Watches2U Reviews

Read Watches2U Reviews

PO Box 2041

Tell us how Watches2U made you happy
Ordered three watches over 2 orders orders arrived next day cannot fault them
I was extremely conserned when I ordered and then read the reviews but you know what the witch is absolutely gorgeous and communication was amazing and tracked all the way here (nz) for free. Don’t believe all you read. Very happy with the purchase.
I ordered a watch,they were saying that with FREE Royal mail delivery might take 5 days, this is not a serious company, really...as they delivered in 2 days :))))
I got sick of negative reviews that i've seen on internet about this company.
They are reliable, they give you a tracking code,as long as they provided a tracking code is not theirs problem anymore, that means they send the package.
Really good prices and offers.

Thank you.
When you read these reviews, bare in mind that 80% of people who have a bad experience write a review, but only 2% of people who have a good experience write a review. Everyone on here who says this company is fraudulent is a but hurt being with an IQ most likely below average. I purchased my watch and received it within the recommended shipping time, i wasn't a fan of the watch so i returned it and when they received it, i got my money back, no fuss at all. Nothing wrong with this company.
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase. The service and delivery was efficient received my order a week later. Will definitely be purchasing from them again.
Ordered on a Friday and received the watch the next day. Really happy with the service.
Ordered a watch from Watches2u that was half the price of its nearest competitor last Wednesday (01/03/17) was delivered two days later. Cannot fault the service or the merchant in any way. Highly recommended.
ordered a swiss miltary watch from watches2u,very happy with purchase and service from this company.,would have no problem buying from them in the future.
Dont rate this company . As I bought 2 watches. When I returned one I lost my proof of postage. They wouldn't help me at all so I pay for a watch send it back and dont get a refund is this there. Surely they know if it has been returned. But all they say need proof of purchase surely they know in there returns dept . I would try my best for my customers but they are not interested. Not helpful 1 bit awful customer care
Disappointing that they didn't have stock but when I asked to cancel the order they refunded immediately (within 10 minutes), I consider that to be pretty good service under the circumstances
I wanted to recommend this shop, but finally I won't 😡, because...
After few previous successful transactions, the most recent order was totally disappointment. Despite of information, that watch is available, from one week to another delivery had been postponing.. Even when I was asked by watches2u for a little more patience, I agreed to wait 10 days more, unfortunately nothing has changed.. after more than 2 weeks later I decided to cancel the order. So, no order, no solution, just promised refund.. Such things shouldn't happen, so I decided to warn every of you interested in buying here..
Unfortunately, the watch was for the gift for birthday, so time counts..
Funny thing, that I found same watch with better price in local shop, so happily I will have promised gift for my wife's birthday on time.
Looks like it's lottery, if you get, what you bought.. :(
They ripped me off and they are ignoring me. Listed there Item for 300 CAD and I paid 267.99 Pounds Sterling. When I emailed them about it they insisted that it’s the conversion of the currency. For the record 300 CAD IS 174 Pounds Sterling not 267.99. Ever since I mentioned that they stopped replying to my emails for a week now. Absolutely unacceptable and Hideous. unprofessional
I bought a watch for 200 euro and within a month broke . I returned the watch , and I sent them the proof but they refuse to respond or refund the money
I purchased a watch April 14th. I never received it. I have called and sent a lot of emails... and they do not give an answer!! I want my money back! Do not buy in the page! 0% trustful!!!
First time (and last for sure) I have used this Co. I ordered a simple 'Ice' brand watch for myself (I already own one - never a problem). I have been waiting indoors all day for it, finally when it comes I unpack it. It looks fine, then proceed to remove all the little tags. Then the small plastic disc between the winder and watch body and guess what : IT DOES NOT WORK. The second hand will not function, stuck. VERY Frustrating to say the least. I then have to go thru all the hassle of sending it back. Pathetic. You then have to print off a label: yep, my printer does not work now.
You ask Watches2U to print & post a label and they cannot bcos :they are working from home'. Pathetic - no printer at their homes ? I now have to hunt around for a Printer and request a refund.
I have a feeling the watch maybe a prior used one or worse maybe a fake watch. 'Caveat Emptor' - BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Very.
Totally not recommending to order anything from them.
They gonna just keep you money for week or two and cancel your order with no reason or word of explanation.
After raising a ticket, they just shut the ticket stating everything goes fine by their side and it's just your own fault.
Sick. This store is a e-market cancer.

Shop after posting negative review starts to reply on them with lies. Totally no will by their side to solve the issue. Instead - they choose war path, with customer posting lies.
Abysmal company. Good at selling and delivering quickly but absolutely dire if anything goes wrong. 5 month old Michael Kors watch died so contacted Watches2u who made it crystal clear they are not interested - they expect me to send the watch to the manufacturer myself otherwise if I send it to them (as Trading Standards & all legislation instructs) it will take an extra 4 - 6 weeks to get it repaired & that's on top of whatever time the repair takes.
Now, they inform me that due to Corona lockdown manufacturer is not taking repairs for the foreseeable future and I should be patient and keep contacting them myself to ascertain when repairs will recommence. In short, they refuse to replace the watch and they refuse to manage a repair and they expect me to 'be patient' and arrange repairs myself, ie. they don't want to know!
My watch broke after 10 months from the date of purchase.
I demanded a replacement.
Instead of replacing, the store unilaterally decided to repair the watch.
They sent a prepaid return label.
On the label, the sender address is incorrect.
I wrote about this in support to correct the address.
In response, we do not see a problem, send with the current label.
Then correspondence and altercation began.
Dumb tech support I have not seen.
If something happens with the parcel and it is not delivered, then it must be returned to the sender.
But how will she return to the sender if the sender’s address is incorrect?!?!
Disgusting service!
Order 960467, WS2TICKET066741
I ordered a watch from Watches2U early December so I would receive it in time for christmas. Six days later I received an email from them saying my order has been cancelled as they are out of stock. I was then refunded less than I paid for it initially. After 3 emails, I am still yet to get a response back from them. Would not recommend this company.
Watches2U is rated 1.74 based on 53 reviews