Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast and three Dublin routes. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Low wifi inside bus.
Excellent service.
It was a most beautiful and relaxing journey to Dublin on Easter Monday Wonderful service afforded to me
Good company
I had bought a ticket from Cork to Dublin airport, but I had my flight cancelled for three times and they re-scheduled all the times until I finally achieved to fly. They were also very kind and polite all the time I was in touch. I really appreciated their support service.
Aircoach has made good steps to social distance on the bus, having only one seat per every other row available. They do this while still running as usual, which means you have plenty of options when booking your ticket in advance.
Comfortable, on-time, polite driver
I usually have pleasant experiences when travelling with Aircoach and with the pandemic situation the Customer Service has been basically impeccable.
reliability
Always enjoy the journey nice and comfortable and quiet and relaxing
Very spacious and nice atmosphere. I’ve been on many buses as I don’t drive and this was by far the best bus I’ve travelled on.
Comfortable and good prices :)
Very comfortable journey 😌 all safety measures in place 😀
On time and the whole process was very smooth
My travel was very good they have good Covid safety measures to ensure a safe trip. Very on time. The only thing that could be improved is if they offered a student discount.
Very good reliable service
Arrived on time. I felt cold until the heating came on. Heating became excessive & uncomfortably hot. This feedback review appears to relate to parcel delivery!
Bardzo miła obsługa
Spotlessly clean, totally punctual. Love this dependable service!
Always amazing. Facilities on bus, drivers and even the last time I used it I had to call the customer service as I almost missed my bus and the girl from NI answered the phone and was so helpful and calming. Bus Éireann could learn a lot from you guys. You should do more routes 😉 Donegal? 😜
Aircoach is rated 4.81 based on 515 reviews