Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Quick and easy, heh heh.
quality goods and quick shipping.
Thank you Stephen!!! So great to hear you received your parcel on time and quick as usual 😊
I’ve would and have referred you to my friends. I love your range and your prices are competitive. The delivery is almost next day. I love it!
Thank you Cory!!! We really appreciate being amongst people's recommendations 😊
I was very impressed with the ease of ordering, the speed of dispatch of the items ordered, and the communications from Adulttoymegastore informing where the parcel was at each stage of the delivery process. My order was promptly and quickly delivered in discreet packaging. Top marks! Thanks, ATMS.
Thank you so much for the feedback!!! We always want our customer have ease of mind and know where their order's are every step of the way 😊
Outstanding service
Thank you!!! So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us 😊
Fast and efficient loved it
Thank you Samantha!!! We really appreciate the feedback 😊
I love what I ordered and will continue to repurchase from the store. Super fast and discreet packaging too which is awesome. Thanks guys πŸ’•
Thank you Hannah!!! Discretion is a big part of our packaging - no reason for the courier to know 😊
good quality products, very fast delivery and kept me informed all the time of how far my order was in being processed
Thank you Nico!!! Our customer care team work very hard to keep customers updated on the whole order process 😊
Amazing. You get the best quality items at the best prices and I always receive my order within 3 days of payment. So quick, so easy and results in so much fun.
Thank you so much!!! We try our best to provide high quality products which don't break the bank 😊
Awesome experience with the store. Overnight delivery😍😍 Great product. Love it, thanks.
Thank you!!! So happy to hear you have enjoyed your shopping experience with us 😊
Love this store! Great stuff, great prices, great service. You get your stuff super fast after ordering, and it’s in nice packaging too.
Thank you Zak!!! Our warehouse staff are amazing at packaging everything safely, but also making sure it looks good too 😊
Always fast, discreet and eco friendly packaging that includes a few lube sample. What more could you want?
Thank you so much!!! So glad that you also share our value of being eco-friendly and minimizing waste 😊
OMG - the satisfyer pro 2 what can i say, Just... what a life changer haha!
Thank you!!! Feel free to provide a product review on onsite so all our customers know how great it is 😊
Products arrived next day, good quality and packed well so nothing was damaged, plus a few free packets of different lubes to try. Great service.
Thank you Bryanna!!! So glad you like our free samples - we always want our customers to be able to try new things and see what else we have on offer😊
Awesome service, package from quickly and am very happy with the product! Thanks guys for the great experience 😊
Thank you so much!!! We are so happy you have enjoyed your shopping experience with us 😊
Always very speedy and efficient service!
Thake you Jim!!! Our warehouse team work very hard to get those orders out on to your doorstep as fast as possible 😊
Excellent quick service
Thank you Mark!!! We try our best to be the fastest in business 😊
Excellent communication, very prompt delivery, amazing products :)
Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate your feedback 😊
Great product amazing delivery to a rural address in NZ the next day!!! Nice one :-)
Thank you so much!!! We always want to make sure all New Zealanders receive their parcels as soon as possible, no matter the address 😊
I have made several orders from ATMS. All great. However there was a faulty item in my last order but this was sorted quickly and easily and a replacement was sent out. Very friendly and helpful. ATMS is my go to toy store. Highly recommend.
Thanks Reilly!!! Our customer care team are always ready to help and sort any issues with faulty products - so glad that we sorted that for you 😊
All good... prompt delivery, great service, Thanks
Thank you so much!!! Our warehouse staff are amazing at getting those orders straight to you 😊
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.72 based on 3,767 reviews