Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Quick delivery.
Speed is key! Thanks for the feedback!
Best sellers. Great delivery. 3rd purchase. I'll be back!!
Happy to be of service! Thanks for shopping with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Quick and discreet delivery.
Brilliant to hear! We hope you enjoy your toy and we appreciate the feedback!
Very good quick an easy
That's us! Thanks for the feedback!
Very good customer service. Was advised of delivery times and delays due to COVID-19, but still received my item well within two weeks. The website is very user-friendly, it's easy to navigate, and they have a great range of articles and information making choosing products very easy as well as reading up on the latest info. All items I browsed through had detailed information, so you know exactly what you're looking at.
Discrete packaging no reference on the box from where it came from. I will say however, that Auspost tracking comes up with the tag 'ATMS' on their site, for anyone based in Australia who needs super discretion.
Fantastic feedback, this is what we're all about! We are thrilled to hear you're so pleased with the speed and ease of ordering from us! Thanks for shopping with us and for all the glorious feedback, we love it and will use it to improve even more. Cheers!
Top quality service and fast delivery
Awsome
Thanks
You're very welcome, Scott! Thanks for the awesome review!
Top product, swift delivery, and my girlfriend loves her new toy.
Great to hear she loved her gift! Thanks for the top feedback and for shopping with us!
Amazing post time and good condition and prices
Full speed ahead! Great to hear we got you your pleasure package so quickly, Jane! We hope you enjoy it as much as you did our service and we can't wait to see you again for more of the same excellence in the future! Cheers!
Delivered on time - no hassle buying - great assortment of products & great prices
Yay! Glad we could be of (speedy) service and an easy port to get pleasure from! Thanks for shopping with us and we'll see you again soon for the same stress-free fun!
Excellent service
That's us! Thanks for the feedback!
There was a huge variety to pick from in all categories. Purchasing was easy, delivery was quick and the toys were exactly as described. Will definitely buy again
Hi there Margaret, we're so so SO happy to hear this 10/10 feedback! We appreciate you stopping by and really hope you keep on enjoying your new toys! Cheers and here's to more of the same in the future!
10/10 on Excellent product and fast post
Really happy with my order
Would recommend It to all my friends
Loving this phenomenal feedback Teresa! Absolutely stoked to hear you're so happy with everything and that you'd recommend us to your friends! Thanks for shopping with us and we can wait to have you around again!
Fast delivery and the package was descent.
Brilliant feedback Tracey! Cheers for stopping by!
Satisfying
Pleased we could help be of service! Enjoy your new toy and we'll see you again soon no doubt!
Very happy with my products. Highly recommend
Great stuff! So pleased to hear you're happy! We appreciate the recommendations and thank you for the awesome review! :)
I'm happy with my product I brought from u
We're happy you did too! Thanks for stopping by and we hope you enjoy your new pickup!
I cannot fault products or service in any way AAA+++...extremely satisfied with information sent regarding delivery ...very highly recommend!
Yes yes yes! Absolutely amazing feedback! We're so happy to hear you're so happy with everything, Barry! Thanks for shopping with us and expect no less the next time you're with us - cheers!
Terrific service and quick delivery.
Loving it a tonne! Cheers for the feedback!
Life changing, thank you
Yes!😍 Happy we could be of service! Thanks!
excellent service