Lookagain Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lookagain

Tell us how Lookagain made you happy
Having read all the poor reviews after placing my order, I was slightly worried. No complaints at all, my order arrived next day although I hadn’t requested ‘next day delivery’. Well done, excellent service!
Great service, fast delivery, loved the purchases, would definitely use again.
Kimberly is a cibc of a company with a firm price for the company and the United States and the United States and Canada pay alot and seen partner in the US and in other provinces
excellent choice and easy website
quick service and easy to use
ordered multiple items for choice returns were easy to sort on their website with pick up day of my choice ... brilliant !!
because they offered me 20% off
NOT a very helpful customer service operator and I hope I dont need to speak to her again
Really rapid delivery, slightly questionable sizing. Bought 2 identical bikinis that fitted very differently
I love the clothes, but customer service and delivery/refund system is non-existent. 1st purchases were cancelled (by Look Again).. . then was told I could only be refunded by cheque as that is how I had paid (total lie...it was bank transfer). Took 3 calls to customer service to get my money back. Re-order went fine, so I thought all was OK. Next order, 3 months later...they take the money, and then say the is not in stock, but I can re-order from one of their 'alternative warehouses'.... meaning that I pay twice, until I can fight for my money back. Beautiful clothes, but not recommended.
Dress received with no tag. Asked for a replacement clearly stating my reason, only to receive another dress with no tag. Suspected used items
Oh dear... from impolite phone people... well the men anyway, through incorrect information about delivery, to getting the wrong foot ware and undersized dresses, the lot went back.. and now I have to wait 10 days to get my money returned... I needed thiwse items for a quick holiday... I gave this 2, because the complaints person did what she said she would, even if it didn't resolve the issue, I won't use them again??
They listed a TV unit which we knew had been been discontinued, so we phoned their Customer Services. They confirmed that unit was available and actually held in their UK warehouse. We ordered and paid, but 3 days later they said they couldn't get more stock. Fortunately refund was very prompt.
Ordered wallpaper. Kept checking online and it says dispatched. I thought perhaps it’s a stock problem. Then covid came. Finally I contacted them to be told that due to T&Cs I would not get a refund. I just want the paper. How can they do this when my product has not been marked as delivered. Buyer beware. They’re modern day thieves.
If i could give less than 1 star i would! Horrendously inflated prices, as is obvious once the goods are received. That's if they ARE ever received that is. Would not accept my word that one item on my order was never received, told me it had been delivered. As good as accusing me of being a liar. Much more to this saga if I could be bothered to type it. Suffice it to say i have had the most appalling e experience with them. My recommendation- steer well clear of them.
Dreadful company. Goods ordered not despatched or received. Will not refund my money now attempting to get it back via credit card company. Look Again - Disgraceful.
Thieves and con artists ! DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!
An absolutely rip-off !
Overpriced !
Didn’t deliver when they promised. Over a week late and only small part of the order arrived.
No notification about the remainder, other than some stupid emoji telling me to contact customer services. ‘Customer services’ ? Ha ! Where ? Where are their ‘customer services’ ? Cannot get through. After several attempts with the line going dead after 5 minutes plus of waiting I took the email route. Told me to wait 5 working days for an answer. Still waiting after further attempts to contact and several weeks later !
COMPLETE CON-ARTISTS !
Damn pests. Email me daily and when I click the 'Unsubscribe' button I get a message telling me I cannot unsubscribe as I am not on the subscription list! Wtf?! Looking into whether this is even legal. It is definitely harassment. Makes me not want to touch them with a barge pole rather than tempting me to buy.
so i ordered something from them, they said it would be with me in 3 weeks, then 2 weeks into waiting they put the dispatch date back a week. 3 days after this date, not hearing anything about it being dispatched i call them. It took an hour to be answered, and they casually say it wont be dispatched for another 2 and a half weeks, no appology or expanation...
Lied about stock levels, took ages to refund money
Lookagain is rated 1.89 based on 38 reviews