Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Coach arrived in Dun Laoghaire but had a mechanical problem and the driver said it would be 40- 60 minutes until the next one. We are in a taxi now. Disappointing experience obviously.
Wow!! what an incredible experience that was! I encountered the most ignorant bus driver of all time! Despite having a booking, and showing the booking to him he said I had the wrong day of travel. He was wrong with his days! Then he decided to change tact and decided to argue the point with me then saying I wasn’t booked at all! Again I told him I had and showed him the booking again and after he eventually decided i had a booking and that it was on the right day he decided to let me on the bus. Even though he had left my partner on a few minutes earlier with the same booking. Incredible! Fawlty Towers of the bus transport world.
While the coach was a few minutes late in arriving, I found booking the ride to be efficient and easy (and so affordable!); the ride was comfortable and worked so well for me in getting across from south southside to the airport - an excellent service!
The service is very good, the drivers are really nice and friendly, Aircoach is a joy to travel with, very professional. Thank you
Website is not mobile friendly - get the finger out
Couldn’t get tickets after booking and paying online. Never sent out even after contacting company!!
There was no wi-fi connection
Took the 11pm bus on Friday 06/05. Bus driving was constantly veering over the lines on the road and at one stage fell asleep. The bus nearly hit the barrier before the driver woke up. If there's going to be such late services surely the driver being awake is an important part of the journey?? I had a return trip booked for the Sunday night at 12.30 but decided to take alternative transport for fear that the driver would be asleep again. Very poor will not be using Aircoach again.
I was appalled by the attitude of the bus driver this morning, from Charlesland Greystones. On approaching the coach at 6:06 am this morning with my wife's luggage the bus just pulled off at the official time of 6:10 am. when I caught up with the bus, the driver told me it was an unofficial Aircoach stop, I've been using this stop for years and never had a problem before.
First time using the pre-booking system on the website (usually I buy at the airport) - booking and paying went through no problem however I have yet to receive my email. Checked email address which is correct but no email have requested it to be re-sent but nothing. Had to download the ticket and save elsewhere which is a bit of a faff. Aircoach - must do better.
A very kind coach driver
On 9 May the 2pm bus from Dublin Airport to Cork (route 704x) was a replacement bus but wasn't properly marked and didn't indicate the route or the destination, as a result of which I missed it. Only when I rang the customer service was I informed that this was the bus I had been waiting for.
Customer service was so kind and amazing! Gary, whom I spoke to, was very attentive and kind, and made my day. Thank you so much!
Buses never work on time. I’ve had to wait more than 20-30 minutes from the time the bus is supposed to depart but the bus didn’t show up. While I write this review, I was waiting for the bus to Dublin from Cork at 0700 and the bus arrived at 0740. This has happened on multiple occasions in Dublin and Cork. Because of these I have been late for some appointments. What an inconvenience… Customers should be notified if the bus is getting super late.
Track your coach only works if your coach is traceable. We were 10 minutes earlier to the departure time as advised and the bus just did not come. Being pressured on being on time at the airport we had to go by Free Now in the end. Booking experience was already complicated as the station names are different to the other bus lines, but too bad our coach was apparently not driving.
The driver did not stop at my destination and I had to walk an extra 20 minutes back with all my luggage to where I needed to stop.
Use the service regularly, twice in the last 6 weeks. Both times the drivers were friendly and the bus was on time.
The coach was comfortable and clean. Departure and arrivals on time. And drop off and pick up locations were very convenient!
The bus is usually good for being on time, well until today (06/04/22). I booked the bus for 21:30 and it is currently 22:43 and the bus has still not arrived. I’m very disappointed
I met the worst driver ever today. Very heartless. Whoever drove the bus for 5pm to Dublin today 06/05/2022 is wicked. Fix your heartless drivers.
Aircoach is rated 4.28 based on 3,606 reviews