Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

The package was sent express post but took a while to be received but although the post was slow despite paying express we are extremely happy with the items and plan to order again the future.
Apologies about the postage issues. I'm glad you are extremely happy about the items though! Thanks for the feedback and we'll look into these postage issues.
I haven’t receive my order. Can you please check on it? It is A421047491015025
Hi there. So sorry to hear about you not receiving your order. Our service team has emailed you in regards to solving this problem, however the mail may have ended up in your spam/junk so please be sure to check there. Thanks, I hope we solve this ASAP.
They sell the stuff I wanted. I bought the stuff. I now have the stuff.
Great to hear we have the stuff you wanted! Even better, you now have the stuff! Thanks for the feedback, enjoy!
Highly recommend
Thanks for the recommendations! Enjoy your items and we hope to see you again soon!
Loads of variety, great prices, thanks for the free item! One of our purchases doesn't work though =(
Hi there Brettmel. Glad to hear you like our variety and low product prices, however, we're sorry to hear about the product not working though. We have contacted you through email to help solve this issue, so please hold tight for an email from us so we can resolve this issue (make sure to check spam/junk too!). Thanks.
Fast delivery. Exactly what I intended to purchased arrived. Hassle free. 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Stunning feedback! Great to hear you loved shopping with us and got exactly what you intended! Thanks for shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Product was better than I thought. Quite pleased
Great to hear! Glad the item exceeded your expectations! Enjoy!
Pump doesn't work very good leaking air somewhere
Hi there. Sorry to hear about this product issue. We have emailed you to resolve this pump issue, so please hold tight and we'll get to the bottom of this problem. Thanks!
Prompt and discreet.
Awesome to hear. Glad you enjoyed shopping with us. Enjoy!
Always good service, Quick postage, and quality toys Will use again very soon
That's us! Thanks for the great feedback, Christian! Can't wait to see you again.
Great service. Wide range of products. Unbeatable prices. Very happy in many ways.
Awesome stuff, Alison! Glad your happy in many ways! Thanks for the great feedback!
Great to deal with, easy site and exactly what you see in the picture.
Glad your experience was stress free and you got exactly what you wanted! Thanks for shopping with us and for the kind words.
Affordable
Yay! Thanks for the review!
Found the vibrator hard to insert into sleeves. Haven't tried the rest as yet but seem ok.
Thanks for the feedback! Let us know how the rest fit, and if you have any issues don't hesitate to contact us. Cheers.
Highly recommend this toy. I reached an orgasm with in a minute. For more pleasure I recommend using in the bath.
Awesome stuff to hear Tarnia! Glad your purchase helped you reach orgasm that quickly! Thanks for the tip and for the lovely feedback! Enjoy.
Very happy with the whole transaction from purchasing to delivery was handled professional.
Great stuff, Paul! Glad you enjoyed the professional service we provide! Thanks!
I didn’t even receive it??
Sorry to hear of this happening. Our customer service team has contacted you through email to resolve this problem, so hold tight and keep an eye out for information regarding this - thanks.
Awesome delivery times. Discreet packaging too.
Great to hear! Glad you enjoyed our discreet service and got your purchase quickly! Thanks for the feedback!
My purchase was delivered quickly, great price and quality of product! Very happy customer.
Awesome awesome awesome! Glad to hear you had a great experience shopping with us! Even better that you love the quality of the product! Thank you so much!
The fastest delivery ever. Next day Australia . Couldn't believe it Ive Already ordered again Very Happy
Great stuff, Mick! That's what we're about! Thanks for shopping with us and here's to more speedy pleasure products!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.24 based on 247 reviews