Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Coach was on time easy to get checked and onto bus. Comfortable journey
Hello, I was actually going to contact you.. We flew into Dublin on Tuesday 26th April, got on the 11am Aircoach to The Burlington Hotel, we were driven by a fabulous girl called Lisa who was so informative & helpful to the passengers..She would be a credit to any company!! Thank You.
Tickets are easy to buy on-line. Everything is clear and on time so travelling with Aircoach is a pure pleasure (with a little help from navigation app ;))
Excellent
Very approachable and considerable
Fast, clean, efficient.
Excellent service. On time and helpful staff. Totally enjoyed my stay in Cork. Travelling was straightforward with good connections.
Ontime, low fare and great service! Will recommend and of course use again!
Great experience with the trip, so smooth.
Excellent service!
On time, clean, quick, no fuss and a reasonable price.
It was all good, great journey.
I was on the Galway Dublin 630 am service. Busdriver helped me first with putting my suitcase into the boot which I really appreciated as its rare that you get this. Then in Kinnegad the busdriver was a hero as I was asleep on bus and all of a sudden I heard the bus braking like mad and him tooting the horn at some idiot driver who was coming from the Sligo side and cut into his path. Only for his prompt action we might have being dead. Top notch bus driver.
Good service, not clearly shown where stops are at Dublin airport
Very good. Shame all the bus don't have WiFi
Travelled to Dublin Airport on Saturday from the Clayton Hotel Leopardstown. Excellent driver and lovely drive!!! Will defo do it again! Totally reccomend it!!!
I have never had a fault with the service from the beginning.
Our Aircoach driver was super! Unfortunately, I’m at a loss to remember her name. Galway to Dublin trip 28th April? She was brilliant. The bus was comfortable. Timely. I will definitely book Aircoach on my next trip home and will recommend it to my fellow travelers. Also, thanks to Gary Neville for your assistance on booking. Regards Martina
Very easy to book driver was very helpful bus was on time would definitely recomend Aircoach
Pontualidade, gentileza e eficiência do motorista. Ônibus não tão modernos, mas são confortáveis.
Aircoach is rated 4.30 based on 3,587 reviews