Lookagain Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lookagain

Tell us how Lookagain made you happy
Having read all the poor reviews after placing my order, I was slightly worried. No complaints at all, my order arrived next day although I hadn’t requested ‘next day delivery’. Well done, excellent service!
Great service, fast delivery, loved the purchases, would definitely use again.
Kimberly is a cibc of a company with a firm price for the company and the United States and the United States and Canada pay alot and seen partner in the US and in other provinces
excellent choice and easy website
quick service and easy to use
ordered multiple items for choice returns were easy to sort on their website with pick up day of my choice ... brilliant !!
because they offered me 20% off
NOT a very helpful customer service operator and I hope I dont need to speak to her again
Really rapid delivery, slightly questionable sizing. Bought 2 identical bikinis that fitted very differently
I love the clothes, but customer service and delivery/refund system is non-existent. 1st purchases were cancelled (by Look Again).. . then was told I could only be refunded by cheque as that is how I had paid (total lie...it was bank transfer). Took 3 calls to customer service to get my money back. Re-order went fine, so I thought all was OK. Next order, 3 months later...they take the money, and then say the is not in stock, but I can re-order from one of their 'alternative warehouses'.... meaning that I pay twice, until I can fight for my money back. Beautiful clothes, but not recommended.
Dress received with no tag. Asked for a replacement clearly stating my reason, only to receive another dress with no tag. Suspected used items
Oh dear... from impolite phone people... well the men anyway, through incorrect information about delivery, to getting the wrong foot ware and undersized dresses, the lot went back.. and now I have to wait 10 days to get my money returned... I needed thiwse items for a quick holiday... I gave this 2, because the complaints person did what she said she would, even if it didn't resolve the issue, I won't use them again??
Ordered 3 bunk beds. Took payment. Then only 2 of the beds were in stock and due to be delivered. 3rd bunk bed saying I had to wait 2months for delivery! Waited in for the 2beds to be delivered, nothing. Rang and they informed me that it would be a further 2weeks. And guess what the second delivery date.. No beds. Disgraceful behaviour for a company. No information throughout. I had to call at least 4times. I will never place another order in my life!
Rubbish. I ordered a butterfly broach for my boyfriend’s mum back in May and it never arrived ... it’s October ...! Only paid £15 but still not good enough. And they still have the cheek to send me emails pretty much every day promoting their website. Would not recommend.
Look again is a great catalouge,I have ordered all sorts over the years from my sister who runs the catalouge,yes now and again things may take a bit longer than usual to arrive but I would recommend them highly and I am a very fussy person.
Ordered an appliance from Look Again on 17/8/20. Full payment of £132.99 was taken from my account instantly. I waited for the arrival date, nothing then I looked on my account, it now said arrival moved to 9/9/20, it didn't arrive. I tried to get hold of customer service, no answer, I tried customer service on line , it said This service no longer available. I looked on my account, it said arrival date now 30/9/20 & none in stock and my order had been Cancelled. I received No calls No emails & No text to inform me of anything that was going on. I'm disgusted with this Very poor service. This GRATTAN company has infuriated me by sitting on my money for so long. I won't be giving any of their companies like kaleidoscope etc any of my custom for their shoddy behaviour. Their goods are far too pricey also.
Ordered a yellow wheelbarrow, due for delivery on 5th August, as a birthday present. No wheelbarrow arrived, and on phoning customer services, was advised they were expecting delivery at the end of August. I received no notification of this, until I had to take the initiative of contacting them! Shameful service - will not be using this company again, asked for a refund.
They listed a TV unit which we knew had been been discontinued, so we phoned their Customer Services. They confirmed that unit was available and actually held in their UK warehouse. We ordered and paid, but 3 days later they said they couldn't get more stock. Fortunately refund was very prompt.
Ordered wallpaper. Kept checking online and it says dispatched. I thought perhaps it’s a stock problem. Then covid came. Finally I contacted them to be told that due to T&Cs I would not get a refund. I just want the paper. How can they do this when my product has not been marked as delivered. Buyer beware. They’re modern day thieves.
If i could give less than 1 star i would! Horrendously inflated prices, as is obvious once the goods are received. That's if they ARE ever received that is. Would not accept my word that one item on my order was never received, told me it had been delivered. As good as accusing me of being a liar. Much more to this saga if I could be bothered to type it. Suffice it to say i have had the most appalling e experience with them. My recommendation- steer well clear of them.
Lookagain is rated 1.79 based on 43 reviews