A1 Gifts Delivery Reviews

A1 Gifts have a Delivery Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade

About A1 Gifts: A1Gifts.co.uk is one of the UK's largest online retailers for Gifts,. We have a wide range of presents for all occasions including Anniversaries, Birthdays and Christenings. We also sell gifts for home & garden too.

Phone

A

Delivery - Fast

94.50%
Industry Average
" Very pleased with the delivery speed and how it was wrapped. The quality of the item was exceptional especially for the price. I will not hesitate to use you again and to recommend you to others. "
posted 1 year ago - Angela
" I ordered a 40th anniversary frame from A1 Gifts on a Tuesday and received it on the Thursday, I was very apprehensive that I would receive, in time I was extremely impressed with the delivery service I received and the item itself was just perfect and without any doubt I would definitely b ordering from A1 Gifts in the future and I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends "
posted 1 year ago - Madalein
" Fast delivery , well wrapped and gorgeous figurines "
posted 1 year ago - Carol
" Beautiful christening certificate holder , really impressed and the delivery was really fast . Defiantly will use again , thank you "
posted 1 year ago - Tracey
" User friendly site, super quick delivery and the products delivered are brilliant. Thank you ? "
posted 1 year ago - Cougar
" First class service. Made the order on the Thursday and it arrived by standard delivery on the Saturday. Will definitely be using this service again. The product was as advertised and came well protected. Communications were excellent and courteous and informative. All in all excellent all round. Can highly recommend. Many thanks, Stuart, Leeds "
posted 1 year ago - Stuart
" Very quick on delivery thought I would have waited longer. "
posted 1 year ago - Janet
" Very quick delivery well packaged beautiful item as described "
posted 1 year ago - Annette
" Ordered a 40th Anniversary photo frame. Prompt delivery which was good. When i opened it there was a small label attached saying "remove protective cover" but there was no such cover.In addition the clip on the rear was broken. Suggests to me someone had opened it previously and then returned this item but A1 Gifts quite happy to send it out again. "
posted 1 year ago - PETER
" Quick and easy to order. Plus delivery was just as it states when ordering. Next day delivery was good for me and not expensive. Will use again "
posted 1 year ago - oliver