A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

I have always had good friendly service at A-Plan and they are very thorough with regards to detail. I also like the fact that you can have a face to face discussion should you require help in any way.
(Guildford) - Posted 3 months ago
Very helpful and professional company Always try and get you the best deals for your insurance needs
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service backed up by friendly and helpful staff, who actually answer the phone direct (and NOT a computer or offshore non UK based staff) I have recommended this service to numerous people.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 months ago
I would have liked to have compared prices with other companies, but as I was ill and ended up in hospital the renewal came and went , however I am happy with a plan as both my husband and myself insure our vehicles with you
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 3 months ago
Always helpful and polite. As important the quotations are competitive. Highly recommended.
(Guildford) - Posted 3 months ago
First class cover
(Winchester) - Posted 3 months ago
A -Plan Insurance have always been VERY helpful and very friendly.
(Wilmslow) - Posted 3 months ago
Nice people but sometimes not aware of ones requirements.
(Witney) - Posted 3 months ago
Easy to talk to a person I know I pay a bit more, for me better than messing about on a laptop
(Hemel Hempstead) - Posted 3 months ago
Very good service. Encryption system caused me a few problems but at least ensures good security
(Alton) - Posted 3 months ago
I have had to make a claim on my house insurance a plan have not been very helpful haven’t been kept upto date with what is going on I have 3 insurances with you when they run out I will not be going to a plan again
(Andover) - Posted 3 months ago
The people who I deal with are excellent. In store or on the phone.
(Poole) - Posted 3 months ago
Always had the best from A Plan.
(Thatcham) - Posted 3 months ago
Quick, easy and efficient to deal with.
(Eastleigh) - Posted 3 months ago
Customer advisors are always polite and they explain the insurance documents clearly and check for the best deals. They always call back when they say they will too ! We’ve been using A plan for several years now and have not had any problems .
(Salisbury) - Posted 3 months ago
Great service, real people on the end of the phone. Would reccomend to all who need insurance.
(Ipswich) - Posted 3 months ago
Always professional with everyone from initial telephone contact to final receipt of documentation
(Camberley) - Posted 3 months ago
Always helpful and good vfm
(Thatcham) - Posted 3 months ago
I took out two insurances. Both done with clarity and professionalism. Thank you. Thant is why I have returned from the Co-op which I used last year.
(Cheltenham) - Posted 3 months ago
Good advice and best deal on market from my own research
(St Albans) - Posted 3 months ago