Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Extremely fast delivery, quality products.
Thank you!!! We have such a great range of products with many high quality brands - glad you like your toys šŸ˜Š
I tend to only buy anything when it's on sale. Luckily for me, there is a lot to choose from on this website at really good prices - I've yet to find anywhere cheaper. Besides the great prices, they keep you informed about what stage your order is at right up until delivery. I've always chosen standard delivery and received my item the next day which is amazing (and theres nothing identifying about the store on the package which means I'm comfortable getting it delivered to work)! I cant fault anything about this store. Always a great experience.
Thank you so much for your feedback Lisa!!! We try our best to make our ordering and delivery process as simple as possible. Our customer service team are incredible at their updates and the warehouse team are so fast šŸƒā€ā™€ļø
Always gets service .good toys and fast postage. Well packed .thank you.
Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate your lovely feedback šŸ˜Š
Always a brilliant shopping experience, they've got the best range for the best prices and shipping is always fast and discrete
Thank you Oliver!!! So great to hear you enjoy shopping with us - our prices are low because we want customers to have the opportunity to try everything out šŸ˜Š
Awesome service by the team, fast shipping. Thankyou!
Thank you!!!! Our warehouse team are incredible at getting those orders out to you šŸ˜Š
Quick and great service. Quality product and super quick delivery. Thank you again
Thank you!!! We really appreciate the feedback - so happy you have enjoyed our service šŸ˜Š
Very prompt service and delivery
Thank you Neville!!! So great to hear you received your parcel quickly šŸ˜Š
Amazing prices and such fast shipping. Products are great!
Thank you!!! We believe high quality toys don't need to break the bank - so great to hear you found what you were looking for šŸ˜Š
10/10 delivered within two days, discrete and made me cum, now when Iā€™m tired my man can hit it from the back and I can just hold my vibrator
Thank you for your feedback!!! So great to hear you and your partner are enjoying your toys šŸ˜Š
I am really happy with my purchase . I ordered it on line and it was here the next day.
Thanks so much Garry!!! Our warehouse team are amazing at getting those orders out ready to be delivered šŸ˜Š
Brought one of my first toys from them, came within the next day. It was very well packed and enjoyed the product. I had a really great experience and will definitely start my toy collection from them.
Thank you for the feedback!!! Please do contact our customer service team if you need any recommendations or advice on what to add next šŸ˜Š
WWWWWOOOOOWWWWW...... is all I have to say!!
So great to hear!!! THANK YOOOOOUUUUU is all we have to say šŸ˜Š
Fast shipping, great products and excellent communication. Very satisfied all round šŸ˜Š
Thank you Wayne!!! Our customer service team are amazing at letting you know where your order is every step of the way šŸ˜Š
Fantastic! Highly recommend to anyone to shop from here!
Thank you Hayley!!! We really appreciate being in your recommendations šŸ˜Š
Fantastic and quick service.
Thank you!!! We always strive to be the fastest in the business šŸ˜Š
Great service,next day delivery. I would have like instructions as to where the charge hole was, that took me awhile of trying to find it.
Thank you for your feedback!!! We will definitely pass this on to the manufacturer - glad you like our services šŸ˜Š
Omg! I can't wait! Super awesome!!!
We are excited for you to try out your toys too - thank you for your feedback šŸ˜Š
Super quick delivery, very satisfied ;) thank you!
Thank you Sita!!! Glad to hear you got your products quickly and are having fun šŸ˜Š
Such good prices, everything gets delivered in a few days with discreet packaging.
Thank you so much!!! Glad you like our packaging - no need for the neighbours to know the fun you are getting up to later šŸ˜Š
Quick delivery and great products thanks ATMS!
Thank you!!! So great to hear you are enjoying your latest order šŸ˜Š
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.72 based on 3,868 reviews