A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

The quote was less than other providers because of the £50.00 cash back. In the future you made not get my business as other offer a better price.
(Macclesfield) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent service from knowledgeable staff. Good value for money compared to Internet insurance sites. Rather nice to speak and interact with a "human"!!
Staff are always friendly and helpful.
(Newbury) - Posted 2 years ago
It's great to be able to phone with calls answered immediately and to have really helpful staff deal with enquiries quickly and effectively.
(Newbury) - Posted 3 years ago
I have renewed my car, house and contents insurance wirh another agent as same cover but cheaper price. Its a shame as i and my family had been with aplan a long time
(Parkstone) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your feedback Mrs Hole. We always try to be as competitive as possible in the market but it is very important to us to make sure you have the right cover for your needs so you have the peace of mind that you are correctly insured in the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim. If you would like any further information, please contact your branch who will be happy to discuss this in more detail. Regards A-Plan Insurance
You was far to expensive for the same company on line was £100 less than your quote
Your quote was at the lowest £296 lol to much
Yours
Antony Raymond Fawley
(Salisbury) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for your feedback. We always try to be as competitive as possible in the market but it is very important to us to make sure you have the right cover for your needs so you have the peace of mind that you are correctly insured in the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim. If you would like any further information, please contact your branch who will be happy to discuss this in more detail. Regards A-Plan Insurance
Easy to deal with and a fantastic service
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 years ago
Ellie at Aplan dunstable goes above and beyond her job....Can’t be any more satisfied
(Dunstable) - Posted 3 years ago
Terrible experience with this company. Made contact due to a none fault accident and 6 weeks later still not resolved. I was constantly phoning for an update as to the delays and although i asked for one person i was never connected to him and the response on each occasion was always the same BULL. Waiting for the renewal date of my policy so i can drop this broker.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 years ago
Very sorry to hear this Mr Metcalfe. I have passed your feedback on to your branch who will look into this as a matter of urgency.
I have found a much CHEAPER insurance provider, about 30% of what you have charged me.
(Cheltenham) - Posted 3 years ago
Dear Mr Turcotte, we’re sorry that you felt we were expensive on this occasion. We endeavour to spend the time needed to get to know you to properly understand your insurance requirements and then work with a panel of insurers to make sure we get you the most competitive quote for the correct level of cover you need. The branch has tried to contact you to discuss the basis of your alternative quote to try and help resolve this issue.
They take all hard work out of trawling the internet and I prefer to speak to a person not a machine.
(Evesham) - Posted 3 years ago
Friendly and knew exactly everything I needed or didn't need as a first time van owner.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 years ago
It was refreshing to speak to an actual human without pressing 10 different numbers and being put in hold. Great to have a point of contact within A plan and be able to direct dial.
(Fareham) - Posted 3 years ago
Matched the quote I had from mini insurance
(Camberley) - Posted 3 years ago
They always give good advice and excellent customer service
(Bournemouth) - Posted 3 years ago
Better cover than our previous policy plus refund of the cost of changing insurer
(Bristol) - Posted 3 years ago
Always a friendly voice on the phone. Dealt with my request efficiently.
(Poole) - Posted 3 years ago
Very poor communication
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 years ago
We're very sorry to hear this Mrs Boxall. I will make contact with your branch to let them know of your experience and to see if we can resolve this for you.
Everything was first no problems at all
Lesley Ambrose
A-plan made me feel that everything was done in a professional & straight forward way,
with a excellent end review
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.72 based on 6,075 reviews