Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

4.3
Based on 1,405 reviews
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Great choice & variety of quality products with prices to match. Fast shipping, excellent customer service & some great Sales, that they notify you of, via email. Highly recommended.
I love your products as they give me a smile eveytime I use them.
Awesome!!! Glad to hear you are having fun 😍
Great 🏬 loved the product. Arrived on time
Thank you!!! Glad to hear it arrived quickly 😊
Best quality, super prompt delivery
Thanks Russell!!! We love offering top quality items 😊
Great website, easy search & layout with lots of options. Awesome deals plus reward dollars. Very informative educational resources/blogs/videos. Quick dispatch & delivery.
Thanks Nikki!!! Appreciate your lovely feedback - we believe educating people is very important when there are so many options 😊
Love the extensive range and info on products available.
Thanks Melissa!!! We love offering a huge variety of toys to suit all needs 😊
super cute, quieter than i thought it’d be and super powerful. a must have!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au 5 star review on 5th August 2022
Thank you Emily!!! So great to hear you enjoy the new toy 😍
Prompt service and delivery, bit disappointed with the product as opening not wide or deep enough to fit me all in.
Thanks Wayne!!! Feel free to leave a product review onsite so other customer s know your experience 😊
Shipping well in excess of what was quoted. It's been two weeks and it's still in customs in Sydney. I didn't read the fine print saying it was coming from NZ.
So sorry that your parcel has been dealing with courier delays! Very odd. Please always email through so we can speak with our courier partners and resolve this for you 😊
My only complaint is that I paid for express delivery and it still took 6 business days to arrive.
Thank you for your feedback!! We have checked and can see it took 4 business days, 1 day later than expected. We appreciate your patience 😊
Excellent service. Package arrived fast … they kept me up to date all the way through. Thanks guys πŸ™πŸ»
Thank you!!! We love being able to deliver as fast as possible 😊
Bought passionfruit flavoured lube. Bottle was labelled passionfruit but was actually cherry.
Appreciate your feedback about a manufacturer error!!! If you ever have any issues please email our CSR team and we can resolve for you 😊
Seems to be great quality and at such a good price. Strong vibration. Rly nice for external and internal use. Alot of fun and seems like it will last.
Thank you!!! Glad to hear you are enjoying your toy 😊
My wife loves it. A different sensation from the direct stimulation.
Thank you for the feedback!!! Glad to hear you are having fun with the new toys 😊
Great offers, sustainable packaging and a quick delivery!
Thanks Ameya!!! We love being able to provide eco-packaging 😊
Great service, I accidentally used the wrong voucher code and they cancelled my order quickly so I could place the correct one. Good brands!
Thank you!!! Our CSR team are amazing at handling all queries quickly 😊
good quality. work as expected
Thank you!!! So happy to hear you liked it 😊
ATMS is a very good site, very discreet and professional, great customer service, great prices and easy to use billing.
Thanks Jim!!! Appreciate the lovely feedback 😊
I’m still currently waiting for my purchase and it was meant to come last week, can you please update me on when it will be coming, thank you
So sorry if there was a delay with Aus Post!!! Glad to see it has been delivered 😊
Perfecto!!