24option.com Reviews

4PM
4PM
Click Here

Tell us how 24option.com made you happy

"These guys are obviously nothing but a bunch of frauds. I was 1 day late to discover that. First they'll insist on making you transfer 251$ to "your" account at their company. And then they'll congratulate you on earning some more money to make you feel comfortable, and that's without doing any trading. Next step will be taking a look at your bank account to check your balance but they'll claim that it's to check your credits and loans so they can start paying off your mortgage. The next step would be getting some personal information about you. The kind of information that would make anyone pretend it's you on the internet. Meanwhile an educational adviser will contact you for some sessions where you learn how to trade. Guess it's where you generate profits for them. You can actually buy and sell all you want but I don't expect receiving any money from that account to my bank account.i invested quite a lot in them ,sum of 12670USD but thanks to support@securerecovery .net i was able to get my money back.i advise you to contact them if you have problem with your broker."
Are you 24option.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Some of the worst scammers!! I invested a huge sum with them and they blocked my account after i had made profits so i couldn't withdraw. I had to dispute it with them and report to Swift recovery EU for help before getting my investments and profits out."
"Amazing liar, they just promise, I’m dealing with them more than 1,5 year, I didn’t get tired to call them every week. I want my money back, they answer and always is the same: Madam everything is fine, we can see, that everything is fine and you request is on process you must be just passion and wait, so this waiting and lies. I had to get a recorvery agent, INFO@BINARYFINANCE DOT COM whom I mailed to get my money back from them. STAY AWAY, THEY ARE FRAUD GUYS"
24option.com is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews