A-Plan Insurance Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read A-Plan Insurance Reviews

About A-Plan Insurance:

A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Good service, as always.
(Basingstoke) - Posted 7 months ago
Dan Cameron is a credit to A-plan!!! Always sorted things out for me over the years. I won't go anywhere else because of his excellent service.
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 7 months ago
Perfect good old fashioned service no b------t just facts
(Aylesbury) - Posted 7 months ago
I love A Plan. Friendly helpfull staff who take away all the pressure of finding the best deal to suit you. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.
(Hall Green) - Posted 7 months ago
Staff have always been helpful. I have had different types of insurance over the years and have tried to keep it “local”. Sometimes I have had to use internet insurance companies though, due to quotes being to high with yourselves.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 7 months ago
A very efficient and professional service whilst remaining very competitive.
(Bournemouth) - Posted 7 months ago
The pro-active approach taken by A-Plan is very welcome. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly.
(Woking) - Posted 7 months ago
Good company I have used since 2011. Never had to claim, luckily, so I don’t know how they would be in such an event?
(Parkstone) - Posted 7 months ago
Had 7 policys before now only one as to expensive, not competitive and service seems to have dropped. Shame really
(Andover) - Posted 7 months ago
Don't do enough for the customer unless pushed to do so
(Newbury) - Posted 7 months ago
Always have amazing service thoroughly recommend.
(St Albans) - Posted 7 months ago
Excellent advice, very pleasant people to deal with who point out parts of insurance you might not think about. Thankyou team.
(Exeter) - Posted 7 months ago
you are always helpful at review time by explaining things simply an d clearly.
(Epsom) - Posted 7 months ago
Nevil was great cant thank him enough for his help.
(Evesham) - Posted 7 months ago
I’ve used Aplan for many years I always speak to Sue Cherry at Evesham, she is excellent and very helpful.
(Evesham) - Posted 7 months ago
Very good service
(Shirley) - Posted 7 months ago
Very professional and efficient
Very good service
(Andover) - Posted 7 months ago
Both my husband and I have our houses and cars insured with A-Plan and have done for many years. They are always efficient, friendly and prompt. They get the best rates available and always make the policies are suitable to our needs and keep us aware of new developments.
(Abingdon) - Posted 7 months ago