A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Click Here
documents delivered on-time
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"I have been a customer for many years I appreciate the prompt, friendly and helpful service I frequently recommend A Plan to friends and family"
(Worcester) - Posted 5 days ago
"Great service!"
(Fareham) - Posted 5 days ago
"Very happy with the service."
(Chelmsford) - Posted 1 week ago
"A Plan are able to access very good insurance products, at competitive prices, particularly when your vehicles are a bit unusual. I have only ever experienced an excellent service."
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"All staff at yeovil branch very knowledgeable and very friendly and did everything I had asked for, Top marks for everything, so Thankyou"
(Yeovil) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I have been with A Plan now for a few years. The customer service is excellent and you can get through on the phone very easy. I have Car, Van, Public Liability and House insurance with them and if anything I think they could give me a bit more discount for having 4 Policies with them. Apart from that they are a very good company."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"As usual great service."
(Solihull) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very helpful staff, competitive pricing and good cover."
(Birmingham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very good service"
(Thatcham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very good price for van insurance. Reasonably quick service."
(Wilmslow) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Ian Slater at Camberley took time to understand our property insurance needs very well. He gave us alternative options and arranged the update for us."
(Farnham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very Help full staff, with a personal touch and professional at all times I’ve never been disappointed. On the occasions When I’ve had to claim on my insurance every thing was sorted out in good time."
(Parkstone) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Amazing staff. Great knowledge and customer service."
(Loughborough) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Always very helpful."
(Leamington Spa) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I re-newed my car insurance in July 2019. The service offered by the A plan insurance consultant (Chris) was very good. Prior to contacting me, he had already searched the various car insurance databases for the best deal available to me on the market. It became a formality in re-newing my car insurance to a satisfactory conclusion."
(Fareham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Excellent customer service and friendly professional staff . Pleasure to deal with this company."
(Weybridge) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Professional friendly and competitive service"
(Thatcham Schemes) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"They were very good and helpful and found the best price for my insurance"
(Kidderminster) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Always efficient, polite and I always feel the Hall Green Office have really looked after my interests."
(Hall Green) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Staff always friendly, competent and fully informed of negotiation status. Discussions are vastly more helpful than on line applications or direct approaches to an insurance company. Quotations are competitive."
(Camberley) - Posted 3 weeks ago