Help future PrinterInks customers to make an informed choice.

We don't have reviews for PrinterInks. Please check back later.

8 Million+ Reviews Collected

Be the first to write a review and help other shoppers with your valued feedback.

Be the first to write a review

Tell us how PrinterInks made you happy

We haven't collected any reviews of PrinterInks yet, but here's some reviews of similar companies

"Compatible inks for my printer at a fraction of the price. Print quality is the same as original (rip-off) cartridges. Perfect for me."
"I came to this site from a Which recommendation Good service and no problems with the compatible ink for my HP printer"
"Been a customer for years and all good. Inks fine a a whole heap cheaper than original inks. Customer service excellent and when I had a problem with good ol' Epson printer NOT wanting me to use anything than original inks, (MY choice methinks!) customer service sorted my problem quickly and efficiently. Delighted with speed of delivery and consistency of inks. Only had to return ONE item, over the past years, that was obviously leaking and item was immediately replaced without any hassle. No problem. Well done internet inks, you've saved me a packet! "