adulttoymegastore.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend adulttoymegastore.com

jason@wholesalesolutions.co.nz

Tell us how adulttoymegastore.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I made a purchase easily online and afterwards had some questions so emailed support and very quickly got a helpful response. Hassle free experience and very pleased with purchase
That's the ATMS experience! Amazing to hear it was a hassle free experience, makes it all the more satisfying getting your items easily! Thanks for the feedback and we'll keep up the good work on our end!
Great service, quick delivery and fantastic good quality products
Amazing to hear! Glad you loved the items and the amazing service from our team! Thanks for the review! :)
Good products, very fast postage
Terrific stuff! Great to hear you received your items quickly and the products themselves were good! Thanks!
Great Service
Awesome to hear! Cheers!
The service was so so good! I emailed multiple times and the lady was so helpful, I definitely want to get more stuff off her, my girlfriend loved what I got her and definitely worked, I want to get some stuff for me now so without begging the $200 voucher would be amazing!! Thanks again for the help and quick service :)
Great to hear our service ladies could be of such massive help to you! Also fantastic to hear that your girlfriend loved what you got her! Here's hoping she gets you some goodies from your stocking for this upcoming silly season! ;) Thanks for the great feedback and expect the same again next time!
I am very pleased with my experience ordering from Adult Toy Mega Store. The delivery was fast and the packaging was very discreet. There was nothing wrong with the products I ordered. Overall 5 stars
Thanks for the five stars! Awesome to hear you had such a fantastic experience with us! Enjoy the items you ordered and thanks for stopping by!
Good service. Prompt delivery will definitely be back.
Thank you so much! Appreciate the feedback and we'll keep up the good work!
Love ATMS, I'd love to buy a whole lot more off the site, delivery is awesome, everything is great. Love my first ever toys!!
Love the great feedback! Glad you love your first ever toys, they make the world go round! Glad you had a great experience with us too, thanks for shopping with us!
Super fast delivery, very happy with the product, will be shopping again!!!
Terrific, this is the ATMS experience! Glad you love the product and here's hoping you stop by soon for more goodies!
Great service and quality products :)
Awesome feedback! Keep on enjoying the items! Thanks!
I made my first ever purchase with ATMS a couple of weeks ago & I’m impressed! delivery was sooo fast ๐Ÿ˜ my package was packed nicely & my “toy” is amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰
I will definitely be purchasing again soon โ˜บ๏ธ
Glad we were your first ;)! Awesome to hear you got your toy quickly and it was packed well! Even better that the toy is amazing! Thanks for the feedback and we can't wait to see you again!
my overnight shipping took 5 days but other than that super happy w everything. discrete emails and packaging and great prices
Sorry about the delay in shipping, we'll contact you by email to work through this problem! Glad to hear you enjoyed everything else though! Hope you enjoy the products! Thanks for the feedback!
Great customer services provided. Efficient, quick and discreet thanks !!!
Yay! Glad you enjoyed the customer service and everything else about the order! Enjoy your purchase and we can't wait to see you again!
Worth the money and more. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Lovely stuff! Glad your order was worth it and more! Thanks for the feedback!
Very happy with the quick and discreet postage
Hi there! Great to hear! Appreciate the great feedback, we'll keep it up!
Great communication from your company the hole way through my purchase with updates on order. Turned up in 2days! Discrete packaging! I can’t wait to try all the goodies out! Would recommend to all my friends.
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! Pleased to hear your item showed up quickly and you knew where it was the entire time! Hope you enjoy all the products and thanks for the recommendations!
Loved the updates on where my package was! Plus the toy itself is pretty amazing
Great to hear Jordyn! Glad to hear you enjoyed the frequent updates as to where your item was and the toy was amazing! Thanks for the feedback and keep on having fun!
Great quality and super fast delivery :)
Glad to hear, cheers!
Great products for cheap prices!
Awesome to hear! Glad you appreciate the cheap prices and items we offer! Thanks!
Amazing selection,price and delivery! I also love the contact about my parcel. Thank you so much and I'm already looking at more to buy.
Thank you for choosing to shop with us! Great to know that you had the ease-of-mind of knowing where your parcel was at all times and that there's more for you to pick from in the future! Thanks for the wonderful feedback!
adulttoymegastore.com is rated 4.44 based on 281 reviews