Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
BUYER BEWARE! Items are shipped from New Zealand, mine took nearly a month to arrive! Customer services only reply after a few days. They email you asking if you like the freebie they sent you? What freebie?? Save yourself the time and buy from a UK seller.
Sorry to hear of this issue, Jo! As we are located in a different time zone there may be a slight delay on replies from our service team. Additionally, due to the COVID-19 pandemic there have been external logistical delays which are unfortunately out of our control. However, we apologise about this regardless. We have sent you correspondence in relation to these issues, so please keep an eye out in your messages for an email from our service team and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Everything. Not sure it’s a legit company and part of my purchase arrived with something that looked like a hair and it was sticky and creamy on the bottom like it had been used. 🤢 The company only gave me a flat apology and offered to send me a new one of the same item or refund it and didn’t seem very helpful or sorry. I haven’t gotten a response back yet about my request for a refund. They also never responded when I asked for a couple of price matches before I even bought anything. I did this because Some items I had in their cart I found for a lot less elsewhere (I’m talking like 50$ More for a piece of silicone). I’m looking and seeing I’m not the only one who is not getting replied back to. I’m not sure if this is a company to trust for good like this. Think twice! 🤮 Poor product dispute handling if you get something wrong in your order.
Hi there, sorry to hear of these issues! We apologise for these problems with the order and the delayed response. As our head office is located in New Zealand, there are delays due to the time zone differences. However, we will get back to you ASAP regarding your message and will look into the outlined problems which occurred. Once again, we would like to extend our sincerest apologies about these issues. Please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
The worst company I've dealt with. i had no idea that the items would be shipped from New Zealand when I bought them.
Tracking didn't work and after constant emails they still couldn't get the tracking number right.
Also, because they're in New Zealand you don't get a reply for 24 hours.
Best advice is to buy in the UK and leave these guys well alone.
I wish I had. :(
Hi Greg, we're so sorry to hear of this issue! We apologise for this and have sent you an email regarding these issues, so please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thanks for your patience and keep your eyes peeled. Cheers.
Not necessarily an ATMS review... placed an order and received a shipment confirmation the next day. The package then floated around NZ for 4 days until it “cleared for international shipment.” Nothing since then.

I finally got a response from ATMS after two emails and two Live Chat/telephone attempts. They had no information other than ,”we ship third party, and they might be delayed,” and a tracking link through NZ Post. I then had to contact NZ Post who said that it is still sitting in Auckland waiting on an “available” flight out.

I realize that ATMS can’t control NZP, but as much as they ship, I can’t imagine that they wouldn’t have some stroke on packages continually getting bumped at the airport.

This was supposed to be a gift for my wife; but instead, it is still sitting half way around the world (literally) TWO WEEKS after I ordered it. On that note, the link I ordered from said ATMS USA leading me to believe that it was coming from the US. Not until I got my tracking number was I aware that it would be shipping from NZ and dealing with possible delays like this.
Hi there, we are so sorry to hear of this postage issue. Due to the external company we use for shipping, we don't have the ability to control packages outbound for the most part. With the COVID-19 situation currently occurring, this further increases potential transit delays which are unfortunately out of our control due to foreign border policies at this given time. Despite all of this, we apologise for this issue regardless. We have resent correspondence regarding your order, so please keep your eyes peeled for mail from us and we will sole this issue ASAP. Thank you for the feedback and we apologise once again and will look into this further to mitigate potential future issues.
Delivery, updates/notifications... Boom. Just like that ;)
Thank you!!! Making sure you get your items as quick as possible is one of our highest priorities 😊
The quickest delivery I've ever had from a New Zealand company. Its awesome! The best variety! The best quality! The best team! Absolutely love, love, love! 11/10!
Wow, you're going to make us blush! We're stoked to hear you're so thrilled with everything and we love the 11/10. We'll keep it up so make sure you don't expect any less the next time you shop with us - cheers!
****WARNING**** Despite them having a co.uk site, 0800 number & UK customer service address they are not based in the UK at all and they will charge you extra to have your package delivered incurring import taxes. You cant get a refund or cancel. Find a UK store we have loads of decent ones - this company is VERY misleading and feels scammy!
Hi there! We are so sorry to hear about this issue which was encountered during your time shopping with us! This feedback will be passed onto the respective team and investigated further to resolve this issue. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and appreciate you bringing this to our attention as it will help us improve and prevent this occurring again in the future. Cheers.
Easy, quick delivery
That's us! Cheers!
Great pricing with quick shipping, can’t fault the products
Thanks Emma! We're glad to hear all of this and love that you find the items you purchased faultless! Cheers!
Quick delivery, discrete packages, good selection.
Well recommended.
Thanks for the recommendations! Awesome to know you loved the speedy and private nature your package arrived with! Cheers Ashton!
Absolutely incredible service! I love this business so much from it's wonderful inclusive treatment of it's staff, the incredible selection of toys, your inclusive language and the epic eco friendly packaging. I looove my toys.
We love you too! 😍👉👈 Awesome to know you love the way we operate and love the toys too! Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you again soon for more of the same!
Placed my order for the Satisfyer Pro 2 on 28 April and still have yet to be able to use it. It arrived missing the charger and the box looked like it had been opened and resealed, which I am told by customer service "can't" happen but it definitely looked opened and the sticker looked like it had been peeled and replaced. I was then sent a return courier bag which I sent back probably 1 month ago now and have not heard anything back from them. Just want a refund at this point but have no idea if my replacement is on the way as haven't heard anything. Have just checked the website and they don't seem to be on there anymore so wondering if they ran out of stock and aren't sending me one? Would love to be sent an email to let me know what is happening and/or to be refunded. I also cannot seem to find my original review that I left when this first happened?
Sorry to hear of this, Olivia. Due to the nature of products we distribute, we do not open the packaging as to maintain privacy, hygiene, anonymity and product safety. We are sorry to hear of this and your fears regardless, and apologise for this fear. As there have been significant COVID-19 postage related delays, the parcel bag has only recently reached our warehouse and we are working through resolving this issue. We will get in touch with you regarding the updates and once again apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
I placed an order on April 15th, and still no sign of it. I am appalled by the situation and definitely would NOT recommend ordering from this company!
Hi there, sorry to hear of this delay! Unfortunately due to the COVID-19 situation currently occurring there have been logistical delays and transit delays of goods which are unfortunately out of our control. However, we still apologise for this issue. Our service team has sent you an email regarding this so please keep your eyes out for an email from us and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
when I ordered my product from the web-side it said 1-3 day for delivery even during lock-down then it changed to 3-5 business days today its exactly a week since Ive ordered and received the confirmation email that the store did receive my order but im still waiting on my product .
Hi there. Sorry to hear of this issue. We have sent a message regarding this delay issue so please keep an eye out in your messages for correspondence from our service team (please keep your eyes on your spam mail too!) and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you.
Order is over thirty days old and all they can say is "it's on it's way" Was supposed to arrive in four days per the order. Horrible customer service. Ridiculous
Sorry to hear of this issue. We have sent an email to you regarding this issue so please keep an eye out in your spam/junk and regular mailboxes for correspondence from us and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
No sign of my order. Still waiting on delivery.
Sorry to hear of this shipping issue. We have sent an email regarding this so please keep your eyes peeled for correspondence from our service team and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Please check spam/junk as our mail may end up there as well due to the nature of goods we provide. Cheers.
It's been 30 days and I still haven't received my order. Costumer service sucks. Just said "it's on its way"

Will never ever order from this company again.
Hi there. Sorry to hear of this issue. With the current COVID-19 situation, there have been external logistical delays which are unfortunately out of our scope of control. We apologise for this issue regardless though. We have sent you an email regarding your order so please keep your eyes peeled for contact from our service team and we will get to the bottom of this ASAP (please check your spam/junk messages as well as some of our correspondence may end up there). Thank you for your patience.
I placed an order with ATMS on 4/26,it was packaged on 4/29 and had been sitting in the same place in New Zealand since 5/1...I messaged the company asking why it hadn't moved and was given a very vague answer blaming covid-19 for the delays. The reason I have stuck an issue with this is that it states on their website that you'll receive your order within "8-10 business days - and that's counting the covid - 19 delay!"... I'm on day 16, business day 11 and I haven't received my order, my latest email has went unanswered and the last email from "Sophie" was rude. Not to mention my order is still sitting in New Zealand. I will not be purchssing anything else through this company.
Sorry to hear of this delay, David. With the COVID-19 issue occurring currently, external factors have caused some transit delays which have affected a variety of exports/imports. Although we don't have control over this, we apologise regardless. We have sent you correspondence regarding this, so please keep your eyes peeled for an email from us and we'll get to the crux of the issue ASAP. Thank you for your patience.
Customer service using copy/paste answers with the same message over and over regardless of my queries. I’ve never got my order nor my money refunded. When I phoned to the number in their website another totally different company picked up. They are thieves, please avoid at all costs
Hi there, sorry to hear of this issue! Due to the timezone difference there is a slight delay on replies and due to our distribution centre being located in NZ, your order may have been held up in transit with the current hectic situation going on. We apologise about these issues and have emailed regarding the issue, so please keep an eye out for correspondence from our service team (please check spam/junk too as our messages may end up there) and we'll get to the bottom of this ASAP. Thanks for your patience Jay.
Purchased a toy for a friend whose not quite sure what she wanted. Was told you have a no refund or exchange policy even if the toy wasn't opened?. What is that all about?
Hi there Charmaine, sorry to hear about this issue. Due to the nature of the items we sell, we enforce a strict "No Returns" policy. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this and any disgruntlement, and we have contacted you regarding this problem. Please check your spam/junk mail as well for our correspondence. Thanks for your cooperation and patience, cheers.
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.71 based on 3,593 reviews