Aerial Force Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Aerial Force

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Aerial Force?

Tell us how Aerial Force made you happy

Telephone
"***BEWARE***AVOID AT ALL COST*** I asked for a quote based on a Sky dish alignment and was told that it would be £59 + VAT + parts if necessary. I made an appointment in the afternoon so that I could be present just in case they tried adding extra charges. I was told that I would be informed prior to showing up, only to be called by my wife to tell me that there was someone at my house adjusting the dish. This individual aligned the dish and replaced my Sky box with another one that I had...No parts provided, the dish was adjusted and sky box was replaced with one of my own and my wife was told to pay £106.80!!! I am livid!!! Stay away from this so called business and their shady practices!!! ***BEWARE***AVOID AT ALL COST***"
Are you Aerial Force? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"What went wrong what a joke they don’t turn up ,told me 9am on a Tuesday it’s thursday now PM and they still have not arrive , what makes it worse I tried to get this job done last year with them they are absolutely rubbish , lost a contract waiting in for them and missed a meeting because of their incompetence thanks very much Steer clear folks and go local"
"I contacted Aerail Force and asked if they covered our area, they confirmed that they did. They made 4 appointments and we waited in on each occasion and received a phone call stating they had been held up on another job and made another date. Eventually, they stated they did not cover our area, claiming this decision had just been made"
"I waited all afternoon for an engineer and when I called customer services (twice) I got rather blank unimpressive responses. Not satisfied that I'd get value for money I decided I'd cut my losses and cancel the whole thing. It's a shame as I had high hopes of using this company for my future jobs..."
"The technician who attended to my aerial problem was a very polite and respectable gentleman who has a wide knowledge and experience. Highly recommended."
Aerial Force is rated 1.80 based on 5 reviews