Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

4.3
Based on 1,405 reviews
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Service was amazing, great communication and kept up to date with every stage of order processing/delivery. Package was beautifully presented and quick to arrive! Highly recommend
Have purchased previously, was good however my last purchase/free gift I received wasn’t up to scratch. New toy and doesn’t work properly to turn off I have to take batteries out. Not what I expected. However I appreciate the free gift just like it to work properly. Thanks
Thanks for your feedback - feel free to send an email to our customer care team if you ever need any assistance with an item 😊
Have not received my order yet, has taken a very very long time
We have sent an email advising there was a delay on your order with a discount code - please contact our CSR team directly if there were any issues with your order!
Inferior product for dollars. Unimpressed
Thanks for your feedback - if you have any issues with a product feel free to email us so we can assist!
I have had many vibrators, this one is by far the best. Best orgasms I have ever had.
Very happy with the service I received. From ordering right through to delivery, it was great. My purchase arrived within the timeframe stated and the courier driver even rang to confirm exactly where it was too be delivered.
Super fast delivery and discreet Have used a couple of times and they will be my go to store again
Love the huge range of fun toys :)
One vibrator stop working.
Oh no! We can see you have not contacted us about this so our customer care team has reached out so we can resolve this for you 😊
Excellent range, fairly competitive pricing, decent postage from NZ to Australia with DHL on the 2 purchases I've made
Thanks Tony!!! So glad you received everything quickly 😊
Very good service and products
Thanks so much!!! So happy to hear you like your toys :)
Fast delivery
Thanks Marcus!!! So glad you received everything quickly :)
Still waiting for my order been 3 months
We can see that both of your orders were made 2 weeks ago and have already been delivered - please email our customer care team if you are confused by any of the delivery information.
You need to have a list of where your stock is. I wouldn't have brought it of I knew it was coming from new Zealand to Australia
We detail onsite in the About and shipping page that our warehouse is currently based in New Zealand. Sorry if that was a suprise!
Didn’t receive the free vibe from the promotion
Hi there! We have checked your order and can see that the promotion code was not entered correctly - this was why it did not arive. Glad I could clarify for you :)
I bought a toy an the charger connection is not to be seen so it doesn’t even charge so it won’t work waste of my money
Oh no! We can see you have not emailed our customer service team regarding this - we have emailed you so we can sort 😊
Great products
Thank you!!! So happy to hear you found what you were looking for 😊
My Wife and I love Uber lube. It’s taste and fragrance free and very long lasting
Awesome - Uber lube is a favorite amongst our office 😊
Love the toys I brought
Thanks Candy!!! So happy you enjoyed your products 😊
Service was prompt, discreet and efficient
Thank you!!! Discretion is super important to us - glad you enjoy our packaging 😊
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.3 based on 1,405 reviews