Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Great service package arrived when expected
Glad you enjoyed our service! Fantastic feedback!
I searched the web for a particular item and not only was atms the cheapest, but my purchase also had a free gift! The site was easy to use and delivery was quick. There is some quality competition out there but atms stood out for me. Highly recommended. "pleasure" doing business ;)
Our pleasure Meagan! Glad you enjoyed our freebies and low prices! Thanks for the high recommendations and choosing to shop with us, see you again soon!
Very happy with my purchase and speedy delivery
Fantastic to hear! Exactly what we aim for. Glad you're happy with your purchase, enjoy!
ATMS are always quick on delivery, the website is super easy to navigate. I'm definitely looking forward to my next order
Awesome stuff Rebecca! Glad you enjoyed shopping with us and the speedy delivery! Can't wait to see you again, enjoy!
Super quick delivery, excellent products exactly as described, great communication, and tracking recorded very well. Returning customer, for sure.
Quality stuff Kerry. This is everything we're about, so make sure to expect more of the same from us when you come back in the future. Have fun!
Really really great service Website was easy to use, navigate and purchase Never has anything I have ordered online been such a breeze or so quick to be delivered Will definitely be recommending to others Keep up the not just great but fantastic work! :)
Glad to know you had a stress free experience on our website and you found the items you needed quickly and received them promptly! Thanks for the awesome feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
moist moist moist
Great to hear! Enjoy your pickups!
Very happy with the service,would recommend to others ,thank you
Fantastic to hear! We appreciate the recommendations! Enjoy your item and thanks for the feedback!
Great service and delivered to Brisbane in 24 hours
Speed is key to pleasure (in some cases!). Thanks for the feedback Daniel, enjoy your purchase and thanks for choosing to shop with ATMS.
I had an order for a Hens Party and I even got an extra goodie in the box. Can’t fault in any way. Discreet packaging and delivered in a timely manner. Thankyou .
Pleased to hear! Hope the hen party went well and the extra goodie was awesome for you! Thanks for the kind words!
Very fast shipping
Awesome! Thanks for the review!
Hi everything was great thank you and delivery was in three day very impressed
Great to hear! Glad you received your delivery so quickly! Thanks for shopping with us, enjoy your purchase!
Quick delivery and unbeatable prices
Pleased to hear! Thanks for the kind feedback and for choosing to shop with ATMS!
Love the site and the purchase
We love this feedback Trent! Glad that you love your purchase, enjoy!
Fast delivery & Item is as was advertised
Full speed ahead! Thanks for the review, enjoy!
Fast delivery and great after sales service when my order was not attached to my account properly. Also a great range. Love the toys I purchased. The Icicles No. 66 was smaller than expected but still a fantastic toy.
Glad to hear the experience overall was generally positive! Thanks for the great feedback!
Quick delivery easy to deal with. Would highly recommend
Great to hear! Thanks for the feedback and recommendations!
Always fast and discreet packing, always have an awesome deal on something!! 😍
Great stuff Jade! Glad you enjoy our awesome delivery service and constant website deals! Thanks for the kind words, enjoy!
Quick, discreet. Quality products. Cheap. Happy customer here
Privacy is key so I am glad you appreciated our plain packaging and speedy delivery! Thanks for the great feedback!
Discreet and fast delivery!
Terrific feedback, cheers!