A-Plan Insurance Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend A-Plan Insurance

About A-Plan Insurance: A-Plan Insurance has been providing a personal service to our clients since the 1960s through our 80+ High Street branches.

01993 893311

marketing@aplan.co.uk

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
"Always a friendly voice at the end of the phone, without jumping through hoops? Have found them very helpful at all times."
(Fareham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service, friendly and helpful staff"
(Eastleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
"A-Plan managed to achieve a 25% reduction in Aviva vehicle insurance for me, from that that I had advised in a quote from Aviva for 2018-19, even though Aviva were my pre-existing insurer, so top marks for that !"
(Chichester) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service and very competitive rates"
(Sandhurst) - Posted 2 months ago
"A-Plan are always extremely helpful and offer very friendly service, and find the best price!"
(Wimbledon) - Posted 2 months ago
"I was recommended by my boyfriend Graham Hill who has 3 policies with A Plan who is happy with service he receives. I was also impressed with Wayne Clarke who helped me with my policy very efficient and friendly and could not do enough which is why I gave 5 Stars"
(Epsom) - Posted 2 months ago
"Always friendly, supportive and helpful."
(Swindon) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have dealt with A plan for some years. The service has always been excellent and everyone I have dealt with have been extremely helpful."
(Bromsgrove) - Posted 2 months ago
"All ways a Excellent service"
(Tooting) - Posted 2 months ago
"Always excellent"
(Swindon) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very pleased with the service and the annual price checking."
(Eastleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
"Hi Mike, Please note that your staff were very professional, helpful and understanding with my insurances I recently bought through A-Plan, I would recommend A-Plan to any business owners who are looking for a good company to set them on the right track. Regards Norman"
(Abingdon) - Posted 2 months ago
"I had a timely reminder that my insurances were due, I rang and was treated as a valued customer and the best quote was found for me. Very simple with no hassle whatsoever. Thank you"
(Fareham) - Posted 2 months ago
"Excellent service provided me with more information than required excellent rates"
(Thatcham) - Posted 2 months ago
"I am very happy with your services"
(Welwyn) - Posted 2 months ago
"Great help sorting my insurance out, fantastic communication, many thanks, hope to renew again next time."
(Basingstoke) - Posted 2 months ago
"The service was excellent and very user friendly."
(Tunbridge Wells) - Posted 2 months ago
"Always available and try their best to find best deals"
(Hereford) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very polite and helpful staff"
(Weybridge) - Posted 2 months ago
"Very efficient for both motor and home insurance, know their products well."
(Bournemouth) - Posted 2 months ago