Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Arrived in full and in time. Nice work
Thanks! Enjoy your purchase and thanks for the feedback!
Highly recommend ATMS! I am very happy with the products and service :)
Appreciate the recommendations! Great to hear you're so happy with everything! Cheers for the glowing feedback and expect no less the next time you stop by!
Quick delivery also very discreet
That's what we like to hear! Pleased we could make your order so speedy and private. Cheers for the review and make sure to expect more of the same the next time you shop with us!
Almost tempted to leave my man and move into a small cabin in the middle of no where with nothing but this product, good drinks and good music. Is there a limit on how many times you can use it? Lmao
Sounds like the ideal life - cheeky! Happy to hear you are enjoying your purchase so much! Cheers for the feedback and we can't wait to see you again soon!
Thank you very much.
You're very welcome! Thanks for shopping with us!
Great service Better toys very satisfied
Awesome review! Good to know you're so satisfied! Cheers for the feedback.
Easy to use website easy payment options and fast postage and great range of products!
Thanks guys
This is fantastic to hear! Glad to hear it was all so great! Thanks for the feedback and we're glad we could be of service! :)
Very happy with items fast shipping
Happy to hear! Keep on enjoying those goodies and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for the review!
The service and communication were amazing. I’ll definitely keep ordering from you in the future.
Amazing! Glad to hear you were so happy shopping with us! Cheers for the feedback, we really appreciate it!
Love shopping here, so much cheaper and still great quality of the stuff you can buy in stores or other online stores! Fast postage and just all round much bigger variety!
Yes, brilliant to hear! We're so happy you love shopping with us and that you find everything so amazing! Cheers for the great feedback and we hope you keep on enjoying your order!
Fast service, response quickly. I’ll buy from this shop again.
Awesome stuff Na Fa! We're so glad to hear you're so happy! We can't wait to see you again! Thanks for the review! :)
Very efficient
That's us! Glad to hear your order was so speedy! Cheers for the feedback, we love it!
Great products, great customer service and quick delivery time.
Very impressed
Loving this awesome feedback! We're so happy to hear that you're so impressed with everything we offered from the customer service through to the speedy delivery time! Cheers for the feedback and make sure to expect more of the same the next time you shop with us!
I came to this website under the advice of a friend. I was not disappointed. There is a tonne of variety for whatever you are after at reasonable prices. After buying my first ever sex toy, I recieved emails from ATMS concerning where my new toy was in transit. This was unexpected. Over all, I gave my review 5 stars. There were no hickups, the toy arrived earlier than scheduled and it works like I expected. Well done and seriously.... Thankyou!I love my new toy.
Phenomenal feedback! It's so amazing to hear we exceeded all of your expectations and made your first pleasure purchase so great and stress free! Even better than that, it's awesome to hear you love your new toy so much! Thanks for the great feedback and thanks to your friend for recommending you to us! Cheers!
Fantastic fast delivery and what a great product. Novice to expert will love and enjoy this product.
That's what we like to hear, Libby! Thanks for shopping with us and make sure to keep on enjoying your toy!
Product ordered arrived at the time specified. All Good.
Yay! Glad we could be of service! Enjoy your items and we'll see you again soon!
Happy with purchase
Glad to hear! Thanks for shopping with us!
Excellent service, fast delivery
That's us! Cheers for the review! :)
Got my items and happy with them.
That's fantastic to hear! Thanks for shopping with us and for the feedback!
Recommend!
Thanks Makayla! Cheers for the feedback!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.27 based on 463 reviews