Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's only coach operator with 24/7 services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast and three Dublin routes. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
I liked the option to change your booking for a small fee. I used this due to the airline cancelling my flight. Looking forward to the timetable resuming back to normal post covid to avail of more departure times.
Very calm, kind driver. Arrive on time, very good hygiene conditions.
GREAT SERVICE
Always on time
Clean , efficient and timely service . Always a pleasure !’
In spite of TOTALLY uneccessary bullying and grossly officious interference from the Gárdaí ( the coach was stopped and searched 3 times on the way from Dublin to Cork ), the driver kept his temper very well. He responded to them politely and did his best to arrive in Cork as soon as he could. Our return trip was very pleasant and successful.
Excellent service
Great experience
Always arrives on time and very friendly service.
My Luggage was damaged when I travelled from Dublin to Cork
The Covid seat Control Did not work! Driver and certain passengers did not take any notice of signage on seats On 10am cork to dublin airport last Saturday
The bus has always been very clean and every driver has been friendly and attentive.
Excellent condition and cleanliness at a great price! Social distancing measures were in place and everything altogether made it a smooth and pleasant travel experience.
Bus driver was amazing, bus was clean, journey went without a hitch, thank you!
Excellent service,,
I’m so happy for that service
Good service and nice Bus driver
Always on time. Clean warm and I felt very safe with the spaces allocated with Covid. It’s the only way to travel to Dublin airport from Cork
Air coach is very convenient and I always prefer to book it. I request them to ask their drivers to be more friendly with passengers as I have travelled dozens of times as of now but never seen any generous driver.
Very good