Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast and three Dublin routes. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Great experience enjoyable journey as always
i would say its good
Bus didn't turn up at the right stop, that at 7 people at it and denied a refund or another service
Very comfortable, quiet and quick . We arrived on time and the driver was great , he even helped me and took my bags off when we got to Dublin Airport as I was traveling with a child
V good service
Really happy with the experience
all was well, thank you!
With bookings of this nature, timing and keeping to a schedule are the most important factors, and Aircoach delivered. The drivers were professional, on time, and the coaches were well-kept and comfortable. Will have no hesitation booking again.
I did not find the driver to be pleasant.
I will go with Aircoach everytime
Everything ok
Hi, The coach was fine. However, many people were not wearing masks, strangers were sitting beside each other, and there was no seat allocation.
Very good service
Excellent service. Very clean comfortable coach .
Very comfortable ride.
It was very pleasant and enjoyable journey. Driver on duty 21st of July, at 11:30 from Belfast and return from Dublin at 4:30 was so thoughtful Waited few minutes for my 7year old and l as we ran to board..It was a relieved thanks. It will be nice to return anytime you like and not chosen for you
There were Roma gypsies on my bus from Dublin airport and they took off their masks and were talking across the bus. It made people uncomfortable and I ended up having to tell them to put their masks back on. The bus driver had no idea. I would prefer if the bus driver reminded people over intercom to keep their masks on.
It was very comfortable, where I sat I had plenty of leg room. I wish that the bus went straight to the airport instead of the city center. Otherwise I would recommend this bus service.
Aircoach 5 star review on 25th July 2021
everthing was exccellent very good ride from dublin to cork. everytime again!
Great! Hassle and stress free trip!
Aircoach is rated 4.63 based on 1,332 reviews