A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Telephone
"At A Plan you get to talk face to face with a member of staff. Priceless in this day and age when you get an automatic message and it takes to long to actually talk to somebody and hope they can help you. A Plan are the best."
(Kidderminster) - Posted 1 day ago
"Terrific service - quick and helpful response. Highly recommend."
(Thatcham) - Posted 1 day ago
"I have been with A Plan for many years now and i am getting the same great service i have always recieved. I would thoroughly recommend 5 star."
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 days ago
"I have recently needed to extend my car insurance cover whilst abroad. At all times the employees were friendly, polite, and efficient. I have no hesitation in recommending A-Plan."
(Banbury) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very helpful staff"
(Taunton) - Posted 5 days ago
"Always provided with excellent personal service"
(Worcester) - Posted 1 week ago
"Fantastic service Amazing staff I will never go back to the Internet for my insurance...... Ever!"
(Maidenhead) - Posted 1 week ago
"Polite, helpful and provide information in good time."
(Andover) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service from Rosie Kirby, who is very knowledgeable of the industry and available products."
(Yeovil) - Posted 1 week ago
"Easy to communicate with clear and precise excellent"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very friendly, I value having a local office I can pop in to and sort things out in more than anything else."
(Witney) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have used A-Plan for my Home/Contents/Car insurance for several years and find dealing with them a pleasant and efficient experience."
(Witney) - Posted 1 week ago
"Helpful and knowledgeable"
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very satisfied with the service from a plan staff very helpful"
(Bournemouth) - Posted 1 week ago
"Friendly and efficient service on my doorstep - i couldn't ask for better!"
(Alton) - Posted 1 week ago
"I have been with A-Plan for over 25 years, that says it all."
(Tooting) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very pleased with both my visits,staff were very helpful and all was explained to me.I will be renewing in the future with A-Plan"
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 1 week ago
"I always get consistently good service when dealing with A.Plan. I am offered good, productive advice by friendly, helpful staff. I have recommended A.Plan to several family members and friends as I am so pleased with the service I receive."
(Hall Green) - Posted 1 week ago
"Been with A-Plan for a few years, very personal and reassuring ."
(Bicester) - Posted 1 week ago
"Our Insurance adviser Ashley at A-Plan in the Parkstone office is always so helpful and jolly on the phone its a pleasure to actualy arrange the insurance and this year he managed to save us a shed load of money over and above what we were paying else where,"
(Parkstone) - Posted 1 week ago