Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

,,,,,,,,,,,,
Speechless! Sounds like a good time, Michael! Cheers for the 5*!
Top products great service
Yay! We absolutely love hearing this! Thanks for shopping with us and for the compliments!
Quick and discrete as well as a great range
That's what we like to hear! We hope you've found the perfect pleasure product and we can't wait to see you again for more of the same! Thanks!
Great priced products, my girlfriend loves them all 😊
Awesome to hear, Chris! We're happy to hear she's so thrilled with her items! Thanks for shopping with us and for the terrific feedback! Cheers!
Great service
Happy to help! Thanks for stopping by!
Quick delivery product as described/shown
Glad to hear! We hope you love the items and they bring you some extra X-rated happiness in the bedroom. Cheers!
So many emails!!! Buying DISCRETE is not possible.
Hi there, we're sorry to hear of this issue regarding the emails. This feedback will be passed on to the appropriate team and looked into further. Thank you for leaving your feedback.
Amazing range of toys and the shipping is so quick!
Awesome stuff, Sarah! Thanks for the amazing feedback, we'll keep up the same good work so don't take too long to come back! Cheers!
Great products. Quick delivery.
That's what we like to hear! Cheers!
Amazing service - fast delivery!
Yay! Glad to hear we wowed you with our service! Thanks for the 11/10 feedback!
Amazing service and fast,discreet shipping
As it should be! Thanks for your feedback and we hope to see you again for more of the same!
Easy to use website and great communication. Discreet packaging, great quality products.
That's the pleasure package combo of dreams! Great to hear it was all so easy ordering from us and that you received your items discretely! Thank you for stopping by and we hope you enjoy your new items!
Found Adult Toy Mega Store on a Google search I did and decided to have a browse and found something I liked, so I brought the item I found at a awesome price (Much cheaper then other stores online) and delivery was really quick! I'm now enjoying the product I brought! I would recommend Adult Toy Mega Store to anyone!
We love hearing customer+product success stories! Glad we could help you achieve extra fun! Don't expect any less the next time you stop by! Cheers!
Great products and service
Pleased to hear! Cheers!
I’m yet to receive my order nearly 2 weeks after I placed the order.....
Sorry to hear of this issue regarding postage! We will look into this for you and get to the crux of the issue ASAP. Please hold tight and we will contact you regarding your order status. Thank you for your feedback and patience.
I am very happy with the service and communication with this company
We're happy to hear this, Joanne! We put service at the forefront of our goals so it's amazing to hear we're achieving what we set out to do! Thanks for the appreciation and we hope you love your new purchases!
Pleasure to buy from
Thank you so much! Glad we could make your experience so positive! Cheers!
Amazing service
We're glad you enjoyed it, Anónimo! We'll pass this feedback on to our lovely team! Cheers!
Great product, fast postage!
Terrific! Thanks for stopping by!
Great quality products that were packaged really well and came quickly.
I love the idea of loyalty dollars. Cant wait for my next order!!
We can't wait either, Amy! Awesome to know you love the loyalty dollars and will make use of them because hey, why not treat yourself to more pleasure! Thanks for the amazing feedback and we will eagerly await for you to return!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.27 based on 652 reviews