Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

Very good. Quick and easy. Appreciate the discreet packaging and free item. Thank you.
Thank you so much!!! We believe that discretion is important when receiving any type if good - we are glad that you appreciate the way we package your items 😊
Fast delivery, great product
Thank you so much!!! Our warehouse team are incredibly fast at packing those orders and getting them to you 😊
Amazing toys. Super quick.
Thank you so much!!! We try our best to keep delivery time short so you don't have to wait long to get your new toys 😊
I have made multiple orders through ATMS and while the vast majority of these have been straight forward [ efficient, quick dispatch, discreet external packages and a great range of products] on the rare occasion I have had a problem their service has been amazing. Let’s face it when things are not OK is really when quality service is put to the test! I have been contacted promptly if there has been any issue with supply with polite, friendly and informative correspondence. In the two occasions I had an issue with a product not performing satisfactorily I was more than pleased with the response from ATMS - who clearly presented my options - full refund or replacement. I was promptly refunded on one occasion and the replacement item chosen in the second circumstances was dispatched and delivered at no cost to me. Love browsing ATMS!
Thank you so much for your feedback Leigh!!! Unfortunately sometimes there is a faulty in a batch of stock, this is why we are quick to resolve things for you. We really appreciate you for emailing us directly so we can be as quick as we can about replacing or refunding 😊
Prompt delivery, great variety of products. Good prices
Thank you Mark!!! We are always offering more options with new and upcoming brands - great to hear you like our services 😊
Fast and prompt service, items are exactly as described on the website thank you
Thank you Kelly!!! So great to hear you received your toys quickly - no need to wait for a long time to get what you ordered 😊
So very happy with my purchase, best thing I have bought in a very long time! Fast shipping and quality product...will be back again very soon!
Thank you so much!!! So great to hear you are enjoying your toys 😊
Great Hassle free, And quickest shipping. Even faster than some Australian businesses, and I live in Australia 🀣 will definitely be back for more.
Thank you Jonathan!!! Wow - we really appreciate the feedback. We try our best to be one of the fastest in the business 😊
Easy to deal with no problems at all and fast delivery brilliant.
Thank you Barry! So great to hear that you got your parcel quickly and easily 😊
Awesome quality and items were as described would highly recommend and can’t wait to use
Thank you Mat!!! So great to hear you are excited to use your new toys 😊
Really fast shipping! Can always rely on atms ☺️☺️
Thank you Lucy!!! We try our best to deliver as fast as we can 😊
Excellent service and products delivered very quickly. Will definitely purchase from here again.
Thank you!!! So great to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with us 😊
My order was exactly what I expected good quality and my partner loved the G’s ATMS is quality and delivers on time the prices are great! Would highly recommend to my friends!
Thank you so much Karissa!!! We really appreciate the feedback and being in your recommendations 😊
Great prices, great variety, great delivery time. Thumbs up
Thank you Renee!!! So GREAT to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with us 😊
Good quality
Thank you Charles!!! So great to hear you enjoyed the quality of your products 😊
Always excellent
Thank you so much!!! So great to hear you enjoy shopping with us 😊
Delivery was quick, items were as expected
Thank you!!! We try our best to provide one of the fastest delivery services in the business 😊
Products arrived in discrete packaging and in good time. Internal packaging kept all products safe and secure. Online reviews were reliable and I am super happy with my purchase.
Thank you!!! We believe that discrete, secure packaging is very important - glad we delivered that for you 😊
Great products at affordable prices with fast delivery and also a great loyalty rewards system
Thanks Gabriela!!! So great to hear you are taking advantage of our loyalty dollars program - definitely can help reduce the cost of your order 😊
Quick delivery and very happy with the purchase.
Thank you so much!!! So glad to hear you are happy with your products 😊
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.28 based on 825 reviews