24 Hours Appliance Repair Reviews

of reviewers recommend 24 Hours Appliance Repair
Telephone
Read 24 Hours Appliance Repair Reviews

About 24 Hours Appliance Repair:

24H Appliance Company Here to Provide any Residential & Commercial Appliance Repair Services
- Honest and Affordable Repair Pricing
-100% Satisfaction Rate

(855) 399-9888

appliancerepairservice@aol.com

Tell us how 24 Hours Appliance Repair made you happy
Quick and honest service. Our 2 year old Samsung front load washer was not draining right and taking much longer to complete a load. It was as simple as cleaning a filter that we didn't know existed and we're back in action.
I would highly recommend tho company. Mike came out within hours. Had what I needed, installed everything and cleaned up after!!! What a great experience!!
They were excellent. Communication was timely and on point. Showed up and performed a diagnostic with estimate for price and timeline included. Returned to perform repair once part was in stock. Could not ask for more.
They are great repairman. We had problems on a washer and dryer and a dishwasher which did not drain. They had them all fixed in under an hour. I highly recommend them. I would give them 10 stars if I could. They saved me Big Bucks.
These guys are great! We've had them out a few times now for different appliances. They are always quick to respond and diagnose the problem. If something goes wrong, they will come back and make it right.
We couldn't be happier with our service. Sam worked us in at the end of an already full day so that we could begin drying some laundry again. He diagnosed the trouble right away and was carrying the parts. Courteous, careful and knowledgeable. Hire with confidence!
Nick was awesome!!! He walked me through everything that was wrong with my refrigerator and was able to fix it the same day. He was really affordable and an absolute pleasure to work with. I will definitely be using Nick next time I have an appliance break.
I called and left a message. They called me back and helped me fix my refrigerator without coming out. He saved me hundreds of dollars. Awesome!
Excellent customer service. Very thorough and knowledgeable and yes, affordable. Ben was able to troubleshoot my dishwasher dilemma efficiently. Highly recommend.
Excellent Service! Came out same day to fix our washer definitely world recommend Mike!
I called to schedule an appt. for our office refrigerator. Peter offered a simple and insightful suggestion that actually worked! I so appreciate his offering help over the phone. I did not expect this at all. It's not often you find an establishment that is willing to help you....just to be helpful. For this reason I will always reach out for any of my appliance repair needs. Thank you, thank you!
Sam was great to work with and did everything to fix my stove. He came back free of charge when there was a second issue with same burner he fixed. No complaints here I would recommend for any appliance needs you may have
Mike was very communicative throughout the process. He alled several times to update me on his status on when he would arrive. Sense of humor. Knowledgeable. Reasonable. Highly recommend. We will definitely call Mike again for our appliance repair needs.
We have had Alex as our go-to appliance repair guy for years and have NEVER had a bad experience. He is honest, provides exceptional customer service and his prices can't be beat. Alex has told us when he can help us and when he can't. If he thinks you'll save money by purchasing a new appliance, he will tell you. This guy is terrific! A gem! You won't go wrong by calling Alex.
Dan is the best. Great guy, personable, fixed my ice maker fast, didn't overcharge me when he could have, and was neat and clean. Great job Dan.
Amazing and great job. Highly recommend. I am an Engineer and even new what was wrong with my fridge. I called a couple of companies and I even gave a deposit to one but sadly they were no show. I called this company and I spoke to him on the phone before he came and he showed up with the necessary parts and repaired my fridge. Also played with my dog too. HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. :)
Peter has been my appliance repair tech for years. He's super honest, trustworthy, and very knowledgeable. He has fixed refrigerator for me in the past, but today he fixed my microwave. When I would close the door the light and fan would remain on. He expeditiously took it apart, fixed the switch or whatever was burnt out, tested everything and left. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing his services.
I could not have been more satisfied. Alex is the best. He called within the time window to let me know he was on his way, he fixed my dryer, he charged me less than the original estimate, and he helped me out with my old refrigerator as well. Will definitely be using him again!
Ben was amazing! Excellent services, reasonable pricing. Came the next day after requesting service! Thank you Ben!
Kyle is always honest and upfront. After trying several things to see if he could do an easy fix and identifying that it was a major repair needed, he let me know that fixing my over the range microwave would cost more than I could buy a new one for, so he just charged me for a service call.
24 Hours Appliance Repair is rated 5.00 based on 303 reviews