Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Fast, good quality and discreet
Hi there! Absolutely amazing to hear! Thanks for shopping with us!
Great site & fast delivery
Yay! Great to hear Vanesa, appreciate the kind words!
Great variety and value
Top stuff! Cheers!
Item as described and delivery was fast. Will buy again.
Lovely to hear! Thanks for the feedback and we look forward to serving you again!
Perfect item
Awesome to hear! Cheers!
A good site with good amount of choice and information. However, found the product elsewhere almost half price cheaper after purchase.
Hi there. Good to hear about your enjoyment of the website itself and the info we have alongside the large amount of items.

Apologies about the product being cheaper elsewhere though. We have a price match guarantee so in the future if you stop by again we'd love to have you again! Thanks for the feedback and apologies again about this!
Couple of my items did not work and had rust in battery area 😥
Sorry to hear about these issues with your order. We have contacted you regarding these problems so hold tight and watch out for an email from our service team so we can get to the bottom of this issue (make sure to check spam/junk mail too!). Thanks!
Super professional, great customer service!
Our pleasure! Glad you enjoyed the experience shopping with us, thanks for the feedback!
Great product and great speedy service
Great to hear! Expect more of the same the next time you shop with us! Cheers for the review!
Easy to purchase online and prompt delivery.
Glad to hear! Cheers, for the feedback, enjoy!
Discreet packaging, quick delivery, good pricing. Would definitely recommend them to others!
Great stuff Mathieu, it's our pleasure! Thanks for the great feedback and for the recommendations!
Quick postage & good prices. Love the fit & feel of the collar!
Lovely to hear Amber! Love that you got your item quickly and that you enjoyed our low prices! Enjoy the collar and thanks for the review!
I wasn't happy with my purchase. On the website it advertised that the toy cleaner was "antibacterial" yet on the bottles delivered it mentioned nothing about the toy cleaners being "antibacterial". Plus the adult toy I purchased didn't work once I installed the batteries so I threw the whole purchase out as I don't have the time and/or energy to spend time on the phone or write letters or go to the post office to send all these products back to your company. So I lost all my money on this purchase. In other words, I am very unhappy with the purchase from your store!
We are so sorry to hear about these product issues. In order to resolve these product issues our service team has contacted you via email so please keep an eye out for this message. Make sure to check the spam account too as the mail may end up there. I hope we can get to the bottom of this problem and sort out the problems at hand.
Wife loved her dildo. This was an addition to our collection and loved the feel of it. The size was great and filled her perfectly. Many orgasms with the use of her vibrator at the same time.
That's fantastic to hear, thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad to hear you guys are loving the new toys and the combination use with the vibe! Thanks!
I purchase a few hundred dollars of products, paid for express overnight delivery then got an email saying that they had an influx of orders and there will be a delay on my order, I emailed support asking if they would refund the cost of the extra freight costs as they could not deliver as promised, I had no reply and no change was made to the cost. One of the products I purchased that costs $80+ broke the second time it was used. Not a happy shopper at all.
Hi there, sorry to hear about this problem. We have emailed you regarding this issue, however the mail may have ended up in your spam/junk folder so be sure to check there too! Hold tight, thanks.
Excellent service, quick also has a good range - Thank you, I'll be back
Great to hear you love our service and large range of products! Thanks for the feedback and we'll see you again soon!
Promptly posted
Awesome to hear! Glad to know you liked out fast delivery - thanks.
Great products and service
Lovely to hear Jennifer! Pleasure to know that you like our products and service. Thanks for the review, enjoy!
Awesome service and quick delivery !
That's us! Thanks for the feedback!
Great service! Quick posting! Love that the staff email you when your items have been packed!
Our pleasure, Raechel! Fantastic to know that you love our postage update system and high quality service! Thanks for shopping with ATMS and we hope to see you again!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.27 based on 331 reviews