Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

Based on 1,402 reviews
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Great range. Good value. Great delivery. Verry satisfied
Thank you!!! We love being able to provide low prices for top quality brands 😊
I was happy with the whole process of ordering through to delivery . I was kept updated with the shipping process and it was delivered in discreet packaging .
Thank you!!! We love delivering in discreet packaging - no need for the courier to know what fun you will be up to 🥰
Fabulous quality Quick delivery Great price Easy site to navigate Gotta love that
Thank you!!! Appreciate the lovely feedback 😊
Love all my products
Thank you so much!!! So great to hear you loved your new toys 😍
Right amount of vibration was devasted when my last wand died and this one is better than my last
I love my new toys! Thankyou. Love that they weren't too expensive either and still work good.
Super fast delivery and very happy with the products.
Our package was delivered promptly
Fast postage, pleasantly packaged, discreet
Love the prices but there are no instructions for charging some of the products
Great service great prices great specials great info great freebies.. Love your work..
Bought an amazing vibrating butt plug & have enjoyed may orgasms! Was shipped & received in speedy fashion! Love it!!
Ok, so i had the first version of the satisfyer pro and i LOVED it. My first use i squirted which is very hard to do LOL But i broke the toy after 8 very satisfied months 😭 I upgraded with anticipation that if i had a mind blowing orgasm the first time with the first one then i would surely reach NIRVANA and float into the stars with the next one...sadly i did not. It was more of a epileptic fit (wayyyy too much stimulation,causing it to ruin the peak of orgasm) The satisfyer pro 2 is ok but has way too much suction and i find it hard to find the right setting, its like it was built by the same company as Dyson which would be ok if i was after a clean floor but i want wet sheets godddammit!! I guess practice makes perfect so ill keep trying haha I give it 4 stars because its rechargeable. The first generation one had batteries and was costing me a fortune lol I think ill get the older one again. Buyer beware, this thing could cause frustration.
Thanks for your feedback on your order! Feel free to email our customer care team if you would like recommendations on products that may work better for you 😊
Easy purchase and packaging was perfect 👌🏾
didn’t work. would turn on for one second then back off again and never turned on again after that at all
Please always email using regards to any faulty products. I can see this was a freebie products :)
Efficient delivery, but the strapon material was too hard and ending being painful, my wife end up putting it in the bin on the 1st try. Disappointing. We could not return it as we had opened the package and used it once. Y.
Service was amazing, great communication and kept up to date with every stage of order processing/delivery. Package was beautifully presented and quick to arrive! Highly recommend
Have purchased previously, was good however my last purchase/free gift I received wasn’t up to scratch. New toy and doesn’t work properly to turn off I have to take batteries out. Not what I expected. However I appreciate the free gift just like it to work properly. Thanks
Thanks for your feedback - feel free to send an email to our customer care team if you ever need any assistance with an item 😊
Have not received my order yet, has taken a very very long time
We have sent an email advising there was a delay on your order with a discount code - please contact our CSR team directly if there were any issues with your order!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.3 based on 1,402 reviews