Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
"Competitive prices. Lots of variety. Will be back."
Thanks for your awesome feedback! Please let us know if you have any questions when making your next purchase :)
"The Fill her up is fantastic - love it, feels real. Great purchase 10/10"
Great to hear that your product was all you wanted it to be! :)
"Absolutely thrilled with the service arrived well before expected amd great prices!"
Thanks for your wonderful feedback! :)
"It was alright, they didn’t include my gift with purchase. And although I paid extra for next day delivery, it was shipped the next day and arrived the day after. I won’t shop here again."
Thanks for your feedback! Your order was placed after our cut-off time for same day dispatch, and unfortunately, we don't appear to have the promotional code entered on your order sorry! However, please feel free to use this on your next purchase :)
"Great service and delivered exactly when they said it would be ."
How awesome that your order arrived on time! That's exactly what we like to hear :)
"Poorly selected items in mystery box. Only thing of use was wet stuff."
Thanks for your feedback! I guess that's the mystery factor of a mystery box - you never quite know what you're going to get! Though we do aim to include products that may suit most people :)
"Absolutely awesome My love life has gone from zero to hero X"
Thanks for your awesome feedback - we love making good sex, great! :)
"Had what i needed. Good price. Prompt delivery. Have fun."
Awesome to hear that everything arrived on time and is exactly what you were after! Thanks for the great feedback! :)
"It was horrible..paid $100.00 for quality and it was wrong color, sticky like slime And stinky..very disappointed..won't use your site again"
So sorry to hear about the condition your item arrived in! Keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team :)
"The website was easy to use and has a huge range of products t choose from. I chose what I wanted to buy and the process was simple and straight forward. The product arrived well packed and in quick time and I have been happy with it. I will certainly be using this site again."
Great to hear about your experience on site, and that your order arrived on time! Please let us know if you have any questions when making your next purchase :)
"To be honest I am disappointed in this product. For a smart kind of blanket it is very very expensive. Yes it has nice feel and surfaces and look but it is NOT waterproof as claimed. Wetness on one side comes through on the underside with the one I have. If it did exactly as claimed it might be worth the money. But it doesn't!"
Thanks for your feedback! Our team sent through a response to your email as well, but have not heard back yet - please check your junk/spam folder for our reply :)
"From picture to product wasent what i expected was tight and painful problematic with enough lube both your samples still not enough glide"
So sorry to hear that! Please double check internal measurements before purchasing, and if you have any questions, feel free to send our team an email :)
"My experience with ATMS was positive in all respects"
Thanks for the lovely feedback! :)
"Fast shipping, the toy I purchased is absolutely amazing and would 100% recommend this site to others."
Awesome to hear that you love your products - that's what we're here for! :)
"Item came quick and was as expected. Favorite toy used thus far! Nothing else has compared!"
Fantastic to hear that you're enjoying your product! Thanks for the great feedback! :)
"ATMS has a great range of products, and the prices are very good not to mention there discreet packaging and service Thanks Anonymous"
Thanks for your great feedback! :)
"It was discreetly packaged and undamaged. Its a great product"
Awesome to hear that you like your product and that the packaging was discreet - as it should be! :)
"Great product fast post😉"
Thanks for your awesome feedback! :)
"Easy to find products and quick shipping :)"
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
Great to hear that you enjoy our fast shipping options and found the navigation through our size easy.
"Great to deal with, timely delivery and correct order"
Hi, Joe!
That's great feedback, thank you! I will definitely be passing it on to our awesome team. Hope to have you back soon!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.24 based on 245 reviews