Watches2U Reviews

Read Watches2U Reviews

PO Box 2041

Tell us how Watches2U made you happy
Ordered three watches over 2 orders orders arrived next day cannot fault them
I was extremely conserned when I ordered and then read the reviews but you know what the witch is absolutely gorgeous and communication was amazing and tracked all the way here (nz) for free. Don’t believe all you read. Very happy with the purchase.
I ordered a watch,they were saying that with FREE Royal mail delivery might take 5 days, this is not a serious company, really...as they delivered in 2 days :)))) I got sick of negative reviews that i've seen on internet about this company. They are reliable, they give you a tracking code,as long as they provided a tracking code is not theirs problem anymore, that means they send the package. Really good prices and offers. Thank you.
When you read these reviews, bare in mind that 80% of people who have a bad experience write a review, but only 2% of people who have a good experience write a review. Everyone on here who says this company is fraudulent is a but hurt being with an IQ most likely below average. I purchased my watch and received it within the recommended shipping time, i wasn't a fan of the watch so i returned it and when they received it, i got my money back, no fuss at all. Nothing wrong with this company.
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase. The service and delivery was efficient received my order a week later. Will definitely be purchasing from them again.
Ordered on a Friday and received the watch the next day. Really happy with the service.
Ordered a watch from Watches2u that was half the price of its nearest competitor last Wednesday (01/03/17) was delivered two days later. Cannot fault the service or the merchant in any way. Highly recommended.
ordered a swiss miltary watch from watches2u,very happy with purchase and service from this company.,would have no problem buying from them in the future.
Dont rate this company . As I bought 2 watches. When I returned one I lost my proof of postage. They wouldn't help me at all so I pay for a watch send it back and dont get a refund is this there. Surely they know if it has been returned. But all they say need proof of purchase surely they know in there returns dept . I would try my best for my customers but they are not interested. Not helpful 1 bit awful customer care
Disappointing that they didn't have stock but when I asked to cancel the order they refunded immediately (within 10 minutes), I consider that to be pretty good service under the circumstances
I wanted to recommend this shop, but finally I won't 😡, because... After few previous successful transactions, the most recent order was totally disappointment. Despite of information, that watch is available, from one week to another delivery had been postponing.. Even when I was asked by watches2u for a little more patience, I agreed to wait 10 days more, unfortunately nothing has changed.. after more than 2 weeks later I decided to cancel the order. So, no order, no solution, just promised refund.. Such things shouldn't happen, so I decided to warn every of you interested in buying here.. Unfortunately, the watch was for the gift for birthday, so time counts.. Funny thing, that I found same watch with better price in local shop, so happily I will have promised gift for my wife's birthday on time. Looks like it's lottery, if you get, what you bought.. :(
I recommend anyone EXCEPT watches2u I ordered a new dkny watch for my girlfriend for last Xmas. They shipped a faulty new watch to me, insisted I send back the watch from australia. They messaged me saying they would do a full refund as they couldn’t get hold of it anymore. I told them I was disappointed as I really wanted that watch so found it on another site and got it shipped. The original watch arrived at watches2u and they repaired it (scratched the back in the process) and shipped it back, telling me through the courier company that I have a parcel being sent. By this stage it was too late to stop the shipment and messages to them had them wash their hands of it saying “but you said you really wanted that watch”. So typical of non existent Uk customer service. It’s now feb and I am left with selling a second watch as they only offered a partial refund.
Received a broken watch. Had to return it and was told it would be fully refunded. Bought same model from another company. They then repaired and sent back my original watch. Now will only partially refund my purchase.
Waiting on a refund for having to bring my brand new watch to get a battery in the shop....then go back and collect it...in a pandemic....bought it to avoid shops in the first place, now they are ignoring my emails.
Missing customer care, long delivery, no information
They ripped me off and they are ignoring me. Listed there Item for 300 CAD and I paid 267.99 Pounds Sterling. When I emailed them about it they insisted that it’s the conversion of the currency. For the record 300 CAD IS 174 Pounds Sterling not 267.99. Ever since I mentioned that they stopped replying to my emails for a week now. Absolutely unacceptable and Hideous. unprofessional
I bought a watch for 200 euro and within a month broke . I returned the watch , and I sent them the proof but they refuse to respond or refund the money
I purchased a watch April 14th. I never received it. I have called and sent a lot of emails... and they do not give an answer!! I want my money back! Do not buy in the page! 0% trustful!!!
First time (and last for sure) I have used this Co. I ordered a simple 'Ice' brand watch for myself (I already own one - never a problem). I have been waiting indoors all day for it, finally when it comes I unpack it. It looks fine, then proceed to remove all the little tags. Then the small plastic disc between the winder and watch body and guess what : IT DOES NOT WORK. The second hand will not function, stuck. VERY Frustrating to say the least. I then have to go thru all the hassle of sending it back. Pathetic. You then have to print off a label: yep, my printer does not work now. You ask Watches2U to print & post a label and they cannot bcos :they are working from home'. Pathetic - no printer at their homes ? I now have to hunt around for a Printer and request a refund. I have a feeling the watch maybe a prior used one or worse maybe a fake watch. 'Caveat Emptor' - BUYER BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Very.
Totally not recommending to order anything from them. They gonna just keep you money for week or two and cancel your order with no reason or word of explanation. After raising a ticket, they just shut the ticket stating everything goes fine by their side and it's just your own fault. Sick. This store is a e-market cancer. Shop after posting negative review starts to reply on them with lies. Totally no will by their side to solve the issue. Instead - they choose war path, with customer posting lies.
Watches2U is rated 1.68 based on 57 reviews