Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Wi-fi never works unlike citylink and drivers know nothing about it when you ask. Bus driver arrives two minutes early in Athlone and slows down and pulls off immediately as no passengers physically present in bus stop but waiting nearby in cars as it was cold. Ran after / along side the bus and he turned around at roundabout... Which he had to do anyway.
It is always on time and arrives to the destination early. What would make it even better if the WiFi actually worked and it was slightly warmer, it’s always so cold!
Very pleasant efficient staff. Tasty food served. However I was expecting social distancing considering Covid was very prevalent -I was jammed in between 2 big men which was both closterphobic and proved impossible to sleep.
Comfortable seats. Bathroom had no soap though (during a pandemic) and the internet is very restricted which they don't mention on their website - no YouTube or Netflix etc. Have you movies and music pre downloaded.
There should be a toilet on board
I can give 5 star but I will not because as many times I tried to call customer care but no one attended a call.
The bus kept stopping at the airport and we'd all have to get off and get on to the next bus. Also the toilet was locked. Was better before pandemic, but then so were lots of things. Still gonna use 'em cos they're cheap!
Only leaving every two hours from Monkstown on a Monday is scarce. The bus takes a massive detour through the city centre when it used to just go along Strand Road and through the port tunnel. Must add at least 30 minutes.
The coach was on time. It was clean and the driver was excellent. However, there was a young man with his grandmother who played music really loudly on his phone. I wish the driver would have asked him to shut it off. It was very grating, especially at that time of the morning.
Handy routes that aren’t as easily accessible, drivers always very nice but Jesus a bit of comfort would Go a long way especially for journeys over an hour. By far the most uncomfortable bus I’ve ever been on. Even Dublin bus seats are 10 times more comfortable than these horrible rock solid leather seats bits of plastic everywhere. Wouldn’t want to be tired as there’s no chance sleeping with this comfort.
Earliest coach is 5.07! Pity.
Really good service as always but only issue was the driver, which i wanted to point out. On the Belfast 705X express from Belfast - Dublin Airport - Dublin, The driver we encountered was extremely rude to all that i have seen boarding the bus. During my boarding i had to bring on fragile luggage, and i approached the driver with a calm sense to try to explain her my situation. In the moments of 2 mins she assumed the bag was too large and refused to allow me to board the bus with my fragile belongings unless this was stored in the bag compartment below ( this bag fit easily onto the over head compartment with no issues as i have done this on previous trips.). I tried to explain the situation again anoather time but her respond was a childish and non proffessional loop of "Im sorry the bag is too big, im asking you nicely sir." Continuously overpowering what i was trying to explain. I finnaly decided to leave my bag in the bottom compartment but i still believe it was unnecessary as this could have damaged my fragile equipment(thankfully it didnt). As we arrived to our destination, i again questioned the driver why this wasn't allowed but her poorly constructed excuse was "Due to covid restriction". Not only did it not make sense but it made her look rather foolish and damaging the great reputation of aircoach which i have always been satisfied with. The Belfast 705X bus left from Belfast at 6.30pm on Sunday 28th November 2021
Solid service, Overpriced.
Dublin to Cork 704x bus absolutely uncomfortably cold despite everyone. wearing winter coats!!! Wifi in and out.
The seats are umconfortable.
Coach broke down but replacement soon came.
Too little legroom and too slow internet
Good service, bus arrives at pick up point on time and is clean. However 704X almost always arrives at Dublin airport late, which is never included in the estimated time. It happens so often that the estimated time should be adjusted.
I chose Aircoach as it was the best suited to my travel times. The bus was ten minutes late arriving in Athlone which is where I joined it and then it was at least twenty minutes late arriving at the airport. With security check-in being as it is in Dublin (very slow) I felt caught for time by the delay in the busses arrival at Dublin airport. After Athlone, it had no stops until it arrived in Dubin city. The traffic was not that heavy and I thought it may have caught up on the ten minutes late that it had arrived in Athlone but instead it added to the lateness.
On my outbound journey, nov 19,it was chilly and on the return the29 th it was to hot and the ventilators were not switched on. The drivers good at his job but rather prickly, he could lighten up a bit
Aircoach is rated 4.31 based on 3,574 reviews