Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Products arrived in discrete packaging and in good time. Internal packaging kept all products safe and secure. Online reviews were reliable and I am super happy with my purchase.
Thank you!!! We believe that discrete, secure packaging is very important - glad we delivered that for you 😊
Great products at affordable prices with fast delivery and also a great loyalty rewards system
Thanks Gabriela!!! So great to hear you are taking advantage of our loyalty dollars program - definitely can help reduce the cost of your order 😊
The service was really good and the packaging was made out of recycled material so thumbs up for that!
Thanks for the thumbs up and great feedback! Cheers!
Came quick
You or the parcel? Hopefully both! Thanks for the review and 5*!
Due to the coronavirus my parcel has been delayed with Australia post,its taken almost two weeks with only 3 updates on the shipping. This is obviously out of the companies and aus posts hand, just hope my parcel gets here
Hi there Nga Wairere, sorry to hear of the delay! Due to our warehouse being located in NZ, there have been logistical delays between the countries. We will look into this issue however and get back to you ASAP. Thanks for your patience.
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.31 based on 927 reviews