Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Affordable
Yay! Thanks for the review!
Highly recommend this toy. I reached an orgasm with in a minute. For more pleasure I recommend using in the bath.
Awesome stuff to hear Tarnia! Glad your purchase helped you reach orgasm that quickly! Thanks for the tip and for the lovely feedback! Enjoy.
Very happy with the whole transaction from purchasing to delivery was handled professional.
Great stuff, Paul! Glad you enjoyed the professional service we provide! Thanks!
Awesome delivery times. Discreet packaging too.
Great to hear! Glad you enjoyed our discreet service and got your purchase quickly! Thanks for the feedback!
My purchase was delivered quickly, great price and quality of product! Very happy customer.
Awesome awesome awesome! Glad to hear you had a great experience shopping with us! Even better that you love the quality of the product! Thank you so much!
The fastest delivery ever. Next day Australia . Couldn't believe it Ive Already ordered again Very Happy
Great stuff, Mick! That's what we're about! Thanks for shopping with us and here's to more speedy pleasure products!
Amazing love everything
Great to hear Sarah! We love that you love everything! Thanks for the feedback and we hope to see you again soon! Enjoy!
Great store to buy from and I received my products well packaged and discreet. Will definitely buy from them again.
Exactly what we aim for David! Great to know you enjoyed shopping with us. Thanks for the kind words, enjoy!
did exactly what it was supposed to do ;)
Awesome stuff! Glad the item is satisfying you! Have fun!
Great service package arrived when expected
Glad you enjoyed our service! Fantastic feedback!
I searched the web for a particular item and not only was atms the cheapest, but my purchase also had a free gift! The site was easy to use and delivery was quick. There is some quality competition out there but atms stood out for me. Highly recommended. "pleasure" doing business ;)
Our pleasure Meagan! Glad you enjoyed our freebies and low prices! Thanks for the high recommendations and choosing to shop with us, see you again soon!
Very happy with my purchase and speedy delivery
Fantastic to hear! Exactly what we aim for. Glad you're happy with your purchase, enjoy!
ATMS are always quick on delivery, the website is super easy to navigate. I'm definitely looking forward to my next order
Awesome stuff Rebecca! Glad you enjoyed shopping with us and the speedy delivery! Can't wait to see you again, enjoy!
Super quick delivery, excellent products exactly as described, great communication, and tracking recorded very well. Returning customer, for sure.
Quality stuff Kerry. This is everything we're about, so make sure to expect more of the same from us when you come back in the future. Have fun!
Really really great service Website was easy to use, navigate and purchase Never has anything I have ordered online been such a breeze or so quick to be delivered Will definitely be recommending to others Keep up the not just great but fantastic work! :)
Glad to know you had a stress free experience on our website and you found the items you needed quickly and received them promptly! Thanks for the awesome feedback and we hope to see you again soon!
moist moist moist
Great to hear! Enjoy your pickups!
Very happy with the service,would recommend to others ,thank you
Fantastic to hear! We appreciate the recommendations! Enjoy your item and thanks for the feedback!
Great service and delivered to Brisbane in 24 hours
Speed is key to pleasure (in some cases!). Thanks for the feedback Daniel, enjoy your purchase and thanks for choosing to shop with ATMS.
I had an order for a Hens Party and I even got an extra goodie in the box. Can’t fault in any way. Discreet packaging and delivered in a timely manner. Thankyou .
Pleased to hear! Hope the hen party went well and the extra goodie was awesome for you! Thanks for the kind words!
Very fast shipping
Awesome! Thanks for the review!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.25 based on 305 reviews