Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Products arrived in discrete packaging and in good time. Internal packaging kept all products safe and secure. Online reviews were reliable and I am super happy with my purchase.
Thank you!!! We believe that discrete, secure packaging is very important - glad we delivered that for you 😊
Great products at affordable prices with fast delivery and also a great loyalty rewards system
Thanks Gabriela!!! So great to hear you are taking advantage of our loyalty dollars program - definitely can help reduce the cost of your order 😊
Quick delivery and very happy with the purchase.
Thank you so much!!! So glad to hear you are happy with your products 😊
Nice easy sight prompt service
Thank you so much!!! So glad you are happy with how quick we deliver our items 😊
The wife & I am very happy with our purchase. It arrived very quickly, discretely & in good condition
Thank you Darren!!! So great to hear you are happy with your shopping experience with us 😊
My package arrived quickly and was easily ordered and tracked. I’m very happy with the whole process and will definitely be buying more from you guys
Thanks so much Rebecca!!! Our customer service team work very hard to provide updates on your order, every step of the way 😊
My delivery was unexpectedly qyick and so far I'm happy with the product
Thank you so much!!! So great to hear you got your order quickly 😊
My product was faulty, waiting to see how long it will take to get a replacement. Easy to shop and sent quickly
We have already emailed you back concerning this! Thank you for getting in contact with us so quickly so we can also sort this as fast as possible 😊
I asked for their assistance and their thoughtful reply I found helpful and low cost. They even included a free gift. Many thanks :)
Thank you!!! Our customer service team are always aiming to please - so great you decided to reach out 😊
Good quality good price good service love them!!
Thank you so much!!! We aim to always supply the highest quality products in the industry 😊
Very happy
Thank you for the feedback!!! Yay - glad you enjoy our products 😊
Great service
Thank you so much Andrew!!! Appreciate the feedback 😊
The items are amazing pleased with my purchase.... the packaging was discreet and arrived earlier than thought.. thank you
Fantastic items and price with suer quick postage!
Thank you Kaz!!! So great hear you have enjoyed our services 😊
On packet it had express post but I did t get it till a week later
Hi Ann - thank you for taking the time to write a review. I can see however, that you did choose our standard economy shipping. This service is referred to as eParcel Express, which may be where the confusion has come from 😊
Good Price, Good Product, Safe and Fast Posting
Thank you!!! Our warehouse team are amazing at getting those orders out to you as fast as possible 😊
I dont like it, got a cyst after using it :(
We are very concerned to hear this - we have contacted Satisfyer and they’ve said there are no cases of people developing cysts from using a toy. We have also sent you an email - please respond to update us if you feel comfortable.
I guess u cant try before you buy... chose wisely is all i would suggest!! the product is good but its not the best fit for me.
Thank you for your honest feedback!!! Please do always try to read our descriptions and reviews so you can choose the best toy for you 😊
Looks and feels great. Great for a larger sexy women.
Thank you Adam!!! We always try to our best to make sure we have sizes for all types of bodies 😊
Very happy with product.