had the Maytag part with him! No 2nd trip! I would definitely recommend Mike to my friends.
I wish I can give this guy 6 stars !! He responded my email within minutes (On a SUNDAY!!) ,gave me the estimate over the phone and showed up in my house 1/2 hour after we hang up the phone very professional ,he changed the drum belt and he even vacuum cleaned my dryer inside Great repair man,and polite too! Thank You Mike,I am keeping your number and will refer you to my friends
With four kids in the house, a broken dryer needs a quick repair. Peter was prompt, knowledgable and affordable. He also took the time to perform routine maintenance as part of his repair service. Highly recommend!
This is such a great company, I ask Sam for service and he told me the fridge I have still under guarantee. Really not many people who have a company on this branch will told me that. I really recommend this person is very honest. Thank you.
John was my technician. He was very efficient and professional. He gave me an estimate so quickly I wondered if he was correct. He patiently explained to me how he knew what the problem was. I thought the estimate was high for what he was doing, but after having had the work done, think it was worth every penny. He took time and care to clean the dryer insides so it is like new! He also recommended replacing 2 other parts which I had him do. I was very happy with the service.
I've used this company twice now and each time I've been thoroughly happy! They came quickly and promptly resolved my dryer and refregerator problems. Would love to use them again
Mike is professional, on time and efficient. He fixed my dishwasher right away and gave me a lot good tips for keeping my dishwasher life time long. I am very pleased with the service . Highly recommend them to others !
Fast, inexpensive, quick diagnosis, super professional. What else could you want?? They answered my email within minutes and had me scheduled for the next day. Totally worth it. They are permanently in our phone book.
Great work, arrived on time and service the machine with great care and knowledge. Thank you very much!
He helped us fix our dryer very fast and easy. I appreciate all the help and the mechanic was very knowledgeable. I will definitely use the service again if needed. Thanks for the great work
24 Hours Appliance Repair is rated 5.00 based on 303 reviews