Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Great products great price awesome service
Thanks Neville!!! We try our best to keep prices low so that everyone can try new, exciting toys 😊
Super fast delivery, high quality products. And love the little freebies
Thank you so much!!! SO glad to hear you like our freebies - make sure to keep an eye onsite as we do change them 😊
Fast & was always communicating right throughout the whole time. Awesome service
Thank you so much!!! Our customer service work very hard to keep you updated every step of the way - great peace of mind 😊
Great selection, fast and discreet delivery
Thank you!!! Discretion is very important to us and our customers - glad you met your expectations 😊
Super happy with my purchases from you guys! First time buying toys and can say I'm 100% satisfied!! Fast shipping, cheap prices and great quality, highly recommended!
Thank you so much!!! So happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us. Hopefully we will see you back soon 😊
Very fast delivery, good product. Thank you.
Than you so much!!! We appreciate the feedback 😊
Loved my purchase! Best thing I’ve ever brought!
Thank you so much for the feedback!!! So happy to hear you are enjoying your purpose 😊
Great, fast service
Thank you so much!!! We try our best to be the fastest at sending out orders in the sex toy industry 😊
Love love love! Reasonable prices, good quality, quick shipping, great service, love everything about amts !
Thank you so much!!! We LOVE you too - so happy to hear you have enjoyed your experiences with us.
Great service and quick delivery
Thank you Mark!!! So glad to hear your delivery was fast as usual 😊
Super fast delivery. Very discreet. And good quality products
Thank you!!! Discretion is very important to us and our customers - no need for the courier to know what goodies you are getting 😊
Great fast service with decent prices. Came wrapped like someone actually cared about how it got to you. My new one stop shop for all & every kink.
Thank you Scott!!! Our warehouse staff are amazing at packaging very your order very carefully 😊
Great service
Thanks Shonagh!!! Appreciate the lovely feedback 😊
Awesome service, and super quick delivery...am loving the products...will definitely be ordering again 👍😋😀
Thanks Jo!!! So glad to hear you are enjoying the products - I'm sure we will see another order soon 😋
Ordering from here is simple and easy. Quick arrival of goods too. Always a pleasurable experience.
Thank you Scott!!! Glad you got all your products quickly 😊
Love shopping at Adult Mega Store, super fast and discreet packaging and site is always super easy to use!
Thank you Zoe!!! We aim to make this a fun, easy shopping experience - no need to make it difficult to find what you are looking for 😊
ATMS are absolutely brilliant!! Great selection and service. Highly recommended!!
Thanks Matt!!! We are honoured to be in you recommendations 😊
First time purchasing from here and so happy with my purchase! Quick delivery and packaging was subtle so no one would’ve had a clue what was in it 👀😂 thanks ATMS!
Thank you!!! Discretion is super important to us and our customers - glad that we met your expectations 😊
Great range & prices, also good info and fast service
Thanks Scott!!! We are always providing more toys from all sort of brands - we want to make sure everyone can afford a fun toy 😊
12/10 recommend. holy heck I orgasmed so hard I actually lost hearing in my right ear for 5 minutes lol. I had to use google to make sure I wasn't dying, turns out I wasn't, just had the time of my life.
Wow what a review!!! So great to hear you had such a good time 😊
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.71 based on 3,593 reviews