AirAdvisor Reviews

of reviewers recommend AirAdvisor
Read AirAdvisor Reviews

About AirAdvisor:

Did you have a delayed flight or cancelled flight? Airline might owe you up to $700. Submit a claim for flight compensation or ticket refund for free and within 3 mins at https://AirAdvisor.com

+17206902189

info@airadvisor.com

21 Drydock Ave Suite 610E

Tell us how AirAdvisor made you happy
Thank you for the great job!
(Ro) - Posted 1 month ago
Obwohl ich AirAdvisor schon lange benutze, war meine neueste Erfahrung etwas unerwartet. Sie sagten mir, dass sie meinen Fall mit Easyjet wegen fehlender Unterlagen nicht durchsetzen können. Ich vertraue ihnen trotzdem, da ich früher schon vielmals entschädigt wurde.
(UX) - Posted 1 month ago
Excelente
(Es-ux) - Posted 1 month ago
Foarte multumita. Cand am apelat la AirAdvisor a fost fara speranta.
(Ro) - Posted 1 month ago
very good iitiative !!! i already recommand it to my freinds
(Fr-ux) - Posted 1 month ago
Good, but robot are never better than human. I´d like to talk to any operator to clear some doubts.
(Es-ux) - Posted 1 month ago
După o experiență extrem de neplăcută (o întârziere a zborului de aproximativ 9 ore ), am cerut ajutorul Airadvisor și acum sunt despăgubită. Multumesc Airadvisor!
De foarte mare ajutor
(Ro-ux) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service. I was skeptical initially, but the team was professional and prompt
(En) - Posted 1 month ago
at the beginning I was promised 200 euros, a week later I received an e-mail saying that I will receive 170 euros and now I receive 85 euros, it doesn't seem fair to me, and I really don't care that they hired the best lawyers, anyway they won 100 times more than the 200 euros promised at the beginning, I am totally disappointed I will not work with you anymore ...
(Ro) - Posted 1 month ago
Muy bien, muy satisfecho con el servicio
Mulțumesc
(Ro-ux) - Posted 1 month ago
It was completely hassle free to get my claim settled with Delta only because of airadvisor. They managed to claim money for a flight that was almost more than 1 year ago.
(UX) - Posted 2 months ago
I traveled in January of 2020 just when the pandemic was starting with United. I filled out all the information for claim through airadvisor but time kept passing by and I thought all airlines were facing financial crunch as there were no traveling due to restrictions that I would not get anything back and I even forgot about the money. I didn't even think about asking for a refund back .Well, today received an email that they wanted to deposit our money! They do take a commission but it's worth it. I recommend them!
(UX) - Posted 2 months ago
When I got an email from Airadvisor, I’d never heard of them and thought it as a scam. But I decided to continue with my research and gave them a chance. They took 4 months to resolve my case with United Airlines. I just filled out a few documents and everything else was done by them. Thank you.
(UX) - Posted 2 months ago
I was denied boarding in Atlanta by Lufthansa. So, I filed a claim and after a wait of 5 months, I got my money.
(UX) - Posted 2 months ago
My flight was cancelled at the last moment when I was at FRA airport in Frankfurt. Airadvisor offered me professional and resultive help. Thank you.
(UX) - Posted 2 months ago
Slow to accept signature and documents
(En-ux) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service. Air advisor helped me to get the compensation from Air France for the delay.
(UX) - Posted 2 months ago
I recommend Airadvisor as they deliver their promises to assist in best way to settle the claim with any airline. Good experience.
AirAdvisor is rated 4.56 based on 1,777 reviews