A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

gave a good service for a good price, will use again
I found the salesman very helpful and I was given a very competitive price. It is better than just filling in an online form and waiting for the reslts.
I was a bit disappointed that the leaflet sent to me through the post said that I would receive a £50 M&S voucher for the first policy that I took out , but I didn't receive one.
Dear Mr Hudson, thank you for your feedback. I have contacted the branch and they are looking into your voucher query. Regards A-Plan
I have been using A-Plan which was Shelton's before the name change for many years now and they some of them know by the one that changes her very often!! lol. But on a serious note they are not always the cheapest but they can get very close which most times is just as good and works for me. What makes them so brilliant is that as soon as you have phoned them about an accident they are right on the case and will help through the process, they don't just leave you. Ive had insurance companies that you can only call and sometimes this doesn't get sorted right it maybe takes 10 calls before something is done, however having A-Plan by your side makes the process easy and stress free!
They helped me get insurance for a property with history of subsidence when other insurers simply said no. They also reduced my insurance by at least half.
I found them to be very helpful and accommodating. I have a van that has some vinyl stickers on and side steps etc and they are more than happy to insure I with no problem, unlike some other companies. Common sense prevails at A-Plan. Good work
The members of staff i dealt with were great, Portia was very helpful!
My vehicle was stolen in November, but nobody has informed DVLA or Close Brothers. A-plan are blaming Ageus and Ageus are saying it's A-plans responsibility. I am having money deducted from my account for road tax for a vehicle I no longer posess
A very efficient, friendly and simple matter.
The whole process was straightforward and communications between us worked well
As a first time car owner in the U.K. I had very little knowledge about car insurance and what cover is necessary . I was pleasantly surprised by the prompt service and wise advice given by your staff in Woking who found me the best and most suitable insurance cover.
being able to discuss exactly what cover that I needed and getting value for money
A great telephone manner led to great cover at a great price...you could say everything was great!
I was looking everywhere for business/social/domestic combined insurance for my wife's new venture and I was , to be honest, struggling . I then had a random call from Charlie at A-Plan who took all the details and worked his socks off to find a suitable policy at an affordable cost. He called me back and had sorted the policy my wife required at a reasonable price.
I paid a deposit over the phone , sorted a DD for installments and taxed the pick up the next day which kept the wife happy and as everyone knows ....happy wife=quiet life
I received very helpful advice in setting up my home insurance over the phone and the staff were equally helpful when I popped into the shop. I saved money and also got £50 worth of M&S Vouchers for changing.
Very friendly helpful and stress free way to get the insurance quote your looking for
I was very impressed with the excellent service I had from this company.The staff especially Ashleigh have been very polite and informative and I would certainly recommend to friends and family.Thank you. Maureen Scammell.
I received a excellent friendly professional and efficient service and after service from your representative Ashley Brewer. I will definitely recommend you to my friends, many thanks.
I find A Plan Banbury to be a very good Company, Matthew and Rickie are always very helpful and I would highly recommend them for all of your insurance needs.
On the two occasions I have used A Plan Macclesfield this year, I have found them to be supportive, professional, polite, always have a 'can do' attitude, and put me at my ease during the time consuming process of gathering and determining all the policy details required.

I would certainly recommend them to my friends and have done so.
...maybe I will see some changes to costumer care..
Sorry to hear this Mr Molcutescu. We will follow up with your branch and ask them to come back to you.
A-Plan Insurance is rated 4.72 based on 6,075 reviews