Jdwilliams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jdwilliams

Tell us how Jdwilliams made you happy
Delivery paid for next day. No delivery attempted. Chat on J D Williams unhelpful. Still no sign of delivery.
Bought an item but it was never received I would not buy from there again
I ordered a blanket 8 days ago I haven't received it or even received an update nothing their customer service is very poor
Worst possible customer service ! Do no order anything from these awful lot . Very rude staff ! If items are damaged they won’t refund .
They sended broken shoes. They didnt saw when they put in the box? And the delivery guy signed by himself our delivery. We Never order again.
My interest rate has been put up to 69.9% because of one laet payment. Beware.
The first order a cardigan no problem.The second,two pairs elasticated trousers.I have received one the other delayed this from 19/04/19 still waiting.Now I have increased my order to another pair of trousers.Still waiting.Delivery expected 13/07/19.Thats July it is now May.Is these items being delivered on a bicycle from Australia?
Two pairs of joggers were ordered. Only one pair delivered. Numerous letters sent requesting second pair. Not even the courtesy of a reply let alone my second pair of PAID FOR joggers. Appalling customer service.
I have waited 5 weeks for an item to be delivered and still not received it. Jd Williams blame arrow and arrow are not interested
Excellent product however one screw needs to be shaved down to fit but table goes up fine and good quality however...delivery got cancelled Friday and I had taken a day off then the time slot moved for today so had to ask my dad to wait in my house as I was out and planned to be back for my allotted slot. Disappointing to be mucked around with delivery so leave longer than planned
Not dependable. First order damaged in transit and reorder not posted when arranged....still waiting.never use again
useless and waste of time. Placed an order on Marisota.com. got sent the wrong order and asked to return.. Still no refund! no apologies! no compensation... Horrible customer service!
I have ordered succsssfully from this site and more often than not love what I get. Sizing for me is hard so I place the blame on me if something doesn’t fit and when I reorder it’s always good. Quality is great!!! One of my favorite sites to order from!!!!
Ridiculous admin charges when you have an account
the refund for the 2nd items is not received although the history shows refunded The Customer service is the worth I have ever experienced, none replies , only kind of automated answers which has nothing to do with the question itself HORRIBLE
Bought a winters jacket back in August obviously did not need to wear it until the winternitbhas been worn about 10 times maximum, cannot now where it as the right seam has frayed open showing the lining, JD Williams would not do anything about it because it was past the 28 days for returning. If this had been a high street store they would have taken it back and offered a replacement, this was my first time buying from them and it will be my last.
Normally had good experience with both marisota and simply be however after ordering wardrobes and drawers from marisota was given a date when they would be coming took a holiday which at this time of year not many left got rid of old wardrobes which left clothes on spare bed was told by marisota not coming till 3 days later not happy as i took holiday then for courier to email yes furniture is on way on the original day which is great day arrives courier emails damage to part of order was ringing marisota and courier head office they said we don't have your furniture don't deliver for them which I explained they had emailed me took a while for them to realise yes they had my order got in touch with manufactour who informed me it was drawers that was damaged wardrobes came one only had 3 legs on so left with 1 half of wardrobe clothes on spare bed company coming tonight to sleep in the bed disgraceful
After phoning 6 times in 8 days to enquire as to when a courier was picking up a parcel, and being assured by 2 team leaders that I was definitely on the collection list, I am still waiting for a courier. I emailed customer service whose unhelpful suggestion was either take it to a parcel shop or the post office. No reason was given as to why the parcel was not collected. I felt that the only time your staff was really interested was when I told that I would not be purchasing any more items from your company. I read your score on Trust Pilot and was suprised that only 77% gave your company 1 star rating.
I was told I would receive full refund upon return of item only for them to keep the delivery fee I paid. I was specifically told this would not happen but it did!!
I ordered some Jeans arrived next day fit great so I ordered some more very pleased thanks
Jdwilliams is rated 1.73 based on 179 reviews