Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

We have purchased items from atm and found orded items delivered promptly and as described in catalog and in factory sealed packs
Hi there!
Thanks for the great feedback! We love hearing from happy customers. :)
My first experience with adulttoymegastore was far easier than i thought. My purchase arrived within five days from order, not bad when you live in regional Queensland. I only had hoped i found this site earlier. I look forward to my next purchase. Thankyou to all the staff from Adult toy mega store.
Hi Alex!
I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us! Can't wait to have you back. :)
Recently purchased the medisil wand. 😱 OMG! Love the 2 speeds and big head. Customer service is fantastic as well. Looking forward to shopping again soon!
Woohoo! So glad to hear you're enjoying your purchase. Can't wait to have you back!
Absolutely seamless and hands down the fastest delivery on any product I’ve ever bought online. This is my second purchase and both times it’s been the same- great customer service, fast delivery, awesome product. I’m stoked.
Hey! Thanks so much for the great feedback!
We love hearing from our customers.
Great range of products and quick delivery.
Thanks for your feedback!
Great to hear :)
Products great super fast postage will be back again thanks
Hi, Jason!
Thanks so much for the great feedback! Looking forward to having you back. :)
Product arrived from New Zealand to Australia pretty quickly. Good delivery man from DHL who actually rang the bell, rather than just leaving the package on the doorstep and running away like the Australia Post delivery guy. So yeah, all in all good job.
Thank you for your kind words!
We love making our customer happy.
Discreet packaging. Fast delivery. Products as described!
Awesome stuff, enjoy!
Very good quality, very quick postage! So happy with my purchase and will definitely order again thank you
That's us, pleasure at speed. Expect more of the same service from us!
Easy to find products, easy buying process and was pakced at shipped quickly. Kept me updated on everything. Great service, will definitely purchase from this site again
Glad your experience with us was thorough and hassle free! See you again soon, thanks for shopping with us!
I was
You were... Speechless!
Very easy to use website, great variety of products, same to next day shipping and very fast delivery, I think it's safe to say I'll be using this store exclusively for all of my intimate needs
Awesome feedback. Glad you enjoy our range of products. Expect more of the same, see you soon!
Next day shipping. Did what it says on the box. Very happy.
As it should!Thanks for shopping with us.
The service is amazing and the quality and quantity of the products is great. Partner and i lived every item and will deffinetely be shopping here again.
Quality and quantity! Thanks very much for shopping with us Jamie, glad you enjoyed. Hope to see you soon.
My Partner and I enjoy the huge range of Dildos on Offer from Adult Toy Megastore and one of the best reasons is the discreet packaging and easy ordering process
We're not short when it comes to dildo diversity. We're not short when it comes to dildo discretion as well!
Premium stock, tracked and timely deliveries. Items purchased were good quality and durable despite the low prices.
Glad you enjoy our range! Sexual satisfaction should be affordable. Thanks for the feedback!
Fast shipping and great prices 👌
Affordable pleasure at speed. Thanks for shopping with us!
I tried lots of online adult store、this one havent let me down yet. Definitely give it a try、i know they can deliver. Quick shipping、quick delivery. Just try it youll see.😉
Awesome to hear Noland! Expect more of the same from us. Thanks for choosing ATMS!
Absolutely professional specialy Sophie at customer service.i had a small issue with one product and I kindly asked them to fix situation and after next 4 days they solve the issue don’t hesitate to purchased from them thanks again guys.
Sophie is a superstar! Thanks for the compliments, will pass this onto her. Thanks very much for your communication and cooperation and thanks again for the awesome feedback!
Great company to deal with, deliver on time every time
Fantastic feedback Robert! Expect more of the same. Thanks for shopping with ATMS.
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.25 based on 305 reviews