Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

I could gladly say my first time purchase was a total success!
Thank you so much!!! So happy to hear you enjoyed your first shopping experience with us 😊
My delivery was on time, the product in perfect condition. It was a good shopping experience
Thank you so much!!! So glad to hear you received your product quickly 😊
Best service and worth every penny! Specially for those times you just need the added help πŸ˜‰
Thank you!!! Pleasure is always worth every cent - so glad to hear you like your new items 😊
Fantastic service with an extensive range of fun products. We are a return customer and will continue to purchase products in the future. Fast and discrete shipping. Well done team .
Thank you so much for being a loyal customer!!! Feel free to message us for any product recommendations 😊
Great service and prompt delivery.
Thank you Paul!!! So glad that you appreciate our range of services 😊
Fast postage, good prices and info
Thank you!!! We always make sure to have the best prices and sales - if you find somewhere else with a cheaper product, send through a price match to us 😊
Packaging was great, and arrived super quick. One item exceeded my expectations and one item I was disappointed with. Overall good.
Thank you for providing your feedback!!! Feel free to provide product reviews onsite so that people know exactly which products you are talking about 😊
Fast, safe and worth of money
Thank you Thomas!!! Our warehouse staff are very quick at getting those orders out 😊
Great range and deals. The loyalty program is great
Thank you!!! Loyalty dollars are a great way to save on your next order - great to hear you are making use of it 😊
I put an order in an paid with paypal after 2 weeks i still not have received the toys and also i never received any email as proof of purchase. Post office said they did not received the physical package but only a notification. I am still waiting.
We have already been in contact with you regarding this. Your order was sent back to us due to a lack of address. We are working on the next steps to help you 😊
Very good. Quick and easy. Appreciate the discreet packaging and free item. Thank you.
Thank you so much!!! We believe that discretion is important when receiving any type if good - we are glad that you appreciate the way we package your items 😊
Placed 2 orders in the same day. Got one but not the other. Made an enquirey and still no answer 1 week later
We are very sorry there has been a delay with your parcel! Last week we did make contact with you and have submitted an enquiry with the couriers.
Great products. Fast delivery. Will continue to buy more in the near future.
Thanks Linda!!! If you ever need any recommendations don't hesitate to ask our customer service team 😊
My package did not arrive
Hi there - please do contact us directly when it comes to any courier issues. We have emailed you about this!
Fast delivery, great product
Thank you so much!!! Our warehouse team are incredibly fast at packing those orders and getting them to you 😊
One star less as I paid extra for 2 to 3 day delivery and it came day 5. Good product and good price. Deceiving with au site but post from New Zealand.☺️
Hi there - we really appreciate your feedback!!! We do detail onsite that we are based in New Zealand. In terms of your delivery we are sorry for the 2 day delay - it seemed there was an unforeseen delay in your area.
After hearing people rave about the satisfyer 2 I wanted to get one. Unfortunately I can’t seem to get it to work. Reading reviews makes me think I’ve purchased a faulty one. It takes me ages to position it and still then I don’t orgasm. I orgasm regularly with toys and I am just not feeling it at all. I’m very dissatisfied and disappointed.
Thank you for your honest feedback!!! If you do have issues with a product please do review it on the product page on our site. This review system is for our services not for personal concerns of the products 😊
Amazing toys. Super quick.
Thank you so much!!! We try our best to keep delivery time short so you don't have to wait long to get your new toys 😊
I have made multiple orders through ATMS and while the vast majority of these have been straight forward [ efficient, quick dispatch, discreet external packages and a great range of products] on the rare occasion I have had a problem their service has been amazing. Let’s face it when things are not OK is really when quality service is put to the test! I have been contacted promptly if there has been any issue with supply with polite, friendly and informative correspondence. In the two occasions I had an issue with a product not performing satisfactorily I was more than pleased with the response from ATMS - who clearly presented my options - full refund or replacement. I was promptly refunded on one occasion and the replacement item chosen in the second circumstances was dispatched and delivered at no cost to me. Love browsing ATMS!
Thank you so much for your feedback Leigh!!! Unfortunately sometimes there is a faulty in a batch of stock, this is why we are quick to resolve things for you. We really appreciate you for emailing us directly so we can be as quick as we can about replacing or refunding 😊
Prompt delivery, great variety of products. Good prices
Thank you Mark!!! We are always offering more options with new and upcoming brands - great to hear you like our services 😊
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.30 based on 854 reviews