Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
On time, excellent service. Helpful coach drivers, would recommend.
Great services
Always on time
Very pleasant driver.
It was my first time using Aircoach and I had a great experience. Really recommended for the punctuality, comfort and professionalism of the drivers.
Great trip down to Dublin Airport
So easy and enjoyable. Great value for money. Will use again. Thank you
A great, easy, and very convenient way to get to the airport. I will be taking the Aircoach again in future.
Great service
Clean and the driver was very helpful . Thank you ! :)
Very disappointing masks were not worn by all passengers. Driver should have insisted on the use of face coverings for all. Frances Finn
Punctual, spotless clean and the staff are just excellent - always polite, patient and they will try and accomodate as many passengers as possible This has been my experience
Seats very hard and uncomfortable. Bus was late didn't arrive until 12.50 am at Dublin Airport. Air conditioning was on practically the whole way down which was ridiculous with the current weather and very uncomfortable. Also I got date wrong on ticket but had to purchase a new ticket and no refund which in my opinion is just plain greedy. Poor service. Bus drivers are very nice though
Good service, bus arrives at pick up point on time and is clean. However 704X almost always arrives at Dublin airport late, which is never included in the estimated time. It happens so often that the estimated time should be adjusted.
Very comfortable bus
Aircoach were very accomodating when it came to my trip down to Dublin, their signage was clear so I found the buses easily, prices were good if you booked in advance and the bus was comfy with a charging port for your electrical items. The drivers were also very friendly and curteous.
I chose Aircoach as it was the best suited to my travel times. The bus was ten minutes late arriving in Athlone which is where I joined it and then it was at least twenty minutes late arriving at the airport. With security check-in being as it is in Dublin (very slow) I felt caught for time by the delay in the busses arrival at Dublin airport. After Athlone, it had no stops until it arrived in Dubin city. The traffic was not that heavy and I thought it may have caught up on the ten minutes late that it had arrived in Athlone but instead it added to the lateness.
Excellent service, but please indicate at each bus stop which bus stops there. Very nice and helpful staff. Thanks
Bus was an hour late with no notification
It was very confy and great, but the bus was 20 mins late.
Aircoach is rated 4.39 based on 2,497 reviews