Zooplus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Zooplus
Read Zooplus Reviews

Tell us how Zooplus made you happy
Excellent choice, prices and free delivery over £29. Usually within 2/3 days from ordering. No quibble should any goods be damaged( it is pet food and many are large items). Also have discounts for regular users and a rewards shop for points gained.
They made me happy by having low priced great quality products for my small animals therefore making them very happy. My animals mean everything to me so if they are happy, I'm happy too. I highly recommend this website for any pet owner.
Never a problem with this company, who offer great value for money and excellent customer service.
Good service excellent prices quick with delivery and products come in good packages delivery company exellent
Items are delivered quickly, and prices of products very good against competitors!! Use this site for all my pet needs and they have good deals on all the time
Items are dispatched very quickly, arrive by courier and are always packaged very well.
Easy quick ordering, very happy, great prices, and very fast delivery to your door, thanks
I regularly use Zooplus for dog food and dog treats. Excellent value for money, quality products and fast delivery.
Competitive prices and often have offers.
Prompt delivery.
Good customer service.
lots of choices of animal food, even veterinary range, lots of house products too including fountains, comign from all-over europe
Food that my numerous pets love.....offering something different.
Parking felt secure but they take your keys and park your car for you and I noticed that the cars are sandwiched in close together which made me uneasy about damage. Also have to phone for transport on your return which is less convenient than the frequent bus service to the nearby long stay car parks.
mY parcel was delivered this morning by Yodal, I was out and the parcel was left near my front door in heavy rain, It was sodden and falling apart. There were 5 large boxes of cat food , there should have been 6 , but the 40 cachets that should have been in the 6th had been thrown in individually, no sign of any box. Luckily I came home in time for the boxes containing cachets not to be too wet . I have complained to Yodal . Two metres from my front door was an open door into a dry garage. The parcel should have been left there.
I'm very dissatisfied with the parcel with loose contents and delivery service.

I have made 3 orders through zooplus. 1st order was fine, second was never delivered or procesed and third time - likely final time 3 orders were processed although website stated that they were not. I contacted customer service and simply not very helpful cancelled all orders even though I started I wanted the items but only one of each.
Very disappointed in this companies customer service!
Even though it was my error initially they did very little to rectify situation!
I sent wrong package back to company for refund but on speaking to customer services they said I was unlikely to get my package returned dispite the system saying it had just arrived at warehouse!
On speaking to a supervisor she said it had most probably been sent to a charity!
What is the point in gaining a receipt and having barcodes on packages if they can’t track where package has gone
I would not recommend this company and will not be using them in the future 😡
Very poor delivery service. I waited 2 weeks for my first order and so far 11 days for my second order. Customer sevices very friendLy but useless. They were to chase the delivery service twice but never got back to me with update...I will never use again.
Sinds vrijdag wacht ik op mijn bestelling. DPD bleef maar zeggen dat mijn adres niet correct is, dan bel ik de kantoren en zij vertellen me dat het correct is, ik heb zooplus gebeld en ze hebben me verteld dat ik niet de eerste ben die problemen heeft met de levering Waarom zou je het bedrijf kisma van entregras blijven gebruiken? Ik heb 150 euro uitgegeven aan hondenvoer en nu moet ik naar supermarkten om meer te kopen
I've used Zooplus for years. Very competitive and good, speedy delivery.

On nearly every delivery for the last year (10) I have had burst Felix cat food sachets within the parcel. Boxes not damaged on the outside so don't think the courier is to blame.

I have emailed them twice on particularly bad occasions and again today. Today smelt like a dead body as soon as I opened the box and was a major clean up job...I'm awaiting their response.

On one occasion I had maggots. They asked me how many sachets were damaged (about 6) and I received a refund of £3.36! No acknowledgement of the inconvenience/ clean up/ smell etc.

Sadly I will go elsewhere now as todays delivery tipped me over the edge-just can't trust them anymore
2020 I received incomplete order of rotten Felix cat meat with the same batch number as the rotten Felix meat that I rejected in 2018. I was not refunded of the VAT/delivery/service charge on the items that never arrived or the reject contaminated meat. This was a considerable amount of money. As I had placed an order over £100.
This company used to have good service, but now its questionable. Delivery has never been reliable.
If customer service were a joke, Zoo Plus would take the stage.

My cat needs medical food that has been ordered, but yet again not delivered (not even close to the date it should)
They know that their delivery partner DPD is one of the most criticized companies, but they continue to work with them at the expense of their customer.

I hope you are all happy at Zoo Plus, as I am not sure where or how I will get the food that was much needed and the order was pre-planned. The only issue in my plan was your lies about the standard delivery period as well as not responding to my emails. (4 emails with just two simple questions: when is the package going to be delivered / is DPD going to deliver it to my door step as it STATES ON THE RECIPT)

It a shame people have to depend on a company with no values, so you can go scratch that of your website along with the standard delivery policy you do not respect.

FWI- they have probably purposely “lost” my package when I inquired about it because I live in the Old Town of Dubrovnik, where the delivery vehicle cannot come close to the house, but somebody who is paid for the job has to walk a WHOLE 6 minutes to get the package here.

Also, I’m a female and weigh 55kilos and carry that same 10-15 kilo package to my house because Zoo Plus just refuses to deliver (not the package- the promises)
Zooplus is rated 4.24 based on 113 reviews